Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Nov 6, 2012 to ?
Producers: Animax
Genres: Cars, Seinen

Cars and Eurobeat
Random Video:

First episode is out.

Metty 11-07-2012 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by iFarted (Post 1782105)

First episode is out.

And possibly one of the last episodes to be subbed for some time due to shitty raws.

Originally Posted by SageSubs
Hey all,
I’m glad to be able to bring this to you.
We know it is a shitty raw. Unfortunately, it’s the only one available. And the OP is lower quality because it was ripped from Youtube. The raw we managed to get didn’t have the OP in it for some reason, so we stitched together an encode with the OP in it.
Even more unfortunately, it’s unlikely we’ll be able to do the rest. No one, and I mean NO ONE, gets the Animax PPV channel. I’ve asked around. I’d be extremely surprised if raws of ep 2 and up surface. If they aren’t complete shit, we’ll release with them. If they are, we’re waiting for the Blurays.
It’s difficult to typeset and karaoke a video with poor quality, so we couldn’t do our best work on those. But you get at least a really good translation, courtesy of 8thsin, who has returned from exile to sub Initial D. He likes the show, as does most of my staff. Me? I know jack shit about cars. But that’s okay. All I know is that everyone in this show is ugly.

iFarted 11-07-2012 03:14 PM