League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-06-2013   #1 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future
Default Hataraku Maou-sama!

Quote:
Devil King Sadao is only one step away from conquering the world when he is beaten by Hero Emilia and forced to drift to the other world: modern-day Tokyo. As "conquering the world" are the only skills the Devil King possesses—and are obviously unnecessary in his new situation—he must work as a freeter to pay for his living expenses!

Why aren't you guys watching the AOTS yet?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-06-2013   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I was watching it, just didn't make the thread. Shit is gold though, he really adapted crazy quick to the simple life LOL.

04-06-2013   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
he really adapted crazy quick to the simple life LOL.
i was going to say that xD watching this as well /o/ pretty good so far

04-06-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
I was watching it, just didn't make the thread. Shit is gold though, he really adapted crazy quick to the simple life LOL.
In his defense, that was more because of the anime's pacing than anything.

He bought a washing machine and refrigerator on minimum wage without any loans. He must have been living there for at least a year.

04-06-2013   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
In his defense, that was more because of the anime's pacing than anything.

He bought a washing machine and refrigerator on minimum wage without any loans. He must have been living there for at least a year.
I'd give it a few months, tops. You can set up payment plans for almost anything. Though, the hero's in that world too, without any indicator of how or when she got there so... We'll just have to wait and find out.

04-06-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
I'd give it a few months, tops. You can set up payment plans for almost anything. Though, the hero's in that world too, without any indicator of how or when she got there so... We'll just have to wait and find out.
I thought the implication was that he already fully paid off those appliances. There was also a period of time where both Maou and Asiel were job-hunting before Maou finally settled on work at McDonalds.

As for Emi... you'll see that she has her own job and life, so you'll have to draw a conclusion based on that.

04-06-2013   #7 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r é
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

Enjoyed the first ep !

Never figured out what language was that, so I just assumed it's made up . It sounds funny, though ( and the katsudon part made me hungry :c . . . That looked so delicious )

04-11-2013   #8 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

ep 2 is out /o/

really enjoying this anime, emillia and maou are my favorite. when emillia was outside the door and started crying near the end. sad hero and overlord lol

04-11-2013   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah when she started crying even I started to feel bad LOL.

04-14-2013   #10 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Watched 1st episode at Anime Club. I laughed out good and liking these guys already!

Gotta play catch-up or watch that one anime with that bunny-girl... Yes I'm falling behind.

04-14-2013   #11 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

1 & 2:

i haven't had time lately, but i have finally caught up. clapping my bootycheeks n round of applause for this 1. i luv it a lot. every1 is such a dork omg.

04-24-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Have you finished those errands?

04-24-2013   #13 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

3:

gurl me 2

when i saw his hulking muscles pop out n he starts turning into a glowstick i just:
Spoiler!

the resemblance is so uncanny omfg im peeing

04-26-2013   #14 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Started watching this, expecting generic rom-com with little relevance to the whole other world stuff at all. However I'm glad to see that this is one of the few anime that constantly reminds you that these characters are from a fantasy world where magic and demons exist and these characters are always trying to find ways to survive/go home whilst always getting straight to the point.

Well executed anime IMO, 2-3 episodes in and we already have a non-romantic plot twist. A lot of anime these days try this stuff, but then everything after the first episode you don't even remember the main plot point since it's so irrelevant to the generic love story that follows for the next 12-25 episodes.

Last edited by Kenzor; 04-26-2013 at 01:07 PM.

05-02-2013   #15 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

episode 5 was really good /o/ nice little fight scene and alsiel is actually pretty cool 8D lol seems like lucifer will be living with them from now on too

05-02-2013   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Meanwhile, Alsiel goes to get his cape.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 05-02-2013 at 08:18 PM.

05-05-2013   #17 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

4 + 5:

priorities

i can't believe they managed to pull all that off n leave room for comedy l0l
miki-T super DIVA, she signs her papers w/ a kiss <-- me

next ep maou goes to school omg how kawaii *w*

05-10-2013   #18 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I don't know how it works for demons, but humans only have one heart!

I laughed.

05-14-2013   #19 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

6:

k im gunna rename this ep's title to 2 guys 1 bed uwu

miki-T so inspirational to my thick ladies out there :^) big booty club

i support swallowing!! say no to anorexia!!

05-17-2013   #20 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

7:

on planet earth, most humans settle with one mate for life. this is because during mating season, the females will extend their necks after doing the sex to bite off the male's baby injector to ensure that he will not breed w/ other female competition.