Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-2008   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

okay, im going to be honest, i saw this anime from my sister's computer while we were driving to disney world, i really like the anime. but the english dub, did some major drama to me, so i stopped watching it, and started saying i don't like it, but i still do like it, even though its too many episodes and volume.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2008   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

I'd rather have one of the following series:

Shikamaru

Temari

Kimimaro

Gaara

Any one of those four would have been epic, because all four of those characters were epic. The show as it is: not so much.

There were several characters I could really respect in the series when I did follow it. In addition to the four above, I really liked Tayuya, Kiba and Shino, but I certainly don't think they'd be able to get their own series or that their perspective would have that much impact. But the storyline is so weak, so many things are thrown in as afterthoughts and then forgotten, and so few of the characters worth seeing are shown frequently. Not to mention that nothing makes sense. Sasuke has taken on Kyuubi-esque levels of strength and won. Orochimaru gets pwned and moved to the side. Sasuke starts wiping the floor with Akatsuki. Itachi apparently had a noble cause. And Kishimoto just keeps killing off old people because heaven forbid he kill of the young cast he hardly uses except in cameo appearances.

He had a huge world and tons of intriguing characters to work with, and what is the best he can do? Hardly any exploration outside of Fire Country, a Destructo Disk Rasengan, Kage Bunshin no Hyperbolic Time Chamber, an anti-genjutsu skill that failed, an element system that lasted for about five chapters, and... phallic jokes. It's no wonder he went to Sasuke for most of Shippuuden. Not that I ever cared for that emo, priority-lacking traitor, anyway.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"