Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume
Default Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Genre - Romantic, comedy
Description -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu is set at the private high school Hakujō Academy in Japan and centers around the male protagonist Yūto Ayase and his classmate Haruka Nogizaka. While Yūto is rather ordinary, Haruka is very attractive, intelligent, and rich. Due to this, she is the school's most unattainable girl and is so idolized that her classmates give her the French nicknames "Nuit Étoile" (The Silver Star of the Night) and "Lumière du Clavier" (The Shining Princess on the Piano). One day, Yūto's good friend Nobunaga Asakura asks him to return a book to the school library, and when he goes to return it, Yūto stumbles across Haruka and her darkest secret — she is a diehard fan of anime, manga, and the otaku culture. Yūto promises to keep her secret hidden and in return he becomes her confidante of sorts as he accompanies her to Akihabara, and visits her home often.
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Promo:
Part 1

Part 2

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

HennaIkimono will become famous soon enough

Shes quite cute and shy when she puts down the act when not in front of the rest of the school. I do kind of feel sorry for what Yūto has to deal with at home.

Will continue to watch.
Justice, Il 60458
Flat Lick, Ky 40935
Paint Lick Ky 40461
Flower Mound, Tx 75022
Cumming, Ga 30040
King of Prussia, Ga 19406

07-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

I rediscovered my love for pantyhose.

07-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
moé moé (≧△≦)木
Special
Games
Eden EternalDragon Nest

khyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to khyle Send a message via Yahoo to khyle
IGN: 『Lord Sky』
Class: ひきこもり to_sheep
Level: Lvl 4 NEET Otaku
Guild: Debaters / ıɥɔɔé unlimited

being an Animé Otaku or even watching animé is a big blow to your IMAGE for a girl
it would have been better if she was into écchi *rofl* ^^;

this is quite the norm in society elsewhere, used to be the case back in my College days
but now,.. go to a café,. you'll see girls reading / watching animé
and oh écchi stuffs too XD

07-16-2008   #5 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

This ... sounds interesting. xD

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

07-20-2008   #6 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

ep 2 is out..
lolwut on the "first experience" part

07-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

o lmao... the first episode was cute.

08-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart
Default Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

One of m.3.3.w. fansubs' new projects, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (Nogizaka Haruko's Secret) is a romantic comedy/drama about a guy in high school named Yuuto (I don't remember his last name) who lives with three women who drive him nuts (and largely turn him off from women in general). But there's a girl in his school who's really pristiegous, cute, and gives off the aura of a princess and her name's Haruka Nogizaka. All the guys want her and all the girls want to be her. That kind of setting. But as the title of this anime suggests, Haruka has a secret. Without giving too much away, it is a secret that she guards heavily. Enough to make her reject every man who comes her way. But then Haruka runs into Yuuto in the school library one day and he discovers her secret, but Yuuto doesn't treat her any differently and they become friends as a result.

I can't help myself with these kinds of shows. This is when I turn into a girl and go "Oh my God, they're so cute together! You know they're gonna wind up as a couple real soon!" and honestly, I'm a sucker for this stuff. The first episode starts off kinda ecchi, but it's pretty toned down in the rest of the show. So don't let the beginning fool you or turn you off from the series. To be honest, when I saw the beginning, I was all like "Oh man, another one of these." and I went to sleep and watched it for real when I woke up and I was really impressed. It showed alot more depth all of a sudden. While there's still the occasional pantyshot, it's not anywhere near as bad as say...Rosario+Vampire. But either way, you should give it a chance. I'm pretty stuck on it myself.

Direct Downloads and Discussion

Episode 1
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Episode 2
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Episode 3
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

08-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Duplicate thread, original: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/anim...o-himitsu.html

I haven't been updating the index lately...

08-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

Ohgawd, Shana cosplay.

08-02-2008   #11 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Who cares about the Shana cosplay, the loli is so precocious. Remember folks, she's only FOURTEEN.

=D

Last edited by Kotarou; 08-02-2008 at 02:02 AM.

08-02-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

HennaIkimono will become famous soon enough

I love the ending theme animation, plus how they have the five main girls (and VA's) singing the ending theme.
Justice, Il 60458
Flat Lick, Ky 40935
Paint Lick Ky 40461
Flower Mound, Tx 75022
Cumming, Ga 30040
King of Prussia, Ga 19406

08-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Duplicate thread, original: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/anim...o-himitsu.html

I haven't been updating the index lately...
Weird. I looked in the anime section of the forum before I posted this and I didn't see that. Ah well, thanks for pointing it out.

08-03-2008   #14 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

i will add the video into my thread...

08-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
i will add the video into my thread...
By all means! I'll look out for episode 4 after it's released to see who uploaded it to YouTube in the future, too. -heads over to your thread-

08-03-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

This is an uber kyoot show. At first, I thought it was just some other ecchi thing and I decided to watch it later, but it's really good. This is one of those few anime that turn me into a girl when I watch it. i.e.: "They're so cute together!", etc.