Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2010   #241 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Well, this series wrapped up well. I pretty much knew what was going to happen, but they certainly did pick a nice section to close it in.

I hope they pick this up for another season, the mall arc is really good. :v

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2010   #242 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

Boo. I hope they continue it. q-q

11-22-2010   #243 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Just finished it (so many problems with computers lately I had to redownload the last 4 a million times AND get my family to sit down and watch them haha)

This is still one of the best animes I've seen though, and the way that last episode ended I really hope they make another season!

11-22-2010   #244 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée

Watched it in one sitting! Zombie Apocalypse.. Action and Pervy.. It was destined to be good from the start. Absolutely loved it! They can't NOT make another season >:

I look forward to it~

11-23-2010   #245 (permalink)
is cute + gore

Point has a spectacular aura aboutPoint has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
Just finished it (so many problems with computers lately I had to redownload the last 4 a million times AND get my family to sit down and watch them haha)

This is still one of the best animes I've seen though, and the way that last episode ended I really hope they make another season!
You got your whole family to watch the boobs and groping together? That's pro

11-23-2010   #246 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, well I didn't know that it was going to be a pervy anime before we started watching it, and since my parents love zombie movies, they wanted to watch it too.

11-23-2010   #247 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I don't know. It's great as a fanservice anime if you are into boobs and stuff, but other than that, there is nothing much to offer. The plot holes in the series is just... huge.

11-23-2010   #248 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I used to have hope for great animes continuing after season endings, until soul eater and d gray man happened...

11-23-2010   #249 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Well don't most animes that end "early" usually have another season or series after a while when the manga gets much further in or finishes?

11-23-2010   #250 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Well don't most animes that end "early" usually have another season or series after a while when the manga gets much further in or finishes?
It depends on the popularity of the series. There are plenty of animes that deserves a season 2 but never get it due to poor DVD sales, or whatever other reasons.

In the case of D-Gray man, I think it was not popular enough for it's run to continue.

11-23-2010   #251 (permalink)
is cute + gore

Point has a spectacular aura aboutPoint has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
lmao, well I didn't know that it was going to be a pervy anime before we started watching it, and since my parents love zombie movies, they wanted to watch it too.
Your family is awesome.

My parents just want to watch Jesu stuff :<

03-02-2011   #252 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Bump for english dub lovers~

HoTD is premiering on March 10th on Anime On Demand in ENGLISH!

High School of the Dead English Dub Cast Announced!

I'm kinda surprised they've already dubbed it since it hasn't been that long since it aired in Japan.

03-10-2011   #253 (permalink)
Mega
Games

First episode is up on Anime On Demand! I must say I'm impressed.

They didn't hold back on the content or the language in this one haha. And the characters don't sound like emotionless "zombies", so that's good (Of course not all the characters are in the first episode)

04-28-2011   #254 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Drifters of the Dead" OVA is out and subbed.

Gotta say, I enjoyed it. Was very funny, maintained the same level of sexuality, and the humor brought back memories of the show too. Anyway, at the end Alice said "To be continued!" so hopefully they'll be making a season 2 (I think this was their intention all along anyway) so we'll see.

Also, I really missed the OP lol. It's still so good ;;

Last edited by Harlequin; 04-28-2011 at 05:57 PM.

04-30-2011   #255 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

I wonder if he got his junk bitten off.

That would've sucked

(Yes I know he didn't)

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon