ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Cartoons (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/)
-   -   Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/117237-sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo.html)

Harlequin 09-19-2012 09:58 PM

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 9, 2012 to ?
Producers: J.C. Staff
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School

Quote:

The school romantic comedy revolves around a second-year high school student named Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata's school. One day, Mashiro Shiina —a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist— moves into Sakurasou.

Sorata thinks to himself that he should protect Mashiro from the weirdos at Sakurasou, but Mashiro has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. Sorata's dorm mates designate him as the "master" of Mashiro, and thus, an ordinary boy and a brilliant girl must live like "a master and his pet."

I don't normally like most of JC Staff's work, but I think this might be a good pick-up for them. I really hope they do it justice, I've enjoyed this story. Also, we have Inori and Kirito voices back and ready for action :v

Eden 09-20-2012 12:23 AM

This anime is also announced to have 24 episodes (according to tvk) and that there's some suggestion that the novel is supposedly ending with very soon. With the right staff (which I think it does), this is looking pretty good.

Kotarou 09-20-2012 06:39 AM

Kotarou's STAMP OF APPROVAL

I mean, I will watch.

Harlequin 10-08-2012 11:48 PM

Episode 1 is out and subbed. I love everything. JC Staff this was the perfect pick :v All the characters are lovable, the service isn't overboard, everything feels right.

Eden 10-09-2012 12:15 AM

That was pretty good. The characters look interesting as well, a lot of potential here. Also, loving the art direction.

Paul 10-09-2012 12:23 PM

Mashiro so much hnnnnggggg.

Also, so much cats this season.

Harlequin 10-15-2012 08:02 PM

Episode 2 is out and subbed. The pacing seems to be pretty good on this show, looks like we'll get a lot further than I've read for the story. MAL is listing it at 24 episodes, I'm so excited :O

Paul 10-23-2012 12:48 PM

My goodness, what a turn of events with that drama. I'd have to say this series has drawn me in the most compared to any other titles.

Harlequin 10-23-2012 08:20 PM

Yeah this is already past what I know of the story, and the show is going to be like 24 episodes or something, so we've got a lot to look forward to.

Harlequin 10-29-2012 09:35 PM

Just watched episode 4. Drama basically done for now, but looks like we're getting a new resident for Sakurasou in episode 5. Better watch out :v

Harlequin 11-05-2012 11:37 PM

Just watched episode 5, damn I love this show ;; I wish I had some indication of where the anime is in comparison to the novels, but I've got no idea.

Harlequin 11-12-2012 07:59 PM

Just watched episode 6, Nanami got her head back on straight now. Next episode preview is probably the most stupid-cute thing I've seen this week.

Harlequin 11-19-2012 10:56 PM

Episode 7 is out, hopefully this is the most annoying episode of the series. I can't find myself liking Sorata's sister at all.

Harlequin 11-26-2012 10:51 PM

Ep 8 is out. Mashiro you better make your move, Nanami is edging in on home territory >:V

Harlequin 12-03-2012 08:58 PM

Episode 9 is out and subbed. Rita shows up, basically makes everyone realize "Holy shit why is Mashiro wasting her time with manga when she's such a god damn amazing painter?"

Answer: DREAMS! STAR POWER >:V

Harlequin 12-11-2012 12:02 PM

Episode 10 is out and subbed. Rita is pretty much fixed now, mentally. And Nyaboron is well on its way to completion. Looks like the cultural festival will be next episode, can't wait.

Harlequin 12-18-2012 01:19 AM

Episode 11 is out and subbed. Nyaboron seems to be full of LETS FIGHTING LOVE, and so is this episode. Sorata better own up to his feelings ASAP if he ever wants to get that booty :v

Harlequin 12-25-2012 01:05 PM

Ep 12 is out and subbed. NYABORONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Sorata makes a spectacle of himself at the airport, and Mashiro doki's. Also, Rita gets on dat Ryuunosuke D.

Harlequin 01-28-2013 10:03 PM

Episode 16 is out and subbed. Valentine's Day is coming up, I wonder how Sorata is going to manage to keep his harem alive :V