Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Anime & Cartoons

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-07-2012   #1 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!
Default Initial D 5th Stage

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Nov 6, 2012 to ?
Producers: Animax
Genres: Cars, Seinen

Quote:
Cars and Eurobeat
Random Video:

First episode is out.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-07-2012   #2 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted

First episode is out.
And possibly one of the last episodes to be subbed for some time due to shitty raws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageSubs
Hey all,
I’m glad to be able to bring this to you.
We know it is a shitty raw. Unfortunately, it’s the only one available. And the OP is lower quality because it was ripped from Youtube. The raw we managed to get didn’t have the OP in it for some reason, so we stitched together an encode with the OP in it.
Even more unfortunately, it’s unlikely we’ll be able to do the rest. No one, and I mean NO ONE, gets the Animax PPV channel. I’ve asked around. I’d be extremely surprised if raws of ep 2 and up surface. If they aren’t complete shit, we’ll release with them. If they are, we’re waiting for the Blurays.
It’s difficult to typeset and karaoke a video with poor quality, so we couldn’t do our best work on those. But you get at least a really good translation, courtesy of 8thsin, who has returned from exile to sub Initial D. He likes the show, as does most of my staff. Me? I know jack shit about cars. But that’s okay. All I know is that everyone in this show is ugly.

11-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Disappointing