Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-21-2011   #81 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Finally, uryuu! My chibi will be shipped ASAP! (I ordered the cheepest shipping, so this will take a few weeks. The order is pretty small anyway.)

If you like to play a guessing game, she is the VN girl I adore for a while now... And also my profile theme.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-21-2011   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzRakion: Chaos ForceRising Force Online

Pandaccoon will become famous soon enoughPandaccoon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Gedachtnis

Oh wow stumbling upon this thread has sparked my interest
Gotta love the articulation on figmas and revoltechs
Do you buy cheap small accessories/trinkets for your figures?

Figma Drossel

I like Drossel very much

Figma Drossel and Revoltech Saber Alter

Figma BRS

Figma DM

Figma DM playing with Revoltech Alien

Figma Luka

01-21-2011   #83 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I like the blonde one here called Nendoroid Kirino the most out of what I see.
Thanks Dot for the hookup.

I'll prepare my Gloves.. haha
GTHO Light ;_;

Anyway, isn't Kirino nendo out of stock already?

Couldn't remember if it's Kirino or Kuroneko that's out of stock.

This is Kyuubey

01-21-2011   #84 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Kirino's probably out of stock by now, but I think Kuroneko is still available.

01-21-2011   #85 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

What I like about Figmas: With joints, you can make different poses and "interact" with other Figmas! I have seen a few amusing pictures... And I guess disbursing ones too. V.V; (What I get for surfing 4chan.)

I know one of my friends at college bought over Hatsune Miku one day. <3 <3

01-21-2011   #86 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
GTHO Light ;_;

Anyway, isn't Kirino nendo out of stock already?

Couldn't remember if it's Kirino or Kuroneko that's out of stock.
I'm in no hurry.
Gloves take time to put on anyway.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-23-2011   #87 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

KITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! \(>∀<)

Supposed to be here yesterday, but my mom forgot it at the store. BUT IT'S HERE, SAFE AND SOUND.

LO-RES CAMERA PHONE PICTURES AHEAD!

01-23-2011   #88 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Woah Dot, I thought you only bought one figure ;_: No wonder it was so expensive.
Black rock shooter <3 and omg nice wallpaper

01-23-2011   #89 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably one of the few good Yui wallpapers out there. ;_;
B>person that will make bimonthly Yui wallpapers.

And my rationale was...
If I was going to buy a ~$30 set and get slapped with a constant $20 shipping fee
why the hell not get another one to ship with?

But this was totally worth it. Yui is just so cute <3
It was really hard to set up though. Some of the nendoroid parts were a hard fit. I might take my friend's advice to soak in hot water some other time, see if that helps.
The Black Rock Shooter figma was definitely the most frustrating though. Trying to get her hand to clench onto the Cannon and insert it into her arm, ffffuuuu---! Then it gets difficult to fix the stands too.

but I enjoyed it. I should try to find a different place to put these other than my desk though, it's getting cramped already, with the boxes and figures, lol.

01-23-2011   #90 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Nice collection Nihil~ *o*;

Still waiting for mines, at least it's ready to be shipped... In a Slowpoke kind of way. But I hope she will come before Valentines day. /made my word that i'll take a self-photo with my err... "love". Q_Q;

(Call me weird, but yea.)

01-24-2011   #91 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

I'm still waiting for my Heavy Weapons Guy ... .-.

This is Kyuubey

01-24-2011   #92 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

New member joins the BRS figma gang!

*high five*

01-24-2011   #93 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Ordered entire Nendo BRS set.

Too bad strength isn't on preorder yet.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Last edited by Shugi; 01-24-2011 at 08:41 AM.

01-24-2011   #94 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

STR PVC is so gooooooooooooooood, but PVCs are expensive.
Hoping to somehow sum up money for the BGS figma though. As annoying as figmas are to play with, god damn I love how they look.

01-24-2011   #95 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Some PVC are japanese only as well. They're too heavy to be shipped lol. BRS PVC with the rock at bottom is 1.5kg. I wanted that so bad =(

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

01-27-2011   #96 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I'm sure you know my reaction without even reading.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

WonFes or something, I think.
company pick up plz. ;_;

She's so cuuuuuuuuteeeee

01-27-2011   #97 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

I never watched the anime, but she IS cute. QwQ

01-29-2011   #98 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679

I'm sure you know my reaction without even reading.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

WonFes or something, I think.
company pick up plz. ;_;

She's so cuuuuuuuuteeeee
Inb4dotgets.

This is Kyuubey

01-30-2011   #99 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Dot only wants it for the panties.
Be sure to use gloves.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

01-30-2011   #100 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Not shallow enough to want my waifu just for sex appeal.

I want to see this colored. It looks ****ing awesome.

Kind of want a Busou Shinki figure, just to have a mecha musume.
The good ones are expensive though. ;_;

Last edited by Nihil679; 01-30-2011 at 02:23 PM.