07-19-2008   #21 (permalink)
~Endless Witch~

Beato will become famous soon enoughBeato will become famous soon enough
IGN: Beato
Class: Witch
Level: 40
Guild: Moogles

It ends today Tori.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2008   #22 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Ahh so Book 3 has 21 episodes. Thanks~

@Neli
We live in completely different timezones so we're pretty far behind ^^;; Ahh well, that's what the internet is for I guess~

07-19-2008   #23 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

/seals bending ._.

-Frenchbread is

07-19-2008   #24 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

hahaha azula cracked that was pretty funny XD

07-19-2008   #25 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

i thought i would be more "adrenalized" about the **** v ***** fight. but i actually felt kinda sad. the background music was probably to blame. and she was so out-of-her-mind, it was pitiful. oh well, **** avatar ***** in ****-****** was awesome.

Last edited by Shoo; 07-19-2008 at 09:24 PM.

07-19-2008   #26 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

I better stop reading this thread. Avatar state, Azula vs. Zukko, Azula going crazy....too much spoilers T_T

07-19-2008   #27 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

im sorry! edited with censors

07-20-2008   #28 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all
IGN: Aemari
Class: Eve
Level: ughguhughghhh

The show doesn't like you.

Kay so, we all know Katara and Aang are gonna make little airbending babies, but what about Zuko's mom??
;-;
ffffffff???????????

07-20-2008   #29 (permalink)
~Endless Witch~

Beato will become famous soon enoughBeato will become famous soon enough
IGN: Beato
Class: Witch
Level: 40
Guild: Moogles

Go away KuroKoden, no one cares.

Anyways, I hope they do as they promised to do more stories set in the same world. Maybe then we'll see Zuko's mommy and extras that make every shipper happy :3

07-20-2008   #30 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they do a spinoff. You don't really have a good idea of what happens to the poor cabbage merchant afterwards D:

07-20-2008   #31 (permalink)
MakeThingsWork!
Games
League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

GodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really niceGodofFaith is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to GodofFaith Send a message via MSN to GodofFaith
IGN: GodofFaith/GodofClerics
Level: 220/280
Guild: Caballa

i had to watch all the eps last night to catch up i didnt know it was really day the new eps ._.;;

07-20-2008   #32 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Wow...the movie was just...too good for words. (Sorry, I'm a bit behind because I went to sleep shortly after the movie's end.) By the way, for all of you left with an empty feeling, click here. A series about the incarnation of Aang is in the process of being made, and a live-action film is scheduled to be shooting in May 2009 to be released July 2, 2010. Sounds fun, eh? But I do hope the creators have a Book of Air in store for us or at least something to resolve some of the unsolved questions...like...what happened to Azula afterward? Where is Zuko's mother? I would even enjoy it if they had an episode as an epilogue to the war, where a character (preferably Katara) would narrate the episode and tell what happened to all the characters (Example: 20 years later...Aang and I have gone on as usual. We...etc.). But, yeah, that movie was epic!

07-20-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Zyklon▀ will become famous soon enoughZyklon▀ will become famous soon enough

The movie was epic... I certainly didn't expect it to end like that....

07-20-2008   #34 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Man, so many good reviews~ It's getting me more excited to see the ending.

Spoil one thing for me. Don't tell me who or when, but I want to see some blood bending~ Will I be disappointed?

07-20-2008   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Man, so many good reviews~ It's getting me more excited to see the ending.

Spoil one thing for me. Don't tell me who or when, but I want to see some blood bending~ Will I be disappointed?
Yes, you will. But, there are two instances of bending that more than make up for it. One is a type of bending that was used in a very innovative way, and another is an entirely new form of bending. You won't see blood-bending, but you won't be disappointed, either.

07-20-2008   #36 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Innovative and a new form....I think I'm getting the idea. I've only watched until Episode 13 of the Book of Fire (Aang begins learning Fire Bending). So if I'm getting what you're saying, I won't see any blood bending after that. That's too bad (I was hoping she would blood bend Azula XD )~

07-20-2008   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

If an air bender... and a water bender had babies... could their child perhaps bend both???

Sad to see the show end as it's definitely one of the best (if not the very best) american cartoons out there- however I'm glad they finished it rather than drag it out until it's been exhausted twice over and then end with a fizzle rather than a bang.

Kitty Empire Forever

07-20-2008   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Innovative and a new form....I think I'm getting the idea. I've only watched until Episode 13 of the Book of Fire (Aang begins learning Fire Bending). So if I'm getting what you're saying, I won't see any blood bending after that. That's too bad (I was hoping she would blood bend Azula XD )~
You'll see blood-bending one time only after that, but it won't be in the last four episodes, and it won't be as big a moment as you would like. Also, she does do something to Azula, but it's the innovative bending I mentioned. 'Twas epic.

07-20-2008   #39 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Oh I see~ Then I'm looking forward to it~ I'm not expecting something epic so I doubt I'll be disappointed. Thanks for the semi-spoilers though~ ^^

07-20-2008   #40 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
I didn't like the latest episode with the play >_>

Kinda lame
I think the play had dual purposes, it was a recap of the series and a nice comedy moment ._. It's a nice way to do a recap, srsly.