Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2011   #101 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

I especially love the part when

Spoiler!

And I wonder what the movie's gonna be about? I just hope it's not just a re-telling of the entire TV series.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2011   #102 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukipyon
And I wonder what the movie's gonna be about? I just hope it's not just a re-telling of the entire TV series.
It's probably going to be about the other routes they didn't touch in the anime. I would love to see the future where Makise works with SERN.

09-13-2011   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzin
It's probably going to be about the other routes they didn't touch in the anime. I would love to see the future where Makise works with SERN.
Or it could be about the sequel game, which is basically fanservice.
The ending was amazing though, truly a worldline that is steins gate.
Hyouoin Kyouma took it like a boss, and like a mad scientist.
It's so cool!

09-24-2011   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

lol so i finally got around to watching the rest of it after not watching any animu for about 6 weeks or so.
Gotta say though, that has got to be one of the greatest i've seen.
And you guys mentioned a VN translation, how to find? if there is an english translation Steins;Gate will probably be the only Visual Novel that i'd actually play/read.

Also, Dat Movie, even if it was crappy i'd watch it lol.

09-24-2011   #105 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
You should watch the latest episode (23), he get's much better, as well as back to the mad laughing, again.
Spoiler!

I feel like I should read the VN, if only those eyes in the original art didn't creep me out so much.

And a cool video to stall you for a bit before the final episode.
That was nice to watch!

09-25-2011   #106 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0SH2
lol so i finally got around to watching the rest of it after not watching any animu for about 6 weeks or so.
Gotta say though, that has got to be one of the greatest i've seen.
And you guys mentioned a VN translation, how to find? if there is an english translation Steins;Gate will probably be the only Visual Novel that i'd actually play/read.

Also, Dat Movie, even if it was crappy i'd watch it lol.
GOOD CHOICE FOR BABBY'S FIRST VN CHAP! google it
Spoiler!

Movie confirmed not to be a remake on the anime, will not be taking place in a time loop, will not be a movie version of the VN sequel fandisk, and will be something serious.

10-03-2011   #107 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

I regretted not watching this eariler...!

Though ppl told me it's not really nessecary to watch Chaos;Head before this, just to be safe, I finished that first...(if there wasn't Chaos;Head, I probably would follow Steins;Gate from the start -.-)

Gotta say, after finishing both of them, C;H is just a total piece of crap compared to S;G!

There are so many comments I want to make...again I regret not watching it earlier to share opinions...

From ep 1 to 24, not a single episode is boring to me...that is really rare.

Last episode also solved the question I had since the start:
"Why is a man screaming when the person stabbed is a girl?"

Though, I wonder if from the start he was already in the Steins;Gate timeline, only because he sent that first D-Mail that he changed to another timeline?

10-03-2011   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I regretted not watching this eariler...!

Though ppl told me it's not really nessecary to watch Chaos;Head before this, just to be safe, I finished that first...(if there wasn't Chaos;Head, I probably would follow Steins;Gate from the start -.-)

Gotta say, after finishing both of them, C;H is just a total piece of crap compared to S;G!

There are so many comments I want to make...again I regret not watching it earlier to share opinions...

From ep 1 to 24, not a single episode is boring to me...that is really rare.

Last episode also solved the question I had since the start:
"Why is a man screaming when the person stabbed is a girl?"

Though, I wonder if from the start he was already in the Steins;Gate timeline, only because he sent that first D-Mail that he changed to another timeline?
Well if you watched the end, it's a loop caused by Okabe so he would have ended up saving chris, but the first timeline before the loop could most likely be the timeline where chris really died and the third world war started. (aka the first failure)

10-03-2011   #109 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Well if you watched the end, it's a loop caused by Okabe so he would have ended up saving chris, but the first timeline before the loop could most likely be the timeline where chris really died and the third world war started. (aka the first failure)
After rewatching ep 24 and 1, I think finally understood...

Kurisu probably actually never died since the start...

Because if she did die, the blood on the floor would belong to her, which resulted Okabe not having any reason to spill his own blood, BUT we heard him screaming in the ep 1, so he must have done that, WHICH means Kurisu DIDN'T die. (But Okabe in ep 1 believed she really died)

I was a bit confused why the ep 24 Okabe silently told his ep 1 counterpart:

"You're gonna experience the longest 3 weeks in your life"

Then I realized that: even though Christina didn't actually die, Okabe in ep 1 (or AlphaBeta time line) believed she died and still sent a D-mail after he left the building, and repeated what we watched from ep 1 to 24.

