10-28-2012   #1 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default Ixion Saga DT

Comedy of the season, maybe year right here. Being made by the Gintama staff.

The MC is transported to another world and is weak. He chooses to sack the family jewels of the main antagonist while he's charging his super move and then proceeds to steal his super special sword.

Need I say more?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Crotch kick to victory.

The characters are all pretty likeable. I somehow keep relating Erec's initials/full name to erectile dysfunction, IDK WHY.

10-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
Crotch kick to victory.

The characters are all pretty likeable. I somehow keep relating Erec's initials/full name to erectile dysfunction, IDK WHY.
His full name is a play on it. The DT part of the OP and the main characters nickname is also a Japanese play of words for virgin.

11-01-2012   #4 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Decent but I feel like the balls puns are horribly overused, so much that I was actually hoping ED would get replacements/healing during episode 4 ._.

11-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

I looked up the OP lyrics and lol. Didn't know about doutei, learned something new to add to my japanese vocab.

Anyways @ ep.5
Spoiler!

11-05-2012   #6 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
I looked up the OP lyrics and lol. Didn't know about doutei, learned something new to add to my japanese vocab.

Anyways @ ep.5
Spoiler!
I was confused at the ending too, especially when she said the thing about the "first time not hurting", but if Kon keeps his DT then I guess that means he's still a virgin. Afterall, Marian was sleeping next to him with her clothes intact (I think?)

01-21-2013   #7 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

15:

Omfg, this episode, my sides. lololol