Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-22-2010   #1 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator
Default Avatar: The Legend of Korra

Whoa! Is this true!?

Quote:

Avatar: Legend of Korra (working title) is an upcoming television series set in the Avatar universe. The title was trademarked by Nickelodeon in May 2010 and leaked by the media shortly afterward; more information was revealed in late June 2010, just prior to the release of the feature film The Last Airbender.

Nickelodeon is currently staffing up for production, adding that Avatar: The Last Airbender co-creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko are involved and that more information will be forthcoming at a later date, possibly Comic-Con 2010. On July 21, the Associated Press confirmed the series for a 2011 release.
Source: Avatar: Legend of Korra - Avatar Wiki, the Avatar: The Last Airbender resource

It also says that the show will be darker and more mature than Aang's series...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2010   #2 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Yesyesyes.

This is my favorite (non-anime) TV show. And it looks like the main character (in above picture) is an Earthbender. DOUBLE WIN!

Time to hype for a year.

07-22-2010   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Yesyesyes.

This is my favorite (non-anime) TV show. And it looks like the main character (in above picture) is an Earthbender. DOUBLE WIN!

Time to hype for a year.
From what I read, she's a Water/Earth/Fire bender from the Southern Water Tribe. And her Air-bending teacher is Aang and Katara's son O_O

07-22-2010   #4 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Nickelodeon Greenlights The Legend of Korra

more of a news article then fan-wiki proof.

07-22-2010   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
From what I read, she's a Water/Earth/Fire bender from the Southern Water Tribe. And her Air-bending teacher is Aang and Katara's son O_O
Yup, that's the truth. Although I'm kind of curious what kind of storyline this could possibly have, since the world has already been saved and whatnot. Past stopping the anti-bender rebellion, who knows for sure. e.e

07-22-2010   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

At first I thought it was a prequel by the name. Then I found out it was actually a sequel. How2makesense? But ok. I'm game. Should be as good as the original avatar.

07-22-2010   #7 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

YEAHHHHHHHHHH. Avatar was way too much of a money maker for Nickolodeon, I knew they wouldn't let it die.

07-22-2010   #8 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Ah, this is news to my ears.

Will be posting this all over now

ty.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

07-22-2010   #9 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Wow 70 years in the future already. Definitely looking forward to how this story will play out.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-22-2010   #10 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Yesyesyes.

Time to hype for a year.
Isn't the Avatar supposed to be able to bend everything? :P

Anyways, I'm hyped for this. Loved the original series.

07-22-2010   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Main character is a waterbender (first element learned, anyway). The avatar's original element travels in a cycle, remember?

> air > water > earth > fire >

:v

07-22-2010   #12 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar

From the picture...the main character looks male.

--Frenchbread is

07-22-2010   #13 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Looks too manly to be female :<

07-25-2011   #14 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

http://on.nick.com/XJQ

This trailer makes me very happy.

07-25-2011   #15 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar

Beating up street punks!

--Frenchbread is

07-25-2011   #16 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
http://on.nick.com/XJQ

This trailer makes me very happy.
"This video is not available at your location"

This makes me very sad :<

07-25-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Check youtube, it's already there.

07-25-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

I hope they don't mess this up, Avatar was one of my favourite non-anime shows. So looking forward to this x:

07-25-2011   #19 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Crapppp I thought I was gonna have forever to watch the Avatar series. Guess I better watch it before this one starts :<

07-25-2011   #20 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!! I'm already really excited for this.