Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-19-2012   #21 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Man, if Inaba punched every face that she wanted to punch, we would have way less characters in this show.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-25-2012   #22 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Taichi... how could you. ;_;

Let's all agree on one thing.
Fujishima is an amazing character.

08-25-2012   #23 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

inb4 Fujishima is the one orchestrating this whole thing.

08-31-2012   #24 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

A summary of the "Kokoro Connect Prank Incident" Last updated 31/08/2012 ----- - Pastebin.com

Sort of related, but a scandal is going on with the VAs of Kokoro Connect, and the sales are plummeting because of it. Highly advise you read the pastebin, but tl;dr version, VAs and company involved with Kokoro Connect bullies a guy, people find out, they're outraged and are boycotting. Don't expect a second season or anything at this rate.

08-31-2012   #25 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

I think... at this rate I'll be joining. At least, not downloading/watching the next episodes, just something to show support. It's pretty dumb about this entire thing, and the fact that they roped in Kitamura Eri into this for absolutely no reason because of some false rumor bullshit really pissed me off.

09-01-2012   #26 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Not me, I'm watching it. They picked on a guy, whatever. I get it. Because of that, he still got a job, even if it's kind of a shitty one. He also got a small role in some other show. Honestly, I don't give a ****. I honestly wasn't expecting a second season anyway. If Japan is anything like us, most of them didn't even pick up the show until they got to the masturbation joke anyway.

tl;dr - I'm not going to stop watching a good show just because the producer is a ****.

09-01-2012   #27 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

His "job" was humiliating himself for the sake of an anime that he does not have a role in. You're telling me that you're fine with someone telling you to make yourself a public spectacle for the sake of a business that you will have no relationships to whatsoever? Without your acknowledgement prior?

You think people wanted to stop watching this show and cancel their preorders for the DVD/BD? Do you think people actually thought this show changed just because they know what the producer did? You're ****ing kidding yourself if you think that. I didn't drop this show because it became shitty, I dropped it because it's an act of giving up something you enjoyed for the sake of protest. I don't care if it's a minor gesture or a pointless debacle, I don't care if there was a second season or wasn't, and quite frankly, I don't really give half a shit when anyone started watching this anime.
The name and face means a lot to any kind of business and product; this one is soiled.

09-02-2012   #28 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

No he got a literal job, which he didn't have to take. Instead, he could've made a public lawsuit of it, which would've been much more effective and could have cancelled the show altogether. But since he hasn't, you should assume that some sort of amends have already been made. I don't want to punish the hard work of the team that was involved in the making of this anime just because a few people are *******s. I'm not protesting a business that, honestly, already doesn't get enough business just because of that. Why punish the hundreds of people involved in this just because of that. That's just my opinion, take it or leave it, I'm not talking about that anymore.

Anyway, episode 9 was the one where Inaba is visited by Heartseed at her house and he basically gives her the warning that she needs to quit being a shut-in or he's going to shit on everyone's day. It was a pretty good episode, though not as funny as some others. Looking forward to next week.

09-03-2012   #29 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
A summary of the "Kokoro Connect Prank Incident" Last updated 31/08/2012 ----- - Pastebin.com

Sort of related, but a scandal is going on with the VAs of Kokoro Connect, and the sales are plummeting because of it. Highly advise you read the pastebin, but tl;dr version, VAs and company involved with Kokoro Connect bullies a guy, people find out, they're outraged and are boycotting. Don't expect a second season or anything at this rate.
Holy **** move, Batman!
Dropped.

09-04-2012   #30 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
At the event, the staff and cast informed Ichiki that he would act as the Head of Public Relations for the series, and not as part of the voice cast. The staff and cast revealed to Ichiki that his audition process was fake, in what the news source Netlab reported as a "Candid Camera-style project." (This part of the event can be seen in the event's Ustream archive at the 1:06 mark.)
Dey be trolling (Source: ANN)

Regardless, never had any plans to drop.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

09-04-2012   #31 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Dey be trolling (Source: ANN)

Regardless, never had any plans to drop.
Yeah, even if it had been a serious incident, you aren't getting me to drop what is likely the best show of the season over it.

09-08-2012   #32 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 10 is out and subbed, and with it comes the end of the unleashed desires arc. Definitely looking forward to next week, and what's going to happen to them next.

09-15-2012   #33 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Lolis galore.

Inaban moe maximum level.

09-15-2012   #34 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

As of yet, this new arc seems a bit more lighthearted than the previous two. That being said, I'm sure they'll make it a bit more dark and ****ed up as it proceeds.

09-22-2012   #35 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 12 is out, and baby Iori is the cutest thing that has hit this show yet :v

09-29-2012   #36 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 13 is out.

The teaser for next episode made me desperate. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

10-07-2012   #37 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Didn't even realize this until today, but episode 14 doesn't air until March. /sadmax

Kokoro Connect (TV) [Episode titles] - Anime News Network

12-31-2012   #38 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Subs of 14 and 15 are up by rori. Expecting the last two later.

I knew Iori had problems but jeez, her personality change from the previous episode to 14 is just huge.

01-01-2013   #39 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Just finished watching the last 4 episodes.
Spoiler!