Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-20-2011   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??

Happened so quickly I didn't have time to react. baaawwwww

Oh, cool ED and Kyuubei is most suspicious one here no matter how I see it.

Last edited by Eden; 01-20-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-20-2011   #42 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

yeah bro Kyubei is mad suspicious

inb4 OH SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY THE ANTAGONIST

But yeah, I expect we'll see Madoka become a mahou shoujo soon. Or at least, I really hope. ;;

01-20-2011   #43 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Don't get why Kyubei is so suspcious.

I doubt Madoka will become a mahou shoujo until Homerun-chan starts using her bow weapon. Sup official art potential spoilers.

Anyone reading the speculah's and shit? It's a mind****.

01-20-2011   #44 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Spoiler!

01-20-2011   #45 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Kyubei is trying to hurry everyone to become mahou shoujo, and even the current ones are like "there's nothing good about being a mahou shoujo". Even the one tried to kill Kyubei to stop more from being made. Makes it seem like there's something deeper behind it, you know?

Waiting for dat next ep though, I feel like they won't just kill off Mami that quick so I mean... We'll see where it goes.

EDIT: Fineti I lol'd

01-20-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, the fact that Kyubei is telling them to hurry up and become mahou shojou despite the consequences is really suspicious to me.

There must be something waay depper than just "killing witches so everyone can be happy."

01-21-2011   #47 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Well shit... that was unexpected. But judging by the title for the next episode, I smell a revive.

Spoiler!

01-21-2011   #48 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

I doubt Kyubey has any other expressions than :3

Even in the very first episode when Homura was getting pummeled, he just :3. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Well, I guess we probably know what Madoka's wish is going to be. Unless Shinbo pulls another HOLY CRAP WTF plot twist.

01-21-2011   #49 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

I think his face once went :<, but it might just be at a distance to where it doesn't display :3 correctly.

01-21-2011   #50 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Starting to think the witches are actually puella magi that went bad somehow. I mean if you draw a parallel to the Faust references, Kyubey is the devil who grants one wish (Mephistopheles) and the puella magi are all Faust. In Faust, Faust is given a certain time period where he can use Mephistopheles power for his desires but once that time is up he will be eternally damned. So maybe the magical girls are using Kyubey's power to gain one wish and become puella magi. Then once they die/lose their magic power due to no grief seeds/a certain time passes, they become witches. That would also explain why witches can recharge puella magis magic with grief seeds...

Last edited by Firzin; 01-21-2011 at 04:36 AM.

01-21-2011   #51 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

That's one of the theories (not counting the auto-inclusion of KYUBEI IS MOTHER****ING EVIL theory).
This is also reinforced by... (spoilers and potential NOOOOOO)
Spoiler!

But think of this though. It's probably not the only way witches are formed. Mami mentioned that if you leave familiars out for too long, they turn into witches (are familiars different from minions though?).
There's a fair amount of terms that still need more explanation. I'm sure most of it will be answered when Madoka/Sayaka turn into mahou shoujo or when Homerun-chan actually shows her transformation.

I'm iffy on the grief seeds = mahou shoujo trinket. They all look a lot different from each other, not to even compare to the grief seeds. Unless they morph. But then that implies there's been... quite a lot of mahou shoujo exhausted/dead.

EDIT: I forgot to mention!
The ED card of episode 2 also supports the theory that Firzin mentioned. Something about that guy fighting for fuel, which can be compared to the mahou shoujo fighting witches for grief seeds (refuel etc.).

EVERYTHING GOES FOR EVIDENCE.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-21-2011 at 04:54 AM.

01-21-2011   #52 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

I-I-I-I AM TOO SCARED TO WATCH EPISODE 3 but i listened to the ED numerous of times

I still can't believe Kalafina did the ED for this 8| she did Kuroshitsuji too!

01-21-2011   #53 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

and Soranowoto
and Kara no Kyoukai
among others.

Think more on this
ClariS did the OreImo OP.

01-21-2011   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Waiting for Febuary 16th for the ED single is a painful wait.

01-21-2011   #55 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough

This thread should be dedicated to the examination of Kyubey. HIS EYES PIERCE THE SOUL. IT CAN CUT THROUGH TANKS. IT CAN SEE LIGHT YEARS AWAY. No one is safe from it's gaze. Worse of all, IT IS INVISIBLE.

01-21-2011   #56 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

He has ears in ears.

Edit: it feels appropriate at the moment.

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-22-2011 at 07:27 PM.

01-23-2011   #57 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|

Welp, Urobuchi Gen apologized for all of this misleading ;_; poor kids who thought it was gonna be a happy happy kawaiikawaii show.

Urobuchi Gen Apologizes For Misleading Audience of Madoka Magica - Forums - MyAnimeList.net
kudos to None for finding this, i'm just posting for him because he's lazy >O

01-23-2011   #58 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

..eh, it still has a style of look i like.

maybe i'll keep watching .-.

01-23-2011   #59 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Spoiler!

01-23-2011   #60 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|

LOL, sausage wow. I'm sure plenty of people thought that ;_;

This picture was from LilMewMew, it's sooo cruel ;___;
Editted: SORRY MEWMEW ;______; added the translations mewmew has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMewMew
1: Whatever you wish, I can fulfill it.
- Do you have such a power?
Trust me!

2: Use this magical lamp!
- Isn't that an other power for wishing?

3: Use these Dragon Balls!
- Shut up!

4: If you collect these crystal shards, you can wish for whatever you want.
- When a white demon calls back from a different dimension, keep a cool head!

Last edited by Sheep; 01-23-2011 at 05:33 PM.