ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Cartoons (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/)
-   -   Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/117666-chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai.html)

Harlequin 10-03-2012 03:10 PM

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Type: TV
Episodes: 12
Aired: Sep 19, 2012 to ?
Producers: Kyoto Animation, Lantis, Pony Canyon, TBS, Rakuonsha, Sentai FilmworksL
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School

Quote:

Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment - until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

Started airing today. The show itself LOOKS pretty good, so I'm giving it a shot. I'll post thoughts on the first episode a bit later.

Harlequin 10-03-2012 09:15 PM

This show might be one of the funniest and most lovable things I've seen in a long time. The characters are all likable, the music is good, they aren't afraid to make light parodies, the art looks really good. Also, it's not very often that I watch a show and want to make gifs out of everything.

RoflKnife 10-03-2012 11:08 PM

I will strangle Kyoani for picking this up instead of LB. You could use your Haruhibucks so much better.

Harlequin 10-03-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoflKnife (Post 1773575)
I will strangle Kyoani for picking this up instead of LB. You could use your Haruhibucks so much better.

I don't mind that KyoAni took this over Little Busters. I just wish someone else had taken Little Busters besides JC Staff, it's definitely not a good pick for them. We'll have to see how that goes though. Chuunibyou is definitely a good pick for KyoAni though.

Kotarou 10-04-2012 06:08 AM

Konami code in my anime

Instant approval.

Harlequin 10-10-2012 07:11 PM

Episode 2 is out and subbed. Another perfectly delusional episode, full of things that I just want to gif. Can't right now though, going to sleep :v

RoflKnife 10-11-2012 05:28 AM

Every scene in this animoo:

Except only the male lead gets embarrassed.

Spoiler!

Metty 10-11-2012 07:42 AM

First ep was too painful to watch in one sitting plus usual KyoAni art. Dropped like a dead baby.

Harlequin 10-17-2012 09:00 PM

Ep 3 is out and subbed. Try to form a magic club, fail miserably. Eventually the club becomes the Oriental Magic Napping Society in Summer. ****ing win.

R 10-17-2012 10:02 PM

Watched it a couple hours ago. It had me laughing when Sanae got herself tangled in her own hair.

I'm enjoying this.

Blizt 10-18-2012 04:45 PM

Found a funny MAD video just yesterday XD

Chuunibyou tells you why BGM is important.

There are a few BGM that Chinese people will probably be more familiar with, but I don't think that's much of a problem -w-

Kotarou 10-19-2012 01:48 AM

Looks like moesauce anime of Autumn season contender.

That cheerleading part ehehe~

Gaap 10-23-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1776927)
Ep 3 is out and subbed. Try to form a magic club, fail miserably. Eventually the club becomes the Oriental Magic Napping Society in Summer. ****ing win.

Oh god the mouthful title. I think it's more epic than Harushi's "SOS Brigade".

I'm not usually fall for the generic K-ON type moe stuff (and realized that KyoAni did K-ON.. Ahhhhh.....), but Rikka (and her "Servant") painfully remind me of my real life friend, which I think he had his version of the "eighth-grade-syndrome", and I felt like Yuuta. But we are both RP-partner and he doesn't bite, so yea. Gonna try to get him into this show.

So yea. Rikka is cute.

BoredomKillz 10-23-2012 09:04 PM

was just linked this and had to share x] /flees

Kotarou 10-24-2012 03:01 AM

Got the OPED Single and looping Sparkling Daydream over and over.

Harlequin 10-25-2012 02:54 PM

Watched episode 4 last night. It's pretty much solidified Nibutani as the best girl.

Shadow5YA 10-25-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1778840)
Watched episode 4 last night. It's pretty much solidified Nibutani as the best girl.

Second best.

You obviously have forgotten about Rikka's older sister

Gaap 10-29-2012 09:32 PM

Wow. I am surprised that Nibutami is NOT the typical girl-icon for the guy's interest. (And that's a good thing for me!) She had this same syndrome before and wanted to remove it from the past, lol! This "club" is now really going to spice things up, ahahaha!

SlowBro 10-30-2012 04:46 PM

when is dork lame master gonna turn awesome ; _;

Harlequin 11-01-2012 10:02 PM

Just watched episode 5. I think Touka and Yumeha's game of house may have been one of the best things I've seen all season.