Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-18-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice
Default Prince of Tennis

Genres : Sport,Comedy

Quote:
Echizen Ryōma is a young tennis prodigy who has won 4 consecutive tennis championships but who constantly lies in the shadow of his father, a former pro tennis player. He joins the Seishun Gakuen junior highschool, one of the best tennis schools in Japan, and there along with his teamates he learns to find his own type of tennis in an attempt to defeat his biggest obstacle of all: his father as well as himself.
hey gaiz, watch sven spam this thread.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Lolololol, I like them all?!

06-18-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

You look like Ouji, Ouji2k1d5.
;D
Edit:
LOL I MEAN OISHI.

Last edited by Senike; 06-19-2008 at 12:10 PM.

06-18-2008   #4 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough

Lol, he's cool ^^;

06-18-2008   #5 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Captain Tsubasa version of tennis, so to speak.

I'm really disappointed with the final match though, Sanada vs Echizen was pure wtf.

06-18-2008   #6 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Manga > anime for this...

06-18-2008   #7 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Ouji is the bomb in both?!?!

06-18-2008   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

FIRST i agree zgm: manga > anime

ok ok let me tell you! the final match sanada vs echizen was-- WTF i agree but the Yukimura vs Ryoma match is even more WTF! *slaughters echizen*

ok but uhm i loev PoT ok let's see... I'll talk about each school as i go along. I'll take break between post in case someone has something to say--

Seishun Academy (Seigaku)

K i like Echizen and Tezuka hands down from Seigaku. Everyone's really cool and charming in their own way, but Tezuka and Ryoma are the best all around hands down. I think Tezuka's so mature and so cool I wish I was more like him but I'm actually mroe like Eiji.

Best moves in Seigaku--

Kaidoh's Boomerang Snake!
Kawamura's Hodokyu
Oishi's MOON VOLLEY!
Fuji's counters
TEZUKA ZONE!
I wanna do twist serve... but Drive B is impossible (i sometimes pretend to do it though)...

the move i hit the most in real tennis is...
MOONVOLLEY!

DISCUSS!!! (pairings discussion welcome too straight and -bl-) NEXT UP: Fudomine

06-18-2008   #9 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Gatekeeping move by Fuji.

06-18-2008   #10 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Lol@ Moon Volley ^^;;

06-18-2008   #11 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute

i like to do moon volley and when i do it my friend is like "omg it's-- it's oishi's moon volley!" xD

06-18-2008   #12 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

You can? =o

06-18-2008   #13 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

O shat, did I say Sanada vs Echizen? I mean Yukimura vs Echizen, the most wtf match I ever seen out of the history of PoT and that's saying something.

06-18-2008   #14 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

it's a bootleg version ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ildanach
O shat, did I say Sanada vs Echizen? I mean Yukimura vs Echizen, the most wtf match I ever see out of the history of PoT and that's saying something.
yes it is WTF-- also ryoma vs ryoga <_< but let's not count that. it's just pokemon the first movie

06-18-2008   #15 (permalink)
Supporter
Special

Akurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the roughAkurei is a jewel in the rough

Drop shot, hell yeah.

06-18-2008   #16 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

I love Shuusuke. x] Always so serene, yet inside beats the heart of a transcendent tennis player. <3 Fuji. Later in the manga, though, there seems to be no plausible explanation for certain shots of his. It seemed they tossed aside logic altogether to implicate mystifying, spooky forces. I guess they ran out of ideas?

06-18-2008   #17 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

I like Viper Shot? I forget the names I haven't kept up for a few months now Q__Q

06-18-2008   #18 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer2k1d5
I like Viper Shot? I forget the names I haven't kept up for a few months now Q__Q
The manga ended around March. I think it was a good decision on their part to do as such. With 379 chapters and 42 volumes, the span was large enough to fulfill the needs of any tennis lover...actually, more than fulfill--drown. I found Prince of Tennis to be lacking in quality later, so I'm pretty glad they stopped the series altogether, because to continue would simply have been killing the series even more.

06-18-2008   #19 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

I second that, the author is like running out of idea and simply make the god out of people.

Wtf with Shiraishi and his bible tennis? Yukimura and his god whatever skill? And the last door turn out to be SSJesque door, and super wtf with Nanjiro explanation.

At the beginning I actually enjoyed the wtf factor of PoT, but they are getting ridiculous to the point that I wouldn't surprise if someone could destroy universe with tennis ball.

Last edited by Ildanach; 06-18-2008 at 10:14 PM.

06-18-2008   #20 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games

lol yeah but it always makes me so excited. i have 30.5 and 40.5 cos i joined the fandom late. i'm trying to go back and find 10.5 and 20.5