Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2012   #261 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzRakion: Chaos ForceRising Force Online

Pandaccoon will become famous soon enoughPandaccoon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Gedachtnis

Drossels.. Drossels everywhere

Just picked her up this afternoon

The stand reminds me of Aperture Science

BRS ova cast is fine too

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-15-2012   #262 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

It was a ***** to get to stop exploding.

04-13-2012   #263 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Entire Touhou nendoroid collection, complete!

This is Kyuubey

04-13-2012   #264 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Bravo! <3 <3 :3

04-17-2012   #265 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

This is Kyuubey

05-06-2012   #266 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Sup betches! My Yakumo Ran figurine has finally came in, oh yeah!

Also, here be the current statuses of my shelf positioning:

This is Kyuubey

05-22-2012   #267 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Bleh..

I did a pretty bad job building Model D Gunbuster.

Oh well. BUSSTTEEERRR BEEAAAAAMMMMM

06-29-2012   #268 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

This is totally going to hurt people's bandwidths. ogawd

Some of mah loot from Japan:

Yui
Spoiler!

Kanade - These 2 were pre-owned. So needa clean them just in case of creepy owners. 200 yen each so roughly 2.50 each. Not bad I'd say considering these were like... the only Angel Beats figures I could find in all of the stores I poked my head into in Akiba. Kanade's head is slightly messed up as is her dress, but other than that, it looks fine to me.
Spoiler!

Ano Hana - Yes, that's ****ing Yukiatsu. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that one.

Spoiler!

Saber - Cause I can.
Spoiler!

And another angle...
Spoiler!

And then random Luffy from some Gacha machine.
Spoiler!

06-30-2012   #269 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Totally forgot I have some new stuff! I'll go over in order.

Spoiler!

A compilation of the Jessica figures and some pony love (and I bet I post them already). But my newest addition tot he family was the little PMMM Kyouko Nedoroid that you get from those small random packed boxes. Sadly she's my sister's least favorite, so I paid it so she can be with me. <3

Spoiler!

And... Since I got into Smile PreCure even though the show is either cheezy or about the same level of MLP:FiM in terms of lesson morals and flaws. (Like how Reika/Cure Beauty questions herself of why she work so hard in her studies at the beginning of one of her episodes.) But it's enjoyable if you need something pony-like to clean your brains... It's a hit and miss.

Back to the figure, it was from one of those candy isles at various food stores (I got mines at the Marukai Market) and you have to assemble it. A bit bendy and lack of your obvious details, but it is mean to be made for child-safe anyway. WHY NO CURE PEACE!!! *Cries* I have brushable-scale Twilight Sparke for height differences. (And maybe because they are intelligent characters.)

06-30-2012   #270 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Spoiler!

starting to wonder if i should open all these....LOL

07-02-2012   #271 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

KTKR! Low ass quality PSVita camera pictures now!
I'll post IBRS when I move into the new house. For now, check out dat box.
Spoiler!

And here was my Amiami preorder exclusive.
Spoiler!

NO SHAME. NO SHAME. NO SHAME.

Mini artbook, shows off concepts etc.
Spoiler!

DVD cases, vol 1, vol 2, bonus (music)
Spoiler!

The box that holds the DVDs
Spoiler!

07-11-2012   #272 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Spoiler!

gachapon usopp and gp01

courtesy of buta

Edit:

I forgot about my Star Platinum too!

Spoiler!

Last edited by iFarted; 07-11-2012 at 12:36 PM.

07-20-2012   #273 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Got around to unpacking IBRS and setting her up.

Too uncreative to put in a fancier position. OTL

BRS figma corner. Just missing one more coming in August and it will be complete... for now.

07-29-2012   #274 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

So, WonFes2012 is happening, if you guys don't know, that's Wonder Festival where a lot of figures get previewed and stuff (at least, that's what I know it as, lolololol).

buta might like this one.

Help, my mental wallet is being sapped so quickly going through the pictures. ;_;

08-01-2012   #275 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Navi is on a distinguished road

I don't own figmas to share photos with you guys but dayum, some are really REALLY gorgeous <3 Wish I had space at home for a display.

I'm curious though how you guys take care of your figures.

08-10-2012   #276 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Oh hey, word already got out weeks ago about a full sized Alice Margatroid nendoroid and a Fujiwara no Mokou nendoroid...

And I was thinking about getting a replacement Flandre too... Oh well.

This is Kyuubey

08-24-2012   #277 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST OF MY COLLECTION UPDATE.
FOR A WHILE. I'm too poor. God damn figure companies, stop making appealing figures except for Yui, make more of her. ;_;

I need a different layout for them.

09-10-2012   #278 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

SakuraFoxFurry is on a distinguished road
Cool Satoshi and Dent figures

These figures are made by Banpresto and are only available as prizes in UFO catchers in Japan.

09-30-2012   #279 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Well ****, look what's out.

My wallet hurts, I really don't wanna spend $86 on it.

09-30-2012   #280 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Why spend $86 for the complete figure when you can spend $55 for the adjustable figma of same scale with the robot thing.