MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Anime & Cartoons

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-12-2010   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

drkmerc has a spectacular aura aboutdrkmerc has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dmodwc, drkmerc
Class: アーチャ lt_gunslinger
Level: 中尉
Guild: 破忌追撃部隊
Default Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku

Producers: Feel, Zexcs
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Supernatural
Orignal Story: August

Quote:
Fortune Arterial's story revolves around the male protagonist Kohei Hasekura, who transfers into a prestigious public school in the style of an English six-year school encompassing junior-high and high school students. The school, named Shuchikan Academy (修智館学院, Shuchikan Gakuin?), is on an island named Tamatsu Island (珠津島, Tamatsushima?) off-shore from mainland Japan, and the only way to get there is by boat. Soon after transferring, he discovers that one of the student in the class next door to his, Erika Sendo, is in fact a type of vampire.
(Source: Wikipedia)

There wasn't a thread for it so......but srsly, no one else watches this?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ep.6, they decided to do Haruna's story in a single episode...
Spoiler!

11-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Yeah I watch this, I just didn't bother making a topic because I didn't think anyone else did. I love how the anime is basically downplaying the entire fact that there are vampires just hanging out. :V

11-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarbage
Yeah I watch this, I just didn't bother making a topic because I didn't think anyone else did. I love how the anime is basically downplaying the entire fact that there are vampires just hanging out. :V
Yeah, they'll prolly do an episode focusing on each heroine to get all the character development out of the way, then focus on Erika and all the vampire stuff until the end of the season. I actually quite like the way they're doing the story-telling; even though I'm playing the game and know most of what's going to happen, they still manage to keep it entertaining overall.

Last edited by drkmerc; 11-12-2010 at 01:49 PM.

11-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Oh, we finally have a thread about it.

Absolutely love this anime. Third top pick of the season. Music so enjoyable and the story is rather fulfilling.

I don't really mind the ignorance to the vampire plot thing. They kind of shoot at the plot all over the place, it seems to me.

11-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

"Noooo~ P-Please don't come over here~~" *splashes water*
If Shiro's a character in a Bioware game, she'd pass every single speech check...

...and I srsly think "I miss you" is one of the best songs this season...I can't get tired of it no matter how many times I listen to it.

Last edited by drkmerc; 11-19-2010 at 12:56 PM.

11-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Getting back into the vampire storyline now, I am glad. Erika is way too cool for her story to be dodged around in favor of filler crap. And with this episode, we're officially past the released translated manga.

11-20-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

THE PRESIDENT
FRICKIN'
SPARKLED
AHAHAHAAHHA /shot

Starting to get real good and getting some involvement with Kuze. Woo.

11-26-2010   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 8 is out and subbed.

This was a pretty nice episode, got to meet a new vampire ohoho, also got to get more backstory, was good overall.

11-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Wow, I love the backstory on this.

Interested in what Kuze and servant thing was all about.

12-03-2010   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 9 is out and subbed.

It was a pretty eventful episode, we got a little backstory on the president (if you could read into the scene a bit anyway) and got to meet the vampire mom, who seems like a huge *****. Next episode please. :v

12-06-2010   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I like the vampire mom's character design, but damn does her personality sound like a troll. Not the super-awesome ones like Orihara either.

I feel kind of bad for Erika. Suffers so much. ;_;

03-12-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Ova sub version is out
Nice OVA, with a re-used gag.
And a certain sis-con is jealous of a certain harem protagonist.
Like any other OVA, it's basically fanservice.

03-12-2011   #14 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Agreed, liked the OVA.

...HARUNA~~~!!

03-13-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
4Story9DragonsACE OnlineAlicia

sengakae will become famous soon enough

Never heard of this before but saw the thread here so I decided to watch it.
Overall I feel the story pretty good but the ending was very inconclusive and I feel I got got a deus ex machina.

03-14-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

You want a real ending?
Go play the VN version, everything is in that.
But it's in JP of course.

03-16-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
ACE OnlineLord of the Rings Online

whilly2dope will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to whilly2dope Send a message via Skype™ to whilly2dope
Class: Carry/Support/Tank to_schoolgirl
Guild: CBx

cool I'll definitly watch this