League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2012   #101 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-17-2012   #102 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Toph's style of metalbending. :<

05-17-2012   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Bolin and Make -.-...
great, another Twilight Team...

If you compare to the Last AirBender and Legend of Korra.
You that in aang time there was more Spirit but in Korra it more Physical.
but this may only be aim at Republic City.

this time of affect also happens in real life.

like back in the more people were social and Productive but today more people Facebook and WAAAYYYY less Productive...=/

it makes me upset cuz it seem like NOBODY is Keeping or Teaching the New Generation about um...I don't know the word but it like there not increasing and expanding there Mind and Body. a Balance between the Past, Present and future...

like I said in Legend of Korra there More Physical then Spiritual when it really keeping the Balance between them. if they had this it would it made them easier to fight amon.

don't know if that made any sense to you guys...

05-19-2012   #104 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

my reactions to episode 7:
Spoiler!

05-20-2012   #105 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
my reactions to episode 7:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Quote:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

yet another great episode
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

05-20-2012   #106 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler!

@Cornflake: I'm pretty sure it doesn't really matter who Lin's father is. I mean, given the fact that her mother was one of the best, if not the best, Earthbender of her time, her teaching probably helped Lin a lot.

05-20-2012   #107 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
Spoiler!

@Cornflake: I'm pretty sure it doesn't really matter who Lin's father is. I mean, given the fact that her mother was one of the best, if not the best, Earthbender of her time, her teaching probably helped Lin a lot.
Asami's ability to fight all makes sense now... it was all her father's plan!

05-20-2012   #108 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
of course it matters
Spoiler!

05-20-2012   #109 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
But I wish to know! Not to know how he shaped lin's life but how he shaped toph's life. I mean she is arguably the greatest and toughest earthbender ever(her name is toph cause it sounds like tough). Who convinced her to have his child, who convinced her to spend 9 months carrying a child. he was strong enough to make the blind bandit weak in the knees, I wish to know him.

05-20-2012   #110 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
of course it matters
Spoiler!
Ew The Boulder is old! Stahp it! D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
But I wish to know! Not to know how he shaped lin's life but how he shaped toph's life. I mean she is arguably the greatest and toughest earthbender ever(her name is toph cause it sounds like tough). Who convinced her to have his child, who convinced her to spend 9 months carrying a child. he was strong enough to make the blind bandit weak in the knees, I wish to know him.
True. :|

05-20-2012   #111 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Spoiler!

05-21-2012   #112 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Was I the only one that noticed
Spoiler!

05-21-2012   #113 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Was I the only one that noticed
Spoiler!
No it's true. The way that Toph bent metal was by moving the impurities in it. Without the aluminum, silica, iron, and whatever else was in it she can't bend it.

05-21-2012   #114 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

It amazes me how useless the metal benders are as a police force >.<

05-21-2012   #115 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
No it's true. The way that Toph bent metal was by moving the impurities in it. Without the aluminum, silica, iron, and whatever else was in it she can't bend it.
Referring to the tense. :/ The tense he used implies she's alive.

05-21-2012   #116 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
Well it's not like they have the capacity to slam metal airships to the ground with a mere flick of the wrist x_X;

I kinda wish they could do more than just use those wires and use the environment... or at least have the production of all metal somewhat 'rigged' for usage.

05-21-2012   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
if all they learn was MetalBending then BBBBBBOOOOOOO...
Earthbending is just as important as Metelbending...

sigh..for shame

05-21-2012   #118 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
if all they learn was MetalBending then BBBBBBOOOOOOO...
Earthbending is just as important as Metelbending...

sigh..for shame
Metalbending is Earthbending.... :|

05-22-2012   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Metalbending is Earthbending.... :|
then why didn't I see any earth bending ?

I was saying that all they did was Metelbend but no earthbend...

05-22-2012   #120 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
then why didn't I see any earth bending ?

I was saying that all they did was Metelbend but no earthbend...
When you Metalbend, you Earthbend the fragments of earth that exist inside the metal. Why didn't they Earthbend? I imagine it's because they're the Metalbending Police Force, they've probably lost some of their ability to bend large pieces of earth (I imagine I would too if all I did was bend small pieces of earth).