League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-04-2013   #1 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora
Default Devil Survivor 2

Quote:
Mysterious invaders called the Septentriones arrive in Japan and begin attacking the country on a Sunday. To fight back, the heroes in Devil Survivor 2 signed a pact with the devil to become the Thirteen Devil Messengers. The Septentriones show up at least once a day and you have a time limit of seven days to defeat them.
genre: demons/supernatural

---

wow the 1st ep was rlly good, animation was nice. charas are pretty likable atm. definitely a promising anime this season.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-04-2013   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Twas delish.

I am best conversationalist.

04-04-2013   #3 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Thought it was pretty okay.

Afraid of how the future eps will turn out though. P4 didn't exactly turn out so well.

04-04-2013   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Thought it was pretty okay.

Afraid of how the future eps will turn out though. P4 didn't exactly turn out so well.
I didn't think P4 was that bad, but then I didn't play the game going into that anime.

My biggest gripe is probably that MC's personality didn't fit what I thought of him before. I suppose I kind of saw him as a more quiet sorta guy. Oh well. That's not that big a deal.

04-04-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

With 13 episodes, it's obvious that they're going to rush it and the anime is just going to be one big promotion for the Break Record remake.

For example, the Dubhe fight was compressed into one battle in the anime. In the games you were supposed to meet Joe before this happens.

04-05-2013   #6 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA

For example, the Dubhe fight was compressed into one battle in the anime. In the games you were supposed to meet Joe before this happens.
i know.
I was surprised when i watched the first ep
The action is not bad

04-05-2013   #7 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Definitely into it thus far, I just pray that they don't rush it.

Also, the character designs are too delicious ;;

04-13-2013   #8 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

2:

aw the children r so cute. i srsly got a scare when that thing crashed in omfg. the end made me feel very warm, it was adorbs. i luv children 8)

wondering if we'll get to meet the other 3 beasts out of the total 4.

04-14-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

So they made Io a useless crybaby. Sure is looking like the typical video game adaptation.

04-20-2013   #10 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

3:

so the former professor hacker girl pierced thru the JP's security system like a big black **** destroying a hymen n now all the red flashing comp screens tested positive 4 a highly virulent strain of STD p. much

that tsundere boy died, o well.

04-20-2013   #11 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
3:

so the former professor hacker girl pierced thru the JP's security system like a big black **** destroying a hymen n now all the red flashing comp screens tested positive 4 a highly virulent strain of STD p. much

that tsundere boy died, o well.
the death feels like a bit early..
only 1 ep appearance...then dead..

04-20-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Some fun game trivia

The new demon Daichi bought in the Auction is Obariyon, the demon Hibiki starts out with in the game.

It's hilarious how hard they're trying to make Daichi and Io useless in this anime. They can't catch a break at all.

04-25-2013   #13 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

4:

life savers that kill n why is every1 dying omg upsetting. i see a big flaming chicken next ep

04-25-2013   #14 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
4:

life savers that kill n why is every1 dying omg upsetting. i see a big flaming chicken next ep
so we are expecting one death each ep

04-25-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ronaldo being an ex-JPs member... WHAT?

That's like... the complete opposite of his character in the game.

05-04-2013   #16 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

5:

ok is it just me or is there some awk transition b/t eps? i just dont get where some of these charas magically get new demons from, like UGH x-x

furthermore, hibiki just changed sides like POOF n that vague insert of hotsuin past doesn't help either?!?!?
umm "ok"

w.e. at least i find airi cute bc of being surrounded w/ cats n_n

05-16-2013   #17 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

6 + 7:

>anime cancer awareness month<

mammograms n prostate exams r very important ya'll

05-31-2013   #18 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

8 + 9:

ok who scripted this show, everything is cliche, boring n confusing

some of these spring shows r showing their true colors, might consider dropping this if they don't get it together. i'd even put RDG above this, and that's a total convoluted piece of shit ugh.

falling asleep zz

06-02-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

typical video game adaptation

standard sucking

06-10-2013   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

It wasn't that bad. Certainly not the worst video game to anime animation. I think they're doing good with it but sometimes I feel like they're doing it wrong in terms of how they progress through the story. Glossing over bits and going too much into needless stuff etc.

They certainly do make you feel for the characters though. Especially during the most recent episode, where we got to see a bit of Nitta focus, but then again she still seems as the generic female frail girl of the anime. Yamato will always and forever be a giant meanie-poo. I don't know why everyone just doesn't rebel against him.