LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-06-2012   #161 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2012   #162 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

my thoughts on june 9th episode:
Spoiler!

06-09-2012   #163 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

06-09-2012   #164 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
Spoiler!
My only belief is that the resean why amon is able to resist is cuz of him learning Energy Bending or something.

in the word of the Sea Lion Turtle: this is my only guss...

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light...

In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves ..." Aang, with these words in mind, began to bend Ozai's energy. The final time the lion turtle was heard, he spoke the words: "To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable. Or you will be corrupted, and destroyed...

this is what I think...

06-09-2012   #165 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
My only belief is that the resean why amon is able to resist is cuz of him learning Energy Bending or something.
this is my thought aswell. i don't think the lack of effect had to do with tarrlok's strength or the amount of water in amon's body.

Spoiler!

06-09-2012   #166 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
Spoiler!
CONGRATULATION.
you are now a pervert ^'-^

06-09-2012   #167 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Episode 9:

Spoiler!

06-09-2012   #168 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Spoiler!
Pretty much this.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-10-2012   #169 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Quote:
Episode 9:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Looking back at the world map, earthbenders probably would be the most common given the size of the Earth nation.

Water might be pretty close to fire, since there's the north and south pole... and then there's those swamp people, even though there's not a lot of em.

06-10-2012   #170 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook
Spoiler!

Looking back at the world map, earthbenders probably would be the most common given the size of the Earth nation.

Water might be pretty close to fire, since there's the north and south pole... and then there's those swamp people, even though there's not a lot of em.
Spoiler!

That sounds about right with the population. For me also, I think it's:
1. Earth
2. Fire
3. Water
4. Wind
Maybe fire/water is a near tie, but then again, fire pretty much captured many water benders during Aang's time and they probably died off in the prisons or whatnot There were also hardly any people left at Kitara's homeland when the original Avatar started, so yeah, that's my ladder. I don't know if they repopulated again though in Korra's season

06-10-2012   #171 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

hehehe I found it from the wiki page.

wiki

And also, the creators said that Nick ordered a second season way back, which is why the release was delayed.

06-10-2012   #172 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
this is my thought aswell. i don't think the lack of effect had to do with tarrlok's strength or the amount of water in amon's body.
As I said earlier, since it's not a full moon, Bloodbending is probably not strong enough to have full control of someone who's probably "prepared" for Bloodbending.
Quote:
That sounds about right with the population. For me also, I think it's:
1. Earth
2. Fire
3. Water
4. Wind
Maybe fire/water is a near tie, but then again, fire pretty much captured many water benders during Aang's time and they probably died off in the prisons or whatnot There were also hardly any people left at Kitara's homeland when the original Avatar started, so yeah, that's my ladder. I don't know if they repopulated again though in Korra's season
My list is:
1. Earth
2. Fire
3. Water
4. Air

I'm going off some ATLA stuff to make my estimates, but Fire is second because some of the reason for starting the War was for more "living space" for Firebenders. I would assume that would mean there's a fair few of them. Earth is in first because there's a lot of cities and their Kingdom is big. Air is last because of obvious reasons. And if anything, Water would be close (but not too close) to Fire if they repopulated. This is all excluding couples' children who are result of marrying across nationalities, like Aang and Katara.

06-11-2012   #173 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kaay has a spectacular aura aboutKaay has a spectacular aura about

I just think,the story and all is just to focused on Republic City,and its like a "blind" story since Aang travel all world and helped peoples along it.
The second season should get more nations interactive and I hope Amon win now for the next season Korra travel for ask help to all nations.

The FullMoon thing from.. bloodbending is like..The first blood bender was totally old so she had to use full moon power to make all this.Katara never really tried bending it so we need consider Blood Bending is like MetalBending uses low particules of water to bend a body such like metal.

I LOVE THIS SHOW TO MUCH HOPE IT GET 70 episodes LOL -dreams-

06-11-2012   #174 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaay
I just think,the story and all is just to focused on Republic City,and its like a "blind" story since Aang travel all world and helped peoples along it.
The second season should get more nations interactive and I hope Amon win now for the next season Korra travel for ask help to all nations.
The basic premise of ATLA was Aang traveling around the world to learn bending from Masters since he was unable to. As Korra is already a master Fire, Earth, and Water bender and the only Air benders (that we know of) are at Republic City, it's obvious why she hasn't traveled. And then for that matter, the whole premise of LoK is Korra quelling the non-bender rebellion in Republic City.

Quote:
The FullMoon thing from.. bloodbending is like..The first blood bender was totally old so she had to use full moon power to make all this.Katara never really tried bending it so we need consider Blood Bending is like MetalBending uses low particules of water to bend a body such like metal.
Hama was no older than Tarrlok when she discovered bloodbending. Katara bloodbended only on two occasions (that we know of), both full moons. I'm standing by the idea that the full moon probably gives bloodbenders more power than non-full moon bloodbending. Also, it's clear that Tarrlok isn't as strong of a bloodbender as Yakone anyways.

06-11-2012   #175 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

In the Water Chapters during Aang's time, it was said that a full moon gave Water benders more power. It's most likely what Kaay said about using the small parts of the elements to make it seem like a different bending.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

06-11-2012   #176 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kaay has a spectacular aura aboutKaay has a spectacular aura about

The second time Katara Bloodbend wasn't full moon just night.And my guess like I mentioned before is,Korra will lose this war,and will run with Avatar team + the oldest children of Tenzin which wil be a "kid Master" its just what I think :s

I WANT TO SEE BOLIN ALONE VS THE MACHINES it will be so lovely ><"

06-11-2012   #177 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
The second time Katara Bloodbend wasn't full moon just night.

Oh look, a full moon. ~11:18 into Season 3 Episode 16 (the episode where she bloodbends again). This is actually before she bloodbends, but a full moon isn't even a one day event anyways, so it's safe to say that there was a full moon. Actually, you can see the moon rise (or it could be just the sun, but given the fact that it is lower and then appears higher) a few minutes later anyways.

06-16-2012   #178 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Spoiler!

06-16-2012   #179 (permalink)
Special
Games

Spoiler!

06-16-2012   #180 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Spoiler!