07-27-2008   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sion has a spectacular aura aboutSion has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sion Send a message via MSN to Sion
IGN: Seeo
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 57
Guild: Frenchbread

This anime is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
I really like the concept of Hollows and whatnot.
I'm not too far in, only about 70 episodes. But
I really am enjoying this. A friend of mine actually
bought a life size Zanpakto.

~Sion

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-27-2008   #22 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

haha awsome, do want.

70 eps huh.
thats around soul society time yea.
those were good eps.

07-28-2008   #23 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

70... you're nearing the end of the best part that got most of us into it.
Be prepared to quickly hit a dryspell of less interesting 70 episodes~

07-28-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Sion has a spectacular aura aboutSion has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Sion Send a message via MSN to Sion
IGN: Seeo
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 57
Guild: Frenchbread

...Aww seriously?
Why does that always occur in animes?
As long as it's not as bad as Naruto's
drop out.

~Sion

07-28-2008   #25 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Are you talking about filler episodes or something? 'Cause that happens so that the manga can get further ahead in the story. The reason being that sometimes an anime episode can cover several chapters, which means it catches up and then( depending on if they continue like that) get ahead of the manga. But when/if they do that, they're basically taking it and turning it into their own story that may end up being significantly different from what the author of the manga series intends. *points to Fullmetal Alchemist manga and anime* And the ORIGINAL story and the stuff people call "canon" comes from the manga.

I prefer reading Bleach. When they started doing fillers, I just quit the anime and stuck with the manga.

07-28-2008   #26 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future

it breaks down like this.
1-20 The Substitute arc <awsome 1st series>
21-41 Soul Society: The Sneak Entry arc <awsomeness>
42-63 Soul Society: The Rescue arc <more awsomeness>
64-91 The Bount arc <uber lame waste of time unless your really bored>
92-109 Bount Assault on Soul Society arc <not so bad, if you watched the others it picks up a bit now,but still pointless story wise>
110-143 The Arrancar arc < now its gets awsome again with the introduction of some new kickass characters the vizards>
144-167 The Hueco Mundo arc <more awsomeness 162 quite possibly being my fave ep ever>
168-? The New Captain Shūsuke Amagai arc <omg what lame fillers again suxor>

edit- added cool pic of vizards ^^

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6...botokunda3.jpg

Last edited by Moonflow; 07-28-2008 at 01:48 PM.

07-28-2008   #27 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Makes me wonder why ichigo's eyes are blue.

07-28-2008   #28 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
Makes me wonder why ichigo's eyes are blue.
hm yea they are normally orange in the anime.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/789...p431820un2.png

07-31-2008   #29 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sion
This anime is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
I really like the concept of Hollows and whatnot.
I'm not too far in, only about 70 episodes. But
I really am enjoying this. A friend of mine actually
bought a life size Zanpakto.

~Sion
Really good anime. Just skip the fillers (ie. Bount arc). x3

08-11-2008   #30 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

and i still havent even seen the 2nd one...

just skip to 0:40~0:45

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

08-14-2008   #31 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

Wonder who's inside that Kon-costume. :[

So a Rukia-based movie next? /wants the 2nd one still (Hitsugaya! <3)

08-14-2008   #32 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Anyone notice how Ichigo's father is wearing a Captain's uniform but nobody recognizes the name Kurosaki in the Soul Society?

08-14-2008   #33 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Bleach is kinda " =/ " for me....I keep up with it....very slowly though....it's worth watching if I'm bored but...that's about it. The awesomeness ended after Ichigo mastered his hollow transformation. From there on, the action according to the plot is just.....retarded. Too many contradictions and....well.....>_>

1. Aizen has at least twice the reiatsu of a captain and can bring down Grimmjaw without even touching him. On top of that, he has one of the most rigged abilities with his SHIKAI I've ever seen. WTF? You'll have to pull some DBZ shit outta your arse to kill him in a way that makes sense. Hell, he hasn't even used his damn bankai yet.

2. Ichigo randomly totally masters his hollow mask and can fight with it for what seems like 10 minutes or something. What? Before he could only keep it up for like 10 SECONDS. And that was just a few episodes ago.

3. Beating any Espada stronger than Ulquorra (SP?) including himself is utter BS. He hasn't released yet and can beat down Ichigo with his hollow mask......What friggen chance does anyone else has?

4. Tousen RAEPED Grimmjow when he got his arse kicked by Zaraki even though he didn't have a Shikai and Tousen was using bankai. What? Epic Fail. If Ichigo > Grimmjow / Zaraki, and Zaraki > Tousen, how does Tousen > Grimmjow?

5. Also while on that topic of number 4, Ichigo beat Zaraki in Shikai. LOLWUT? Do I need to explain what's wrong with this?

As you can see, there are a lot of damn contridictions and....=/.

Well, I suppose the 1st Captain might be able to beat Ulquorra and MAYBE the Espada 1 rank higher, but that's about it.

08-14-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
FlyFFGrand FantasiaMapleStoryLegend of Edda
Awards Facebook Fan

miyasha will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to miyasha
IGN: Miyasha
Class: archer lt_explorer
Level: lvl5x

@MrClastro
fake name maybe? lols idk if it was true xD

@RoflKnife
some of the reasons why i guve up on bleach somewhere in the middle of the Bounto arc. they keeped chaging stuffs the characters could/couldn't do "whenever they felt like it"...

i still watch it from time to time, for the sake of it. but allthough i grew up to disliking the anime, i still love the charachters(mainly Ichigo and Rukia *coughcough*);i still think Bleach should have ened with SS and continue the rest with the manga. keeping the anime to an epic ending/level, but they had to screw it up with the filters <<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
and i still havent even seen the 2nd one...

just skip to 0:40~0:45
the way Ichigo screams make me feel sreaced/anxious about this movie's plots ._.

