Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2008   #21 (permalink)
장근석 says 닥찬하라! ♥♥♥
Games
La TaleWakfuDungeon Fighter OnlineBlade & Soul

Location: ..:: NewYorkCity ::.. ♥s Consumed: 7,773,333,333 Status: not grinding to lv200. Rep: 77
kimmi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kimmi Send a message via MSN to kimmi Send a message via Yahoo to kimmi Send a message via Skype™ to kimmi
IGN: kimmii / kimmiunni
Class: nsǝpoɹʇsǝɐɯ&ɹǝʞɔıʞʎsdɹı lt_guardian
Level: 17x /// 마침내~ ㅋ ㅠㅠ
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: kimmiunni

are you sure that's not a fandub? @___@;;;
seriously, everyone have konata's "lazy voice" going on.
and even konata's "lazy voice" sounds too old and isn't childlike enough~

oh shi- WHO IS THAT SEXY BEAST? DROOL. i'll be your dwaejitokki ♥ ~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2008   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Joon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Joon
IGN: S2준식S2
Class: Knight
Level: 11
Guild: None

Actually theres a DVD somewhere I watched it somewhere but I forgot. Actually the dub sounds good enough to me and the Anime is really random O_o. It's awesomeness.

07-19-2008   #23 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennaIkimono
If its animation/show/movie from insert country A here and was originally voiced in country A's language, then I usually want to watch it in it's original format (with english subtitles, if not of english origin). As an anime fan, I'm usually more rigid in this case (anime on tv I tend to try to tolerate thru).
I agree on some cases, but In the case of certain anime, I prefer other languages than the native one. For example, Chuuka Ichiban (cooking master boy). I prefer to watch it in the chinese dub I found because it felt more natural to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawayno
personally, i don't like English dubs.
I'm going to give criticisms about this:

1. Voices are bad
2. They edit out Animes sooooo badly.

thats all i have to say

this is not a flame bait, this is just a personal experience.
Not to flame or anything, but how many dubs have you watched? Not all voices are bad. Last exile had some great examples of good voices. I usually like Geneon Pioneer's work because they tend to choose pretty good actors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
;;; Konata is funnier Japanese :x...
Sorry, but I disagree. The jokes themselves may be funnier, but really, I prefer to watch random things like Ranma and Lucky Star in languages I can understand, because things are funnier when you get the joke and don't have to think about it for 3 minutes going "Whaaa???"

Also, When things have to be explained to you in order to be funny (example, certain cultural differences in anime that tend to pop up) it detracts fromt he humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
</3 Dubs... "believe it" -shudders-
I lost my courage to give dubs a chance ;-;
That was one bad example. So was nearly EVERYTHING else that is shonen jump that was touched by american hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane
Going from the preview of the dub, it's actually pretty good. I came from the time when anime dubs were a complete joke (with a few great standouts like Project A-ko) and now the dub scene has really gotten good. Nowadays most folks who think their anime fan cred hinges on if they prefer dubs or not, e.g. I'M A PURIST I HAVE TO HEAR THE INFLECTIONS AND READ MY TEXT
Fianlly, someone else who can appreciate the dubs that are actually good.

07-20-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

HennaIkimono will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Sorry, but I disagree. The jokes themselves may be funnier, but really, I prefer to watch random things like Ranma and Lucky Star in languages I can understand, because things are funnier when you get the joke and don't have to think about it for 3 minutes going "Whaaa???"

Also, When things have to be explained to you in order to be funny (example, certain cultural differences in anime that tend to pop up) it detracts fromt he humor.
I've seen some dubs butcher some jokes to the point that its doesn't even close to the same general meaning as the original did. I guess I also like understanding and/or being explained the original reason/cultural aspect that makes the joke funny, even if its later after the fact.

*I think I'm prejudice toward English dubbing if I can control the language settings. For anime on TV, I'll watch and tolerate the dubbing as for the fact that I can't control what language their going to broadcast it in.
Justice, Il 60458
Flat Lick, Ky 40935
Paint Lick Ky 40461
Flower Mound, Tx 75022
Cumming, Ga 30040
King of Prussia, Ga 19406

07-25-2008   #25 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

Mai will become famous soon enoughMai will become famous soon enough
IGN: Galaxies/Meditation

Konata's voice somehow matches.. or maybe it's just me, lol >_>

It's not too bad, I guess. I prefer the japanese version better... The original is always better ;D

07-25-2008   #26 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

^---

Totally agree~

Kagami makes me scream like a fanboy?

tumblr / instagram