Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei
Default Fractale

Type: TV
Episodes: 11
Aired: Jan 14, 2011 to ?
Producers: A-1 Pictures, Ordet
Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAnimeList
The story takes place on an island, where a "Fractale System" is beginning to collapse. One day, Clain finds an injured girl called Phryne under a cliff. She disappears leaving a pendant. Clain sets out for a journey with the girl-shaped avatar Nessa to look for Phryne and discovers the secret of the Fractale System.

One of my most anticipated show this season. Pretty much because this is and original story, by Ordet (I liked Black Rock Shooter :<), and KOBAYASHI YUU IS THERE <3

Oh and FYI, this is directed by Yamammoto Yutaka, If that means anything to you.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Really liked the first episode. Reminded me of the those old anime shows and Miyazaki films for some reason.

01-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough

So far, this anime is giving me weird vibes and I like that o/

01-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'm looking forward to ep 2 and beyond for this. Translated manga isn't out so far, so idk where this is going really. I love what is out for the manga though.

TADA!

01-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

What happened to the designs and the color palette...?

=_= It's okay, I guess, but now I wish I hadn't spoiled myself on the manga first.

01-20-2011   #6 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Ep 2 is out and subbed

I think I like Nessa better in the anime than in the manga, personally. Getting to see all her accidental trolling in animated action is effing great, plus she's like... cute and stupid. STUPIDLY CUTE.

01-20-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nessa is so cuuute, just can't get enough of her.

Can't wait for next since it seems they're ready for some adventuring o/

01-24-2011   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

At first I was like ehhhh
then Nessa appeared and I was like "YES. YES. YES. SO ADORABLE. MY NUTBLADDER IS BREAKING."
The blondgirl's "HENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI" act is starting to annoy me though. If I wanted to hear that, I'd be watching typical harem scenes. V: Other than that, she's a pretty funny character.

01-27-2011   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 3 is out and subbed

Shit got real this episode. I don't want to spoil anything, but suddenly this show took a huge jump up for me. Can't wait for next episode.

01-27-2011   #10 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
Ep 3 is out and subbed

Shit got real this episode. I don't want to spoil anything, but suddenly this show took a huge jump up for me. Can't wait for next episode.
Seconded.

This caught me way more off-guard than Madoka.

01-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
Seconded.

This caught me way more off-guard than Madoka.
Thirded.

Way more blood than I anticipated when I picked up this show.

01-28-2011   #12 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Fourth. The story just twisted my mine. I don't like to spoil anything but seriously the action was pretty real to me.

01-28-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fffff, didn't see that coming at all, nice slice-of-life disguise. Seriously can't wait for the next ep.

Spoiler!

02-05-2011   #14 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Okay so now they have Phryne, but Nessa is all mad. I like both of them though, so they need to chill and all be best friends. Nessa was super cute in that last scene too... ;;

02-05-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

This is what I've been waiting for. Go on adventures with your party hohoho

03-21-2011   #16 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games

Shit's about to go down in the last two episodes.

Spoiler!

03-25-2011   #17 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

K, so all the people watching this anime, what's your favourite version of Down by the Salley Gardens?

I really like this song but... there are so many singers who sing it, and I... can't choose. At the moment I like Azuma Hitomi's I guess because it's the first I heard but... the English... >_<

So...

03-28-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Of all the shots being fired, why Barrot one of the few without a bullet in his head?

04-01-2011   #19 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 11 out and subbed.

This anime was pretty good. Though, I kinda grew attached to some of the characters, so this last episode was a bit emotional.

Spoiler!