Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-13-2010   #61 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Ep 11 is out and subbed

ACTION ACTION ACTION shit gets real

I'm not happy to hear about the next pact with Jyuubei being the "complete pact" though. I need cute Jyuubei AND gangster Jyuubei, I don't know if I can live with just one. ;~;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2010   #62 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Man, that was p good episode. Nia is just as great as I imagined.

And I think I can live without cute Jubei. MASTER SAMURAI YAGYUU IS JUST TOO BADASS TO PASS UP.

12-20-2010   #63 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

bad ending is bad.

12-20-2010   #64 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Ending makes perfect sense, but I mean, I still BROOKLYN RAGE.

Maybe well get a follow-up in the BD specials... I hope anyway.

12-21-2010   #65 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Words do not describe this episode.
That ****ing battle scene, holy shit that was awesome.

I loved it. Every single second. KIND OF WISH JUBEI DIDN'T, YOU KNOW, BURN UP WITH GISEN.

12-12-2012   #66 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Oh my god, you guys. Season 2 announced.

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride - MyAnimeList.net

Good thing it doesn't air till 2013, I need the time to prepare my body.

12-14-2012   #67 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I am only sad that there's very little chance I'll ever see Gisen ever again. ):

12-15-2012   #68 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
I am only sad that there's very little chance I'll ever see Gisen ever again. ):
I know dat feel. :[

12-15-2012   #69 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Will have to wait for BD's.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

12-16-2012   #70 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Agreed. Don't know how they're going to meet my white-haired tan girl needs :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Will have to wait for BD's.
But this show has the most creative censoring ever ;; Watch the TV show and get the BDs lol

01-02-2013   #71 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Okay so it looks like they've actually confirmed Gisen for season 2. I don't know how they're gonna work her in in a way that would make sense, but I also don't care. This is what I want.

Hyakka Ryƍran Samurai Bride (TV) - Anime News Network

EDIT: There's also going to be a number of other samurai girls introduced, including Sarutobi Sasuke, Mataemon Araki, Houzouin Inshun, Sasaki Kojirou, Miyamoto Musashi, and Maeda Keiji. I'm not sure which of them will play important roles, but I know for a fact that Maeda Keiji will probably have at least some prominence, as she even has a character page on the website.

Seems like my type of character, too :v She's also featured in the banner at the top of the website:

Along with some other character who I can't identify. She seems to be wearing the same outfit as Juubei, so I'm not sure what to make of that. Something to wait for I guess.

EDIT2: After doing a little bit more research, seems that the white-haired character that I couldn't identify is definitely Juubei herself. Confirmed only because I found multiple instances of a figure of the same character design being pre-listed from Hobby Japan.

(Just grabbed the highest res images I could find)

Apparently this is called "Yagyu Jubei Silver Sword Princess Version". So yeah. Be ready for this?? Catgirl Jubei, I don't know what to feel.

Last edited by Joey; 01-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.

01-02-2013   #72 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Knew about the other Jubei form already. Figures spoiling my PLAWT? What kind of world am I living in.

Keiji has some mad boobage.

Who wants to bet Gisen will just appear as flashbacks or something and disappoint me? OTL

04-05-2013   #73 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Episode 1 of Samurai Bride is out now, and I'm downloading. I'll post thoughts later.

EDIT: Well, the episode itself didn't offer much. Just a little reintroduction to the series and a short intro into the new story. It felt different than the first series, probably because the primary conflict hasn't really been shown yet, but still. Definitely a nice little episode and a nice start to the second season. Excited for more.

Also, no censors. At least in the FFF version, not sure if there were any others.

Last edited by Joey; 04-05-2013 at 07:15 PM.

04-05-2013   #74 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

fanservice right off the bat. I APPROVE.

04-12-2013   #75 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

ep 2 is subbed.

I just make a sad face every time I see Gisen in the opening.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Henreh; 04-12-2013 at 11:17 PM.

04-20-2013   #76 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

OH MY GOD THAT NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW. DOT, DOT WHERE ARE YOU.

/heartstopsbeating.mp3

If Gisen is really in the next episode I'm going to overreact again next week too.

04-27-2013   #77 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 4 is out. GISEN IS BACK. DOT DID YOU SEE, DID YOU SEE.