Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2008   #1 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume
Default Most criticized Anime

We all know
Vampire Knight had been criticized because of it's plot..
Naruto should just disappear. Hey! This is just my opinion.
What is yours?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like Naruto a lot if you remove the lolfillers...
Kind of like Bleach. It would have been awesome if they just stop slowing it down. =.=

Anime that makes me want to stab people: fan service junk full of high school panty shots.
Now that I think about it, Katekyou Hitman Reborn also made me want to hurl.

07-19-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

meowmatchy is on a distinguished road

for me it would be baki the grappler....

07-19-2008   #4 (permalink)
~Endless Witch~

Beato will become famous soon enoughBeato will become famous soon enough
IGN: Beato
Class: Witch
Level: 40
Guild: Moogles

The End of Evangelion o_o

07-19-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Elfen Lied.

07-19-2008   #6 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Pokemon

Examples:

-Why don't the characters ever age?
-Why the heck doesn't pikachu evolve?
-Why is a level 100 pikachu being beaten by a lvl 5.
-I choose you.
-Friends forever.

07-19-2008   #7 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Gundam Seed Destiny. It's definitely not the best the franchise has to offer, and it gets a lot of flak thrown at it.

07-19-2008   #8 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

The end of evangelion made my head hurt.

07-19-2008   #9 (permalink)
GM Magnet
Special

SEGAMew will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to SEGAMew
IGN: ~LeonSchroeder~, HaoQiao,
Class: Lion to_scientist
Level: 253
Guild: DayBreak

Sonic X

Sonic X did so bad in Japan, that 4Kids paid for them to make a season 3 for airing in the states and Europe because Sonic X actually did very well. All edit. And Crap.

I like Sonic X in Japanese personally >__> It's so cute and sweet and Sonic's personality varied so much throughout the show.

[Temporary Sig Until I Get a New one] - Now where have I heard that one before @.@
[Leon's Thread of Arts]

07-19-2008   #10 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEGAMew
Sonic X

Sonic X did so bad in Japan, that 4Kids paid for them to make a season 3 for airing in the states and Europe because Sonic X actually did very well. All edit. And Crap.

I like Sonic X in Japanese personally >__> It's so cute and sweet and Sonic's personality varied so much throughout the show.
Agreed Leon x____x

oh heres another

Tokyo Mew Mew
it did better in japan qq

07-19-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinSpinBunny
Agreed Leon x____x

oh heres another

Tokyo Mew Mew
it did better in japan qq
Wait, are we criticizing anime that we just hated or anime whose dubs we hated? x_x

07-20-2008   #12 (permalink)
GM Magnet
Special

You know I will take forever explaining why Sonic X was so criticized.

[Temporary Sig Until I Get a New one] - Now where have I heard that one before @.@
[Leon's Thread of Arts]

07-20-2008   #13 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

Go for it, we're all ears.

07-20-2008   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

i would say the english dub naruto, it was critizied so badly, that it remove the part where naruto kissed sasuke.

Japanese Naruto FTW

07-20-2008   #15 (permalink)
GM Magnet
Special

Eh I thought they removed the Naruto kissing Sasuke scene due to sensitive audience and censors >.>

Warning: Possible baised comments

We all know that Sonic X is produce to pretty much have an animated adaption to the video game series (with its own adjustments and such like adding a bunch of humans interacting with the Sonic crew). Another Sonic anime SHOULD kick ass right?

Well it didn't do as well as it should have been in Japan. Eh I don't know why exactly, maybe it was because Chris hogged a lot of the spotlight from some of the other Sonic characters. Some may even argue that the show is more about Chris than Sonic *shrugs* Sure um Chris may be a little bit overattached to Sonic but it's a result of a lonely childhood and I can relate with that >___>;; Now due to its low ratings in Japan, Sonic X was going to be cancelled/cut short before its intended run of 52 episodes. Oh no D:

In the USA, Sonic X did very well. I don't know how it did that happen. I watched the same Sonic Dub X as most of the kids in America did and I wanted to switch the channels to watch Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! instead. Well anyway, Sonic X was well recieved by enough new Sonic fans and old Sonic fans for 4Kids Entertainment to commision TMS Entertainment/Sonic Team into finishing up the original 52 episodes AND for them to produce Series 2/Season3/Metarex Saga of Sonic X. Wow. Just... wow.

So Japan got the original 52 episodes as planned, but they didn't air the Metarex Saga in Japan even though it was actually dubbed in Japanese. Apparently Sonic X was THAT ill recieved in Japan. I honestly can't think of why except the fact that Chris is present and is somewhat a spotlight hogger. Or maybe because in the first bunch of episodes, Sonic comes off as cartoony and almost a jerk, unlike in most of the games he's in (well the media IS anime, there will be some diferences betwen game and cartoon versions of him). Nah I think it's because of Chris. And that Chris has a black friend and a handicapped girlfriend. Oh wait maybe that's why 4Kids liked Sonic X because it's one of the few anime that actually has minorities as friends to the main human character. Okay I'm rambling again.

Okay I suppose Sonic X did bad in Japan because it's a bit more off the wall than how the video games display the same characters. Sonic X as redone by 4Kids did well maybe because their target audience.... how to put this nicely... more... okay I can't find the right words without making it sound like Japanese kids have higher levels of brainactivity.

I honestly think Sonic X (Japanese) is a good anime if you treat it as an entirely seperate world and not compare it to the game. You know the animation of Sonic X is pretty decent and consistent most of the time. Though I kind wondering what are the real colors of their eyelids are.

So 4Kids are the saviors of Sonic X because they funded for the completion of Season 2 and production of the Metarex Series of Sonic X? Pffff. If they have that much money to throw around, why the hell they couldn't buy the liscence to have "Live and Learn" play during this important scene?!

Yes the person who did Shadow's English voice is still the same VA we have now. Just less angry and idiotic sounding and more emo.

Sonic Dub X has MANY editted scenes whether you want to believe it or not. If it's emotion driven enough to make the average audience shed tears, it must be bad!

There's a lot more edits like Knuckles going to a strip club and Rouge and Shadow going to a bar.... but I can understand those kinds of edits.

Hmmm bonus! Japanese Sonic randomly spewing English words! >8D

(Yes, Japanese Sonic speaking English > Jason Griffith as Sonic. I love it when Sonic says "Come back." and when Sonic is screaming in 6:29-6:38)

By the way, Sonic is strangely obsessed with flowers in the anime. Not crazy obsessed, but he is showed in a field of flowers or holding flower(s) often in Season 1.

[Leon's Thread of Arts]

Last edited by SEGAMew; 07-20-2008 at 01:05 PM.

07-20-2008   #16 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

too much chris,not enough tails and sonic was the conclusion i came with after watching the first 15 or so episodes.
naruto the anime is pretty bad.
bleach has wayy to many fillars.
and Yu-Gi-Oh GX was so lame.

07-20-2008   #17 (permalink)
GM Magnet
Special

Okay I think that's the main important parts I wanted to cover in my weird essay that's pretty disorganized.

[Leon's Thread of Arts]

07-20-2008   #18 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

im gonna have to say Naruto. What other anime has a nickname like narutard

07-20-2008   #19 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

I don't know ... what the question was...

I was able to tolerate more Hamtaro than SD Gundam.

07-20-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

RandomCrazyBuns is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kitkin/NatsuNoHime
Class: Cat/Bunny to_champion
Level: 16X/17X

Vampire Knight's been critized? Where? o_o It seem quite alright to me, except a little too much emo-ness.
GD seed was nice, GD seed destiny was... D:
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me