Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-21-2011   #81 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Watched it a while ago.

The story is actually progressing and is getting interesting. That guy, Yoruno was it?, is just massacring people no problem... rips Ayumu's legs off, puts a hole in Sera's chest, etc. etc. Wonder if Ayuma will able to do what he can as well.

Also, rofl at gluing his legs together and Haruna cutting the bomb wires.

Anyone know release date on OST? Can't seem to find date... read somewhere that said March 9th but its been pass that for a while and don't see any.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-21-2011   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Seeing Saras is painful because I know she's not going to get added to the harem and have comedy moments this season and will just look like a meaning, flat-chested version of Sera.

03-21-2011   #83 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Yuuu~ ;_;

But yea.. Yay latest episode! Wonder how Ayumu survives...

03-21-2011   #84 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Yuuu~ ;_;

But yea.. Yay latest episode! Wonder how Ayumu survives...
Spoiler!

03-21-2011   #85 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Yea. That. ><;

But i mean like in smoke or something. :V

03-21-2011   #86 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Was considering dropping this anime til the last recent episodes, yey plot.

Also, so like, who are these guys

(I'm guessing this is that girl with the ice sword??)

03-21-2011   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

The former is Chris, a Masou Shoujo and the big villain of the next arc.

The latter is Seras, the leader of the Vampire Ninja conservative faction. She showed in the anime already with this recent episode, and before when she delivered the x-ray glasses. However, she really won't get involved in the harem comedy aspect with Ayumu till the Chris arc. She may seem meaner than Seras, but she's really not... at least when it comes to Ayumu later.

03-21-2011   #88 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Lolita is cute.

AND JUST BECAUSE-

Spoiler!

03-28-2011   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Episode 11 is just so full of plot and return of the "That's not a kick!" joke. (Broke the tension just so nicely)
Zombie fight out with lots of gore and the best part ever,
Spoiler!

And for some weird reason, vampire orchestra's have maid uniforms..... (And musical instruments of magic!)

Last edited by Crimsonred; 03-28-2011 at 01:25 PM.

03-28-2011   #90 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I want my own vampire ninja maid orchestra.

03-28-2011   #91 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Vampire Maid Orcherstra in maid uniforms.... Lol'd at Tomonori playing the triangle.

This episode was great, I enjoyed every minute, though it would have been better if they had toned down the comedy a bit for this episode. The 'kick' was fine but the music changing was kinda annoying, from Sera's violin to that one BGM.

I was expecting them to censor the fight like with that other girl since this one was fairly gore-ey but I can't believe they showed Ayumu...
Spoiler!

Also Yuu...

Next episode is a fan service episode probably, love those though. Ep13 won't be aired on television, it should be a OVA though.

Last edited by Paul; 03-28-2011 at 03:14 PM.

03-28-2011   #92 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

That was pretty awesome; favorite part was seeing all the vampire ninjas play magical instruments in meidos against that freaking huge megalo and I almost shed a tear near the end when Yuu finally spoke. :'D

03-28-2011   #93 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I'm in the "Oh wow what a pretty vampire maid orchestra" bandwagon. I don't know, but I find that pretty?

Still... Just wow. Pretty much speachless once again. (And that "kick". God I laughed. Since a while someone would say "that's not even a kick!!!"... :B)

Oh and warning "wanapease".
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 03-28-2011 at 09:40 PM.

03-28-2011   #94 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Anyone knows Yuu's

Spoiler!

03-28-2011   #95 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Anyone knows Yuu's

Spoiler!
Tsukimiya, Midori - MyAnimeList.net

Her first gig, it seems.

03-28-2011   #96 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Tsukimiya, Midori - MyAnimeList.net

Her first gig, it seems.
Oh, didn't notice it had her already, last i checked they only had the other ones. :3

03-29-2011   #97 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

Yuu's voice is cute but... how come she can speak now? I don't get it.

Other than that, the ep was awesome!

04-01-2011   #98 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Last ep is up. Very... VERY fun episode. Thinking it funniest thing shows first but then something even more frigigng hilarious happens.

Also, characters from future arcs..... signs of season 2? :D

04-01-2011   #99 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

omg omg omg It's CHRIS. She's probably gonna be my favorite character now. \o/

04-04-2011   #100 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Also, characters from future arcs..... signs of season 2?
That, I wish to happen in order to learn more about the other characters. **;

Chaotic fanservice episode with neat music. *_*; I want to Stepmania-fy Haruma's tune...