Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-21-2010   #361 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

kinda sad that it wasnt a continuation thing but this episode was pretty win xD
love villain yurippe laugh <333

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 12-22-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-21-2010   #362 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Operation high tension syndrome

12-22-2010   #363 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

ohmygod, this episode was more ridiculous than the preview suggested.

MORE YUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

frickin' lol'd the entire episode. And then Shiina comes in and is like CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE for over 9000 tension.

There's still the epilogue "episode" to be uploaded from the BD/DVD, so keep your hopes up.

12-22-2010   #364 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

qqqqq I kept laughing the whole episode. Yuri is the true perfect villain XD

12-22-2010   #365 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

It took everything I am to keep myself from screaming during this episode.

TOO MUCH ENERGY TO RESIST

I NEED TO SING OUT MY YOUTH

12-22-2010   #366 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Hilarious.

Sadly, was such low quality for me, the episode, I couldn't make any make decent gifs.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

12-22-2010   #367 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

I bet you wanted a gif with Shiina going CUUUUUTEE

12-22-2010   #368 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

I actually saw a lot of viable scenes I could make pretty nice gifs but I won't use the videos that are current out since they're all LQ.

Lulz@ at that scene. Was over 9000.

12-25-2010   #369 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Another Epilogue" is out and subbed now.

I don't know why I was expecting more of a follow-up into their lives in the living world again. When it says ANOTHER epilogue I should've realized it was an alternate ending.

That said,
Spoiler!

12-25-2010   #370 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Just watched it. Kinda disappointed how short it was.

Was also sadden by it, as in the fact how

Spoiler!

12-25-2010   #371 (permalink)
Kat
how dreadful!
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all

When I heard they were making another episode, I hoped it would be a follow-up or (though sad) about how the other members died.

My disappointment was buried by the comedy. I found Stairway to Heaven funnier than the exam episode, which was my personal favorite.

Now to watch "Another Epilogue"...

Last edited by Kat; 12-25-2010 at 09:33 PM.

12-26-2010   #372 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Just got to watching the special. I almost want to live life like that. D:
THEY MAKE IT LOOK SO FUN TO THE MAXIMUM

About the Another Epilogue, my sister was like "I wonder if they realize people don't care about this and just wanna see what happens with Otonashi and Kanade in that last scene."

12-26-2010   #373 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
About the Another Epilogue, my sister was like "I wonder if they realize people don't care about this and just wanna see what happens with Otonashi and Kanade in that last scene."
Your sister knows exactly what the people want. Seriously, I just want to see a follow-up, is that too much to ask. :v

12-27-2010   #374 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY

I like the idea of an alternate ending and all, BUT AT LEAST FOLLOW THROUGH WHEN YOUR FANS ARE DYING FOR ONE ;_;

Well, I guess that means Angel Beats! is actually finished now, with three "routes".
TRUE -> Otonashi passes on, series epilogue/end
GOOD -> Otonashi stays, special epilogue
BAD -> STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, EVERYONE STARVES

Now to wait for news on that supposed VN of Angel Beats! Maeda is working on.
|: