Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-07-2013   #1 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora
Default Shingeki no Kyojin

Quote:
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Elen vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind.
---

well this is something new. i remember seeing the trailer for this a while ago and it was def something to look forward to. 1st ep was pretty gruesome, but it was interesting. i could see the censoring lol and the skinned titans are disturbing omg. oh and butts.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-07-2013   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

So much butt muscle. Not sexy at all.

04-07-2013   #3 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

^ HYPOCRITE, YOU'RE STAYING FOR THE BUTT TOO

I enjoyed the first episode, and the setting o: ( Mikasa ♥ )

The titans are also very handsome and it seems they're really into mascara.

04-07-2013   #4 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Most positive hyped anime this season.

Episode 1 was a blast.

It's sad to see people complaining because they don't like Yuki Kaji.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

04-07-2013   #5 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I feel like there wasn't enough violence in the first ep. I wonder if they'll stick to the manga.

Not a fan of Yuki Kaji too.

04-09-2013   #6 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

God damn, Ep1 was gruesome. I'm wondering how much more it becomes in the future...

Still, it was really interesting even though the Titans are creepy as hell.

Loving Mikasa though~ she looks like she has a lot of potential.

04-09-2013   #7 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Pretty satisfied with anime's quality, I hope they can keep this up.

04-09-2013   #8 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Really hope they don't go with an original ending. They only have 40~ chapters to work with so I'm not holding out too much hope.

04-13-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Attack on Bollywood

04-14-2013   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

2:

srsly mikasa is the only 1 making eren fking bearable 4 me rn, she's the logic to his unstable emotions. however, ima give it to him only for these early eps since he did suffer from the gruesome trauma. if it lasts throughout the whole season i will start hissing gastric acid n transform into a harpie lady 2 rip his face off.

something abt the titans seem rlly unnatural, the smoke emissions & fire breathing...meanwhile that scene w/ eren's father injecting him w/ something piques my interest as well as the significance of that key.

04-14-2013   #11 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Would you like this to go with your Bollywood attack?

04-20-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

I watched episode 2. :O It's definitely one of the more gruesome animes I've watched, and I think I shed some manly tears at one point. But I think the anime will get much better starting episode 3 because
Spoiler!

I definitely need to start reading the manga now though. That, and Break Blade. ~.~

04-20-2013   #13 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

ah mah gawd, potato girl lol she is still best

04-21-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryTrickster OnlineLa Tale

RaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the roughRaineScarlet is a jewel in the rough
IGN: RaineScarlet

Lol, I still luv Mikasa though.

Sasha: Can I have that bread?
Mika: ... *eats*
Sasha:

I was right about episode 3, it did get a lot better. I just love the whole atmosphere of this series, and the art style helps me take the story more seriously, unlike a certain anime with moe-moe characters trying to have a serious plot. *coughSAOcough*

04-24-2013   #15 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

3:

ok potato girl is officially the best n as soon as i heard hosoya yoshimasa my legs just spread.

04-25-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Would you like this to go with your Bollywood attack?
Sure, here's some Mikasa in return.

04-25-2013   #17 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
Sure, here's some Mikasa in return.
OP seems to go well with everything.

Spoiler!

04-25-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Still waiting for someone to do a decent Quad City DJs Slam mashup of the OP...

There is one on youtube, but he didn't do anything but play the two songs at the same time.

04-26-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

I finally caught up with this. The anime is very good, but i`m curious if this changes with the later episodes. I tried the manga, but dropped it after three or for chapters, because it was insanley boring for me.

04-26-2013   #20 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak
I finally caught up with this. The anime is very good, but i`m curious if this changes with the later episodes. I tried the manga, but dropped it after three or for chapters, because it was insanley boring for me.
I don't see how you would find the anime good but the source boring. The source even has a nice out of the ordinary art style.