Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch

Genre:- Comedy, Magical, Love-Romance
Descriptions:-
Quote:
Nanami Ruchia is a princess of the North Pacific, one of the seven mermaid kingdoms. In order to return the pearl given by a boy who met an accident in the sea when she was small, she came to the human world.

Holding the faint hope...
"I may be able to meet my first love."

Doumoto Kaito, a teen-surfer whom Ruchia accidentally met upon her coming to the human's world, was attacked by a "suiyou" (water demon). Actually, Kaito was the boy Ruchia had once saved.

Ruchia, embracing her faint love for Kaito, transformed using the power of the pearl, defeated the "suiyou" by holding the mike in one hand singing and dancing!
@ http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=636

Spoiler?
Spoiler!

I lost the count of this series :s...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

this is a really good anime, I read the manga, which is kinda decent, and I also watch some episodes of the anime, its pretty nice.

07-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Is this another Princess Tutu anime? >_>

07-04-2008   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I shudder at the prospect of watching this. And not in a good way. x___x

07-04-2008   #5 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Let's just say.....the final episode is NOT an epic battle between the forces of love.....but a singing/dancing contest between the villain and Kaito's harem of mermaids....

07-04-2008   #6 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

it looks like salor moon lol

07-04-2008   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

to Torikakae: The whole series involves with music/dancing battles, it is because the sea demons hate their singing and goes into alot of pain... This is a interesting anime to me, not like any other where magical girls fight the enemy, its also really cute ^_^.