ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Cartoons (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/)
-   -   Sukitte Iinayo. (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/117234-sukitte-iinayo.html)

Harlequin 09-19-2012 08:44 PM

Sukitte Iinayo.

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 6, 2012 to ?
Producers: Zexcs
Genres: Romance, School, Shoujo

Quote:

Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, due to a misunderstanding. For some reason though, it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they're friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, but does so with a kiss?!!
Can't find a PV or anything for this, but they've finally picked up a favorite manga of mine for an anime. Yes, I read shoujo manga. Wanna fight about it? But yeah, I have high hopes for this show, so we'll see how it goes.

darkengy 09-20-2012 11:48 PM

Looks interesting O.O

Harlequin 10-04-2012 05:32 PM

Found a PV for this show.

Show airs in 2 days!

LolKathy 10-04-2012 06:53 PM

I can't wait for this to air ;V;

Harlequin 10-07-2012 02:13 PM

Episode 1 is out and subbed finally. They took a few liberties with the manga but they were only very small differences, that really make it make a bit better sense in context with an anime as opposed to a manga. I really enjoyed the episode, all the characters felt right. Can't wait for next week.

Harlequin 10-15-2012 10:53 AM

Episode 2 is out and subbed. They're really doing a good job with this show. I loved the OP, with the song done by the late singer Okazaki Ritsuko. They're really sticking to the manga on this, with only slight deviations. For instance, it seems like Nakanishi doesn't hate Mei in the anime, but for the first few chapters he really hated her in the manga. Oh well, definitely looking forward to next week's episode.

Harlequin 10-21-2012 03:22 PM

Ep 3 is out and subbed, and with this we're through chapter 4 of the manga. That means next episode should be at the beach :v

Mirage 10-21-2012 04:01 PM

Sukitte ~ :py63::py63:

I am adoring this anime right now. It's great to finally see the characters in color ; o;

Harlequin 10-28-2012 10:49 PM

They completely skipped the beach episode. I mean, I guess it's okay but I really liked that part in the manga. Hayakawa episode this time, but I don't think they're gonna delve into his sidestory. I hope not anyway e_e

Harlequin 11-03-2012 11:50 PM

Just watched episode 5. They changed a bit of the story in this one, but nothing too integral. Probably only did it so they could focus more on Nagi's story and less on Kuro's :v

LolKathy 11-04-2012 09:29 AM

every time i watch this, it just hurts ;____;

Harlequin 11-12-2012 06:09 PM

Episode 6 is out now, and facking Megu has just arrived. Shit's about to hit the fan guys, get your ponchos on.

Harlequin 11-19-2012 09:47 PM

I don't know why they didn't put the climax to this arc in this episode. They're just gonna stick it at the beginning of the next episode now, and it's going to be over and they're going to start a new one. I don't understand the organization, but I love the show ;;

Harlequin 11-25-2012 09:28 PM

Just watched episode 8, we've reached the dastardly conclusion of that arc, and also got introduced to Kai. Looking forward to next week's episode.

LolKathy 12-01-2012 11:14 PM

Ep 9, that last line, he finally said it. SHIET'S GOIN' DOWN

Harlequin 12-03-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolKathy (Post 1787526)
Ep 9, that last line, he finally said it. SHIET'S GOIN' DOWN

Oh Kai... I'm pretty sure they skipped something in the middle there, thought something else was supposed to happen before he came out with that last line. Maybe I'm wrong. Don't think so though. The pacing is definitely speeding up a bit now, looking forward to seeing how they end this anime lol.

Harlequin 12-09-2012 02:54 PM

Just watched episode 10. I'm not certain, but it feels like they skipped a lot of content. Like, nothing too important really, just bits and pieces that would've added a little bit to the drama I guess. Still really liked the episode, I think next episode is the Land date :O

Harlequin 12-24-2012 12:14 PM

Just watched episode 12, which is just a little further along than the translated manga. It was too cute ;; Can't wait for the final episode, my curiosity is piqued. ;;

Harlequin 12-31-2012 03:07 PM

Final episode is out and subbed. If I remember right, I think this one is an anime-original plotline, probably put together in order to close everything neatly for the series. I'd like there to be a season 2, but I'm really not holding my breath.

ArchMeister 03-21-2013 01:55 AM

It's been a while since I finished this one and I think the cliffhanger ending did a good job for some viewers, if not most, to anticipate a second season. I hope it will have a second season. I'm really curious how Mei and Yamato's relationship, including Mei's personality, will progress.