Last edited by miyasha; 08-14-2008 at 02:45 PM.

08-14-2008   #35 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyasha
@MrClastro
fake name maybe? lols idk if it was true xD
But then that would mean there would be an arc for his father and why he changed his name when he came to the real world...or why he quit being a Captain to begin with.

08-15-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
FlyFFGrand FantasiaMapleStoryLegend of Edda
Awards Facebook Fan

miyasha will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to miyasha
IGN: Miyasha
Class: archer lt_explorer
Level: lvl5x

^ lol i acctualy wont mind an arc about Ichi's father and/or about his family backgorund. getting some questions answered about his dad wont be a bad idea? lols

and speaking of witch, didn't Urahara recognized Isshin as a shinigami once? maybe his name is forbidden in SS for some reason? :/ meh...

08-15-2008   #37 (permalink)
inb4u lol?! e????
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleElswordGrand Fantasia
Awards Event Winner

Broken has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Broken Send a message via Skype™ to Broken
IGN: Vaneshi
Class: Castanic Sorcerer :D lt_gunslinger
Level: e?
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: snop3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
1. Aizen has at least twice the reiatsu of a captain and can bring down Grimmjaw without even touching him. On top of that, he has one of the most rigged abilities with his SHIKAI I've ever seen. WTF? You'll have to pull some DBZ shit outta your arse to kill him in a way that makes sense. Hell, he hasn't even used his damn bankai yet.

2. Ichigo randomly totally masters his hollow mask and can fight with it for what seems like 10 minutes or something. What? Before he could only keep it up for like 10 SECONDS. And that was just a few episodes ago.

3. Beating any Espada stronger than Ulquorra (SP?) including himself is utter BS. He hasn't released yet and can beat down Ichigo with his hollow mask......What friggen chance does anyone else has?

4. Tousen RAEPED Grimmjow when he got his arse kicked by Zaraki even though he didn't have a Shikai and Tousen was using bankai. What? Epic Fail. If Ichigo > Grimmjow / Zaraki, and Zaraki > Tousen, how does Tousen > Grimmjow?

5. Also while on that topic of number 4, Ichigo beat Zaraki in Shikai. LOLWUT? Do I need to explain what's wrong with this?

As you can see, there are a lot of damn contridictions and....=/.

Well, I suppose the 1st Captain might be able to beat Ulquorra and MAYBE the Espada 1 rank higher, but that's about it.
lol its shonen, what do you expect? zzz

regarding your 4th point. Kenpachi wasnt really goin all out on Ichigo... not even on Tousen and Komamura together, and Tousen couldnt pwn Kenpachi because his bankai didnt really work on him. Just check the fight between Kenpachi and Nnoitorra... where he wasnt just randomly swinging his sword and fought serious in the end.. even tho the fight was over after that. Before, he was just jerkin around, like he did in his fights with Ichigo and Tousen/Komamura.

Tousen didnt really pwn Grimmjow as well. He only cut off his arm o_O
Sure, Aizens underlings (Gin and Tousen) might be stronger than all the other Adjucas and Aizen is Stronger than all of them together. But saying that SS doesnt stand a chance against him is bullshit.
We havnt seen the bankais of the Top Ranks from SS either. Neither did we see the Bankais from the Vaizards. If Aizen would be THAT powerful he could have whiped out the whole SS without setting up plans.

regarding point 3.
I already said it... its Shonen! Ichigo WILL get another powerup. Maybe Shirosaki (his inner hollow) pops up and blesses him with a 2nd Hollow Release, or something else happens. Sure, he cant beat Ulquiorra at the mo. but it wouldnt be shonen if he gets a major power boost while he fights Ulqui.
That happend before and will happen again... thats why its called shonen.

Keep common sense out of this. Just enjoy the action o.o

08-15-2008   #38 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyasha
^ lol i acctualy wont mind an arc about Ichi's father and/or about his family backgorund. getting some questions answered about his dad wont be a bad idea? lols

and speaking of witch, didn't Urahara recognized Isshin as a shinigami once? maybe his name is forbidden in SS for some reason? :/ meh...
I believe they came from Soul Society at same time and knew each other.

08-15-2008   #39 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Rukia has what it takes to be a captain, it's just that her brother wanted to protect her. So why exactly does she fail so much against...well anything? No Bankai either...

08-15-2008   #40 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
Tousen didnt really pwn Grimmjow as well. He only cut off his arm o_O
Sure, Aizens underlings (Gin and Tousen) might be stronger than all the other Adjucas and Aizen is Stronger than all of them together. But saying that SS doesnt stand a chance against him is bullshit.
We havnt seen the bankais of the Top Ranks from SS either. Neither did we see the Bankais from the Vaizards. If Aizen would be THAT powerful he could have whiped out the whole SS without setting up plans.
Vaizard bankai = WIN. I forgot about them...

Aizen can't do that according to plot series rules, killing off Soul Society would end the series very quickly.

Tousen cut off his arm and Grimmjow didn't have a chance to even TRY to guard or evade it.