Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2012   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Zetsuen no Tempest

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 5, 2012 to ?
Producers: Bones
Genres: Action, Mystery, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Psychological

Quote:
The story revolves around Mahiro Fuwa, a teenager whose family was mysteriously murdered one year before and his friend Yoshino Takigawa. Mahiro is contacted by Hakase Kusaribe, the leader of the Kusaribe clan who was left stranded on an unknown desert island by her followers, and agrees to help Hakase in exchange of her help to find out the culprit for the death of his family. Upon learining of his friend's intentions, Yoshino joins him on his quest to stand against the Kusaribe clan who intends to awake the "Tree of Zetsuen" whose power can bring ruin to the entire world.

Several dialogues and plot elements in Zetsuen no Tempest pay homage to the works of William Shakespeare.

Started airing today on ViZ website. Not sure how I feel about this yet. Everything seems OKAY at best. The dialogue is mediocre, with a lean towards ****ing awful. At one point the guy says something along the lines of, "I don't know why I believe this, but I do!" That's the writers' way of saying, "We need to advance the plot but I don't really know how?!"

Maybe it'll get better next episode though. The premise is interesting enough.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-05-2012   #2 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Guild: FrenchBread

The plots interesting enough in the manga, but, I feel the could have waited longer for this.

--Frenchbread is

12-13-2012   #3 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

It just keeps getting weirder and weirder :|

Spoiler!

12-13-2012   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

saw episode 11 /o/

what are the chances that aika was the mage of exodus and she killed herself? i think its kinda high but who knows!? /shot

12-13-2012   #5 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
saw episode 11 /o/

what are the chances that aika was the mage of exodus and she killed herself? i think its kinda high but who knows!? /shot

12-13-2012   #6 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
That's what I'm assuming too. I wouldn't be surprise if that's what happen. Hell, I wouldn't be surprise if she isn't even dead.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

12-14-2012   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I just caught up. And what I was guessing, though they mentioned a pronoun, that maybe Junichiro is the person?

Either that or Aika is not really dead. Maybe there was no murder. Maybe that's why there's no murderer to be found?

And I don't want an answer. I shall just watch and see. Cause I likes.

12-18-2012   #8 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Finally watched episode 11. I've kinda spoiled myself on what happens next a little so I'll go ahead and be quiet :x

12-20-2012   #9 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

12:

Spoiler!

12-20-2012   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

holy shit this episode xD PERFECT ONE TO AIR RIGHT BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD RIGHT??

but ya totally didnt expect that to happen to yoshino and mahiro xD definitely looking forward to the next episode

12-20-2012   #11 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Screw the end of the world. If I don't see the end of what's going on, it'll be more than just the end of the world. >:O

12-25-2012   #12 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah I finally watched 12. Shit really hit the fan. I was kind of expecting it, but definitely not to this degree.

01-10-2013   #13 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

ep 13 is out /o/

half of it was a recap so that was disappointing and the other half was kinda meh imo xD but the next episode seems better /o/

Spoiler!

01-10-2013   #14 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
ep 13 is out /o/

half of it was a recap so that was disappointing and the other half was kinda meh imo xD but the next episode seems better /o/

Spoiler!
Don't read this spoiler if you don't wanna be well... Spoiled.

Spoiler!

01-10-2013   #15 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

13:

.................................................. .................................................. .. <_>

OMg. what. the. hell.

I've been watching all along expecting only 13 episodes and I finally look it up and it has 24.

This shit better turn around or else i'm going to drop. Nobody got the time for another 11 episodes to find simple what, where, when answers to who killed that wench. I've been trolled, possibly one of the worst up there this year. Someone please tell me otherwise.

01-10-2013   #16 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
13:

.................................................. .................................................. .. <_>

OMg. what. the. hell.

I've been watching all along expecting only 13 episodes and I finally look it up and it has 24.

This shit better turn around or else i'm going to drop. Nobody got the time for another 11 episodes to find simple what, where, when answers to who killed that wench. I've been trolled, possibly one of the worst up there this year. Someone please tell me otherwise.
The whole ****ing show is probably gonna Shyamalan you around episode 16 or so.

01-10-2013   #17 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
The whole ****ing show is probably gonna Shyamalan you around episode 16 or so.
I just wish the English scanlators would catch up to the raws.

01-17-2013   #18 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

ep 14 is out /o/

new OP and i guess mahiro is going to train the supposed mage of exodus o3o
whats up with guys in this show doing all this stuff for a girl? mahiro is "saving" the world and yada yada to find aikas killer and now this guy wants to stop the tree of genesis to get his gf back lol

01-17-2013   #19 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

^ Nothing is supposed to make sense l0l

14:

I do not get what is so attractive about Yoshino zzzzz
I'm so glad there's new a OP & ED, the 1st ones were horrible.

01-24-2013   #20 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

15:

Someone had to, dat sister complex scene.