Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-08-2013   #1 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans
Default Nagi no Asukara

Quote:
Long ago, all humans lived in the ocean. But some who longed for the land abandoned the ocean, casting off the special raiments granted to them by the sea god to adapt them to life under the sea...

Though mankind was divided into sea dwellers and land dwellers, each with different ways of thinking, they were all still fellow humans, and they continued to maintain contact as time went on.

Sakishima Hikari, Mukaido Manaka, Hiradaira Chisaki, and Isaki Kaname live in an undersea village, while Kihara Tsumugu lives on land.

When these middle school second-year land and sea dwellers meet for the first time, their hearts begin to undulate like the tides.

The youthful fantasy tale of these young people's lives unfolds in a strange and beautiful world.
[/url]
Source : Crunchy Roll

So, for some reason no one posts about it :c so I came to fix that !
It looks wonderful ( those backgrounds and those giant eyes are just so charming ) and while it seemed childish and wasn't expecting much of it, the world and story are rather interesting . It has the " drama " going on, the silly humour and that odd feeling that something dark is creeping the whole " world "( which seems to be finally kicking in now at Ep 10 )

Another pro is that it has such a nice ending song !
https://soundcloud.com/lucids2/yanag...aqua-terrarium

Last edited by Pshfrk; 12-08-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-26-2013   #2 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Ep13

too many feels.

01-08-2014   #3 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

Hurts so good, though . . .

01-09-2014   #4 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

holy shit episode 14.

DAT EVERYTHING.

01-12-2014   #5 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

WHAT IS GOING ON, I CAN BARELY TAKE THIS

Everything's so beautiful, too ;A; ( Liking the new op and ed, as well )

01-17-2014   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

ill drain the baby gravy outta tsumugu any day tbh

that time skip was so stressful and that miuna bitch needs to know that hikari is p.much her uncle now smh

01-17-2014   #7 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Finally Kaname gets a feasible LI (?)

And yeah, things are not looking good for anyone . . . Miuna needs to get ready - .

HURTS SO GOOD !

01-30-2014   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

Just got into it, leading to the last airing I cried, I'd say 2 or 3 times. However, what they did to Chisaki made me cry hard.

01-30-2014   #9 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

ya this is getting SO good

@ep 12 tho: omg miuna activated her hybrid inner sushi i cant believe she can swim

does that mean tsumugu will be able to swim as well??????/

01-31-2014   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

I think so, or at least we should get an answer to whether he can or not since hes desperate to get in there.

03-23-2014   #11 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

AHHHH, WHAAAT

The preview didn't even have cutscenes . I don't think I'm ready for the next episode "orz *crawls away* my eyes will melt ;A;

2 eps left . . .

03-25-2014   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Finally got to watching last weeks episode. I kinda wanted a much more violent/cry reaction from Manaka after she got the letter from Akira

03-26-2014   #13 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

I think the reaction was quite right o: since she doesn't really understand anything yet ~ But that's what scares me about the next eps . . . Feels like it's going to explode intensely "orz

03-26-2014   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Chisaki still remains my favourite character in the series. I still get that douchey thinks he knows it all vibe from Tsmugu.

03-29-2014   #15 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

is just

ughhh

my feels.

03-30-2014   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

The twists are infinite.

04-05-2014   #17 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

My eyes stung for more than half the ep "orz that was good, but odd, too . . . IT'S OVER ;A; </3

04-07-2014   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

I put off watching it until now.. Feels so weird not looking forward to it on my Thursdays.

Nice ending though, everything rounded up quite nice for me.