Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-30-2012   #281 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Why spend $86 for the complete figure when you can spend $55 for the adjustable figma of same scale with the robot thing.
Not spending for either probably, but the detail is way better on this one. Even redjuice himself (character designer for GC) was promoting this one :v

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-30-2012   #282 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

It would have been more acceptable if you said "I'm too lazy to pose the figma."

09-30-2012   #283 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
It would have been more acceptable if you said "I'm too lazy to pose the figma."
This is also true. But I still think that this:

1/8 Inori Yuzuriha PVC by Good Smile Company | HobbyLink Japan

Looks better than this:

figma Inori Yuzuriha by Max Factory | HobbyLink Japan

By an awful lot.

11-06-2012   #284 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Erza27 is on a distinguished road

figures are pretty much expensive just for aesthetic purposes.. well same as paintings.. so i think figures are more worth it.. but if ill purchase one, it would this one:

Life size

01-20-2013   #285 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Sorry for the slight blurry picture

Last edited by iFarted; 01-22-2013 at 04:14 PM.

02-14-2013   #286 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Meh, didn't update for quite awhile now. Have a few, then:

Found this Nue around in a hobby shop. Was a little pricey during that time, but meh. I'm stuck in the army right now with money being funded to me by the government. Might as well get stuffs that I would enjoy getting, right?

Well, it's not such a huge surprise that I've managed to get my hands on the recently released Alice Nendoroid. Personally, I'm somewhat disappointed due to the fact that it only has one extra inter-changeable faceplate. Not only that, they totally forgot the fact that Alice is the biggest tsundere of all Touhou. If they've bothered to make Cirno a 9-ball stand, why not a tsundere faceplate for Alice? Meh. I'm very disappoint, Good Smile, very disappoint.

Well, now that they've released an Aya Shameimaru nendoroid (OMG WAIFU PLZ), I'll just hop by for the Mokou while on the run of it too.

Anyway, yes. I've managed to get my hands on a replacement Flan.

Not a huge surprise.

Well, just in case you're bored of the normal Alice, have one with a cape! It turns out that her shawl is removable and inter-changeable with Kudryavka's cape. Ain't gonna miss out that chance to test stuffs out!

Also, just in case you're interested in collecting all the Touhou Nendoroids that are currently available out there in the market, here's a full complete set of all the Nendoroids as per released by Good Smile Company.

Upcoming Touhou Nendoroids are Fujiwara no Mokou and Shameimaru Aya.

Last but not least, it came with a handphone ear piece plug in the shape of a Shanghai. Pity, I rather not use it because it seems to be loose for my handphone and might just come off any moment, there.

That's pretty much all for today. Enjoy it while my sanity lasts.

This is Kyuubey

03-04-2013   #287 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of

Is a companion cube plushie acceptable for this thread?

Here it is with Jotaro.

I received it as a birthday present from my roommate quite a while ago.

The birthday note said, "Because even antisocial people need companions sometimes". ;_;

03-05-2013   #288 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I totally forgot about this place.

Well, I have been getting new figs, and my most recent was Bandai's "Half-Age Character" series... I had a Homura with semi-transparent hair, but gifted to my sis for X-Mas/B-Day since she like's her and fell in love with Homu-chan a bit to late. :V

The Mami one was also gifted, but from my RL friend. Princess Peace was store-bought at Marukai Market.

A Gachapon 80s figurine of Creamy Mami. Looked up EBay and buying the entire set of that kind of Mami costs around $50 from HK... I got it for a dollar and 'cause I remember enjoyed listening to the OP re-master from Pop'n Music.

And a Kyouko Grafig fold-out doll. She's pretty big for $11 and nicely printed on fine cardboard. Hey. Support the artists, right? The little Veemon plushie was from a "Neotag" artist at Tumblr. (And she's awesome.)

Oh yea. Another thing I love to collect is the Smile PreCure posters. BUT WHY NO PRINCESS PEACE!!!! QAQ;;;

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 03-05-2013 at 01:46 AM.

03-05-2013   #289 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Yet again Silver Rook steals this thread with his absurd collection and his rubber gloves.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

04-06-2013   #290 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Shifting to Vector Cannon mode.
All energy lines connected.
Landing gear and climbing irons locked.
Inner chamber pressure rising normally.
Life ring has started revolving.
Ready to fire.

I suck at posing, but oh well. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

04-30-2013   #291 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Shitty camera pix inc

SHADOW LABRYS AT LAAAAAAAST

Totally pointless to have the Shadow Labrys face covered by the glasses, but whatever.
Too bad they had no alternate palettes other than Labrys Famitsu color. Totally would have went for mu-12 Shadow Labrys.

04-30-2013   #292 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Spoiler!

I want the red palette

05-19-2013   #293 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

This might interest some of you, I really have no idea. They're pretty cute though.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...doroid-figures

05-19-2013   #294 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

That's not Kitamura Eri.

09-14-2013   #295 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Huge update incoming!

I've been practicing photoshooting without using program editing on my computer. Also, just came back from Akihabara, so I kinda have a whole bunch of new figurines and stuffs.

All photographs from now onwards are thus taken by the Sony NEX-7, which is probably a one step upgrade to my ALPHA A100 series DSLR.

Also, everything is taken either in my house or in my backyard (Or was it my front yard?).

Enjoy!

Hakurei Reimu

Mame Shiki Remi

Fujiwara no Mokou (Fig/ Nendoroid)

Perfect Maths Class Cirno (!!!)

Satori Komeiji

Kawashiro Nitori

Aya Shameimaru

Konpaku Youmu

Others

This is Kyuubey

09-16-2013   #296 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Wasnt aware this thread even existed until now XD. Anyway, here's mine and my friends figures that we all bought at otakon this year. Mines the Asuna and the little rem in front. Probably like 5-600 bucks worth sitting there or something lol.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

10-21-2013   #297 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Sayde is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never had a figure before. I'm eager to fix this with the release of Devil Survivor 2's Hibiki Kuze, but URGH. Not until next year.