I was wrong to think the time line in ep 1 is already Steins Gate timeline, it wasn't, it was just a time line that the ep 24 Okabe stayed for a few moments BEFORE really going to the true Steins Gate timeline.

As for the 33 years old Okabe, he probably failed to save Kurisu and instead REALLY killed her in his "first" attempt, but he never got a future-him to tell him what to do, so he returned to his timeline with time machine, and from there he devoted his life into searching and building a time machine.

When he's 33 years old, he succeed and sent help to the past-him, and created a loop...

I guess this is what happened? :3

P.S.
As for the WWIII, we know that it will happen if following the AlphaBeta timeline, but Kurisu's death isn't the real cause, that document she wrote and taken by her father is the real cause.

So it doesn't matter if Kurisu died or survived or if Okabe found out she's still alive, as long as the document reached Russia safely, WWIII will happen...even if Kurisu was still alive and Okabe met her again later.

Last edited by Blizt; 10-04-2011 at 03:04 PM.

10-03-2011   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
After rewatching ep 24 and 1, I think finally understood...

Kurisu probably actually never died since the start...

Because if she did die, the blood on the floor would belong to her, which resulted Okabe not having any reason to spill his own blood, BUT we heard him screaming in the ep 1, so he must have done that, WHICH means Kurisu DIDN'T die. (But Okabe in ep 1 believed she really died)

I was a bit confused why the ep 24 Okabe silently told his ep 1 counterpart:

"You're gonna experience the longest 3 weeks in your life"

Then I realized that: even though Christina didn't actually die, Okabe in ep 1 (or Alpha time line) believed she died and still sent a D-mail after he left the building, and repeated what we watched from ep 1 to 24.

I was wrong to think the time line in ep 1 is already Steins Gate timeline, it wasn't, it was just a time line that the ep 24 Okabe stayed for a few moments BEFORE really going to the true Steins Gate timeline.

As for the 33 years old Okabe, he probably failed to save Kurisu and instead REALLY killed her in his "first" attempt, but he never got a future-him to tell him what to do, so he returned to his timeline with time machine, and from there he devoted his life into searching and building a time machine.

When he's 33 years old, he succeed and sent help to the past-him, and created a loop...

I guess this is what happened? :3
Basically it's a video D mail (?) that changed the timeline.

10-03-2011   #111 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

I made a very simple graph...

Red dot is AlphaBeta timeline - the starting point and also the ending point
Green dot is Steins Gate timeline - and the Blue line is the path connecting the two worlds
Black line is the path that MUST have been walked before reaching ending point

Think of it like a marathon, you are going to run 100 km in circle, and returned to where you started, because the finishing line is located in the same spot.

When you finally finished, you saw another you...who's just about to run his own marathon, while YOU...you are already finished, so you walked to the exit gate (Steins Gate timeline).

The loop doesn't concern you anymore, but it will be there forever, looping forever.

Last edited by Blizt; 10-04-2011 at 03:03 PM.

10-03-2011   #112 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

The VN goes into a lot more detail and why Kurisu is key and crap for preventing WW3, CERN dystopia, and etc.

Spoiler!

12-28-2011   #113 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Yes... more Christina! (IN A MAID OUTFIT :D)

(its the preview for the special)

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

02-23-2012   #114 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

What I think of this extra episode.

Spoiler!

Still waiting warmly for the movie. I expected we'd get something at the end of this about the movie, but guess not.

02-28-2012   #115 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I actually really enjoyed the episode, it was a nice follow up. I wish more animes would give a follow up e_e

08-08-2012   #116 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

It's ****ing terrible. However nowhere near as bad as the Madoka one.

08-08-2012   #117 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Guild: FrenchBread

So, Okabe is Goku?

08-08-2012   #118 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Ok...I usually give English dub a chance, but after watching this, I'm not impressed -_-

And what the hell's with the background music? Don't tell me they plan to replace the original music to some crappy one?

The only thing I found acceptable was Okabe's laugh...

08-08-2012   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

tuturu!!!!!

08-08-2012   #120 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

And that's why they invented dual audio. Regardless, I didn't see anything bad with the dub. Could have been worse... a lot worse.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun