Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2013   #21 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

10:

omg r u kidding me...

ATARASHII SEKAI
THE CHOSEN ONE
HAND HOLDING
BL UNDERTONES
Etc etc etc

i take back everything i said in op post. that closing was so wtf and how does hibiki just get a power boost out of nowhere. Um yeah it was hinted throughout that he is special, but just like that, srsly?? being called sparkling one for 100+ mph a minute doesn't make it any bearable, u hear that alcor, ugh.

daichi needs to stop being useless and start putting that nice raspy voice to good use other than screaming and bitching every ep omfg

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-18-2013   #22 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

11:

u've got to be kidding...

a giant ass jirachi saves the day by pushing aside an acorn thingy

~what's next~

06-20-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

Episode 12;
Pretty good but that cliffhanger after a big slap in the face.

More reference to him being the Sparking One, but whenever they say it, it reminds me of Ichiya.

06-20-2013   #24 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Giant Jack Frost, oh i want to hug you
Final Ep, doggy vs doggy

06-21-2013   #25 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

12:

wth, i thought yamato purposely smashed his phone o.O

just watch them do a reset ending or something along those lines

RIP alcor

06-27-2013   #26 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

the ending was kind of expected..
i just wish they could do something different

06-27-2013   #27 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

13:

that ending was hard to swallow..

*let's be friends* *let's hold hands* *hugs* ugh kill urself hibiki

only thing that mattered was how gorgeous airi was tbh

3/10 let's pretend this 1 never happened

06-29-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Karoku is on a distinguished road

I hear how the game is better and stuff (haven't played it yet) but I still found the anime to be quite decent a bit skippy they probably could of made atleast 18 eps to fill in some gaps but I still enjoyed it probably because of the animation and story ;D
Byakku!