Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

Lol. Then won't that make the filler more ridiculous? Ichigo has trouble against some filler-dude and even use bankai to fight. Doesn't give much of a good impression when he fights and win Byakuya or Kenpachi back then.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-15-2008   #42 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Hm, Tousen being defeated by Zaraki when Tousen used his bankai and Zaraki doesn't even have a shikai was the funniest, it sure greatly humiliated Tousen.

08-17-2008   #43 (permalink)
inb4u lol?! e????
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleElswordGrand Fantasia
Awards Event Winner

Broken has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Broken Send a message via Skype™ to Broken
IGN: Vaneshi
Class: Castanic Sorcerer :D lt_gunslinger
Level: e?
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: snop3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruhime
Lol. Then won't that make the filler more ridiculous? Ichigo has trouble against some filler-dude and even use bankai to fight. Doesn't give much of a good impression when he fights and win Byakuya or Kenpachi back then.
Thats why anime only stuff always sucks D: i always skip the fillers, or just watch them in one go, cuz they're just not worth the time. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Aizen can't do that according to plot series rules, killing off Soul Society would end the series very quickly.
yeah True xD i was just pointing out a possibility... cuz he's bad ass... i just dont get why he goes through all this trouble now...
maybe he underestimates SS or forgot about the Vaizards and thinks that there is no one who can stop him. Ichigo in his current form is no threat at all... i dont know about the Top Class Captains tho.

We have around 5 Captains who havnt shown their Bankai yet.

Syunsui
Ukitake
Yamamoto
Soi Fon < i'm really wondering what her bankai would look like, her shikai is already overpowered. Poke someone twice on the same spot for instant death? o.o
and someone we barely see (thats why i forgot her name ~.~). The Captain from the Medic Squad. Hanataros Captain. I dont think that she got a Bankai with Harming abilities. More like a "revive the dead"-bankai.

Im really curious and i hope to see new bankais over the next weeks.
I wouldnt mind seeing Bankai from Kifune and Hisagi as well ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Tousen cut off his arm and Grimmjow didn't have a chance to even TRY to guard or evade it.
i'd say that was caught by surprise 8D
i dont think that Tousen could finish grimmjow off without problems when he's prepared or even in released form.. He would win, but i cant imagine that he would dominate him D:

08-17-2008   #44 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
Thats why anime only stuff always sucks D: i always skip the fillers, or just watch them in one go, cuz they're just not worth the time. :/

yeah True xD i was just pointing out a possibility... cuz he's bad ass... i just dont get why he goes through all this trouble now...
maybe he underestimates SS or forgot about the Vaizards and thinks that there is no one who can stop him. Ichigo in his current form is no threat at all... i dont know about the Top Class Captains tho.
It's because all the current Vaizards, except the fat one, were former captain/vice captains who got their ass kicked by Aizen. The mustache guy who works for Urahara and the fat Vaizard were the former top two Kidou users. So yeah...Aizen pretty much kicked all of their asses.

08-17-2008   #45 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks
Rukia has what it takes to be a captain, it's just that her brother wanted to protect her. So why exactly does she fail so much against...well anything? No Bankai either...
Rukia has no bankai?

Never bothered to check/notice

08-17-2008   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

nightbane is on a distinguished road
IGN: nightbane2/nightbane
Class: Lion
Level: Had a lvl 132 i 4got all about its name n pass -.- sucks o and rite now is lvl 152
Guild: RedEclipse

-.- ichigo couldve owned soifon in the filler.

But maybe not amagai or wutever his name is.

O and the top 3 espada and the top 3 capt. r gunna fight!??

Omg i wanted to see the old guy fight for so long.

It just ruined the excitement when the makers of bleach stopped the fight where yama was gunna own those 2 captains

08-18-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

LuckyGirl is on a distinguished road
IGN: InuyashaCutey

I like bleach it a good anime