Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-21-2013   #21 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Episode 3:
Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2013   #22 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Daw, Ledo said his first Earth words.

I really like one-sided battles. Can't wait to see more ass get kicked hard.

04-22-2013   #23 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Yay, now we have two mecha series going full retard!

Being invaded by pirates, ask super power for help. Super power SENMETSU's only the pirates, minimizing collateral damage, everyone gets mad at the super power for killing them. Really? What did you expect him to do to help? In fact, what could he have done to help without breaking some egg shells?

And then during the bigger fight, they all use their guns and cannons. Oh no, not like guns and cannons can KILL people, the exact same thing they got pissed at Ledo for! And Ledo was still restricted to non-lethal methods.

04-22-2013   #24 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Yay, now we have two mecha series going full retard!

Being invaded by pirates, ask super power for help. Super power SENMETSU's only the pirates, minimizing collateral damage, everyone gets mad at the super power for killing them. Really? What did you expect him to do to help? In fact, what could he have done to help without breaking some egg shells?

And then during the bigger fight, they all use their guns and cannons. Oh no, not like guns and cannons can KILL people, the exact same thing they got pissed at Ledo for! And Ledo was still restricted to non-lethal methods.
Well you gotta think from their prospective too. Sure Ledo has such insane power that's out of their reach, and they could ask him to help, but what would happen if afterward Ledo just left, and then they'd have lost that power, and may need to face the wrath of remaining pirate force (it's true after two great failure and loss, the pirate may not come invading for awhile, but as long as there's this possibility, the higher up definitely can't overlook it).

We know Ledo probably won't be leaving any time soon, let alone re-uniting with his fleet, but people in the show don't.

As for blaming him for killing pirate so brutally...well, I can't deny that they're being hypocritical when they used lethal weapons themselves. But I guess it could be that while they did use weapon that could "kill", their main objective and mindset is to "chase" away the invader, and have the message of "attacking us won't be any good for you" to the pirate.

While the show didn't say it, I'm guessing the people there are probably thinking: "I was forced to defend myself, so if I accidentally killed someone, it's not my fault, and it can't be helped", so when they see someone "actively going out to kill, being on the offensive side", they think that someone is doing the wrong thing to comfort themselves. Hypocritical, YES.

04-23-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ArchMeister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
Episode 3:
Spoiler!
My thought was "What happens to the two ladies (allies) who were trying to pull the boss away from Gargantia?"
And then Ledo swings the boss into the night sky with both allies still attached. It surprised me that no one even bothered to check if they were ok. >.<

04-23-2013   #26 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMeister
My thought was "What happens to the two ladies (allies) who were trying to pull the boss away from Gargantia?"
And then Ledo swings the boss into the night sky with both allies still attached. It surprised me that no one even bothered to check if they were ok. >.<
those werent allies. they were pirates that were trying to drag ledo into the water so that the boss could fight him there. when you first see the pirate boss, they were the two girls in chains at her feet

04-23-2013   #27 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizt
Well you gotta think from their prospective too. Sure Ledo has such insane power that's out of their reach, and they could ask him to help, but what would happen if afterward Ledo just left, and then they'd have lost that power, and may need to face the wrath of remaining pirate force (it's true after two great failure and loss, the pirate may not come invading for awhile, but as long as there's this possibility, the higher up definitely can't overlook it).

But I guess it could be that while they did use weapon that could "kill", their main objective and mindset is to "chase" away the invader, and have the message of "attacking us won't be any good for you" to the pirate.
What are they going to do then, just submit to the pirate's every whim? If they don't show their weapons can actually harm/kill, there is no point to using force as a deterrent. I refuse to believe these people are so stupid in this regard, it's just bad writing.

04-23-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
those werent allies. they were pirates that were trying to drag ledo into the water so that the boss could fight him there. when you first see the pirate boss, they were the two girls in chains at her feet
oh really?! damn it! I misinterpreted them for trying to take down the lobster. Thanks for clarifying. Clearly, I wasn't paying attention to those girls in chains while the boss was talking. hahaha

04-24-2013   #29 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

3:

makes me wonder what kind of food he consumes/if his kind r strictly herbivores.

04-24-2013   #30 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
3:

makes me wonder what kind of food he consumes/if his kind r strictly herbivores.
According to official's twitter (who releases bits of information after each episode aired), Galactic Human Alliance mostly only produce jelly-like man-made compound food (not sure if compound is the right word to use...), so until Ledo landed on Earth, he has never eaten any "organism's corpses"

P.S. if you know how to read Chinese, you can also look at the translation of these info here

04-28-2013   #31 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

So episode 4 rolled around, and I literally felt bad for Ledo. The poor guy, he's had it so rough and he doesn't even realize it.

04-29-2013   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

He could really use some 'peace' this time around while he's with the crew of the Gargantia. Pretty much, I think he'll soon be able to understand what it means to relax every now and then.

05-02-2013   #33 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

4:

im guessing they euthanized ledo's brother bc he was frail/sick o.o

that tanned guy in the beginning was so hot omg *fanning*

---

sexting 2 blizt: mm thx for the info, but i can't read chinese ~_^

05-05-2013   #34 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

5:

im actually p. glad that i watched this right after attack on titan bc it was so intense.

okama part fav, and im usually a vulture on how they put out fan service, but it actually worked so i have no complaints on that.

05-12-2013   #35 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Ep 6 is out.

ooh baby

05-12-2013   #36 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Ep 6 is out.

ooh baby
That feels like avatar/signature quality gif right there.

05-12-2013   #37 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

6:

OMG ew!! who r these 2nd rate wenches stealing my belly dancing n twerking techniques???

whipping out my poison needles n prescribing ProActiv 4 these blistered n overly plump *****es smh

05-13-2013   #38 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

the dance was much better animated than morgianas dance in magi /shot

i wonder if thats really a hidauze or just a squid thingy they were talking about

05-13-2013   #39 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Canonically confirms the three girls are strippers. Doubly so for Amy.

05-13-2013   #40 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

mAN RK I know you ain't talking shit about my pure waifu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
That feels like avatar/signature quality gif right there.
Do it man do it