ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Cartoons (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/)
-   -   Devil Survivor 2 (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/121394-devil-survivor-2-a.html)

Almora 04-04-2013 10:07 PM

Devil Survivor 2

Quote:

Mysterious invaders called the Septentriones arrive in Japan and begin attacking the country on a Sunday. To fight back, the heroes in Devil Survivor 2 signed a pact with the devil to become the Thirteen Devil Messengers. The Septentriones show up at least once a day and you have a time limit of seven days to defeat them.
genre: demons/supernatural

---

wow the 1st ep was rlly good, animation was nice. charas are pretty likable atm. definitely a promising anime this season.

buta 04-04-2013 10:12 PM

Twas delish.

I am best conversationalist.

Veloze 04-04-2013 10:34 PM

Thought it was pretty okay.

Afraid of how the future eps will turn out though. P4 didn't exactly turn out so well.

buta 04-04-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veloze (Post 1811954)
Thought it was pretty okay.

Afraid of how the future eps will turn out though. P4 didn't exactly turn out so well.

I didn't think P4 was that bad, but then I didn't play the game going into that anime.

My biggest gripe is probably that MC's personality didn't fit what I thought of him before. I suppose I kind of saw him as a more quiet sorta guy. Oh well. That's not that big a deal.

Shadow5YA 04-04-2013 11:57 PM

With 13 episodes, it's obvious that they're going to rush it and the anime is just going to be one big promotion for the Break Record remake.

For example, the Dubhe fight was compressed into one battle in the anime. In the games you were supposed to meet Joe before this happens.

Strikegundam 04-05-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 1811962)

For example, the Dubhe fight was compressed into one battle in the anime. In the games you were supposed to meet Joe before this happens.

i know.
I was surprised when i watched the first ep
The action is not bad:py15:

Harlequin 04-05-2013 03:56 PM

Definitely into it thus far, I just pray that they don't rush it.

Also, the character designs are too delicious ;;

Almora 04-13-2013 12:50 PM

2:

aw the children r so cute. i srsly got a scare when that thing crashed in omfg. the end made me feel very warm, it was adorbs. i luv children 8)

wondering if we'll get to meet the other 3 beasts out of the total 4.

Shadow5YA 04-14-2013 02:51 PM

So they made Io a useless crybaby. Sure is looking like the typical video game adaptation.

Almora 04-20-2013 12:11 AM

3:

so the former professor hacker girl pierced thru the JP's security system like a big black **** destroying a hymen n now all the red flashing comp screens tested positive 4 a highly virulent strain of STD p. much

that tsundere boy died, o well.

Strikegundam 04-20-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almora (Post 1813332)
3:

so the former professor hacker girl pierced thru the JP's security system like a big black **** destroying a hymen n now all the red flashing comp screens tested positive 4 a highly virulent strain of STD p. much

that tsundere boy died, o well.

the death feels like a bit early..
only 1 ep appearance...then dead..:py14:

Shadow5YA 04-20-2013 01:54 AM

Some fun game trivia

The new demon Daichi bought in the Auction is Obariyon, the demon Hibiki starts out with in the game.

It's hilarious how hard they're trying to make Daichi and Io useless in this anime. They can't catch a break at all.

Almora 04-25-2013 01:42 PM

4:

life savers that kill n why is every1 dying omg upsetting. i see a big flaming chicken next ep :flame:

Strikegundam 04-25-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almora (Post 1813772)
4:

life savers that kill n why is every1 dying omg upsetting. i see a big flaming chicken next ep :flame:

so we are expecting one death each ep :py14:

Shadow5YA 04-25-2013 05:32 PM

Ronaldo being an ex-JPs member... WHAT?

That's like... the complete opposite of his character in the game.

Almora 05-04-2013 10:56 AM

5:

ok is it just me or is there some awk transition b/t eps? i just dont get where some of these charas magically get new demons from, like UGH x-x

furthermore, hibiki just changed sides like POOF n that vague insert of hotsuin past doesn't help either?!?!?
umm "ok"

w.e. at least i find airi cute bc of being surrounded w/ cats n_n

Almora 05-16-2013 01:41 PM

6 + 7:

>anime cancer awareness month<

mammograms n prostate exams r very important ya'll

Almora 05-31-2013 04:57 PM

8 + 9:

ok who scripted this show, everything is cliche, boring n confusing

some of these spring shows r showing their true colors, might consider dropping this if they don't get it together. i'd even put RDG above this, and that's a total convoluted piece of shit ugh.

falling asleep zz

Shadow5YA 06-02-2013 06:57 PM

typical video game adaptation

standard sucking

Loreli 06-10-2013 11:23 AM

It wasn't that bad. Certainly not the worst video game to anime animation. I think they're doing good with it but sometimes I feel like they're doing it wrong in terms of how they progress through the story. Glossing over bits and going too much into needless stuff etc.

They certainly do make you feel for the characters though. Especially during the most recent episode, where we got to see a bit of Nitta focus, but then again she still seems as the generic female frail girl of the anime. Yamato will always and forever be a giant meanie-poo. I don't know why everyone just doesn't rebel against him.