Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2014   #41 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

3rd episode came out. it's so kakkoii :3

I heard the good animation stuff is from Toei...
And there's a "shit" animation stuff is from some cheap animation company....

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2014   #42 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

I'm pretty sure all the shit animation is from Toei. They spent the entire budget on the transformation sequences.

09-06-2014   #43 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

The original Sailor Moon (new dub) premiered yesterday~

Crunchyroll - Viz Presents "Sailor Moon" English Dub Premiere Slumber Party

12-20-2014   #44 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Dark episode was dark.
Also, this is why Sailor Moon wasn't made for kids.

12-20-2014   #45 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Was there yuri or something? I remember hearing about that stuff being cut out in the old series.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

12-22-2014   #46 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Was there yuri or something? I remember hearing about that stuff being cut out in the old series.
There was a female couple, in the later seasons, sailors neptune and uranus iirc.

12-26-2014   #47 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
There was a female couple, in the later seasons, sailors neptune and uranus iirc.
26 episodes won't cover to that arc.
One episode in Crystal = one chapter in the manga. So, 26 episodes =

Sailor Moon 26 Regeneration - Never Ending
Sailor Moon 25 Confrontation - Death Phantom
Sailor Moon 24 Attack - Black Lady
Sailor Moon 23 Secret plans - Wiseman
Sailor Moon 22 Expectations - Nemesis
Sailor Moon 21 Complication - Nemesis
Sailor Moon 20 Crystal Tokyo - King Endymion
Sailor Moon 19 Time warp - Sailor Pluto
Sailor Moon 18 Invasion - Sailor Venus
Sailor Moon 17 Secrery - Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Moon 16 Sailor Mercury - Abduction
Sailor Moon 15 Sailor Mars - Permeation
Sailor Moon 14 An Ending and Then a Beginning - Petit Etranger
Sailor Moon 13 Decisive Battle - Reincarnation
Sailor Moon 12 Enemy - Queen Metallia
Sailor Moon 11 Reunion - Endymion
Sailor Moon 10 Moon
Sailor Moon 9 Serenity - Princess
Sailor Moon 8 Minako - Sailor V
Sailor Moon 7 Chiba Mamoru - Tuxedo Kamen
Sailor Moon 6 Tuxedo Kamen
Sailor Moon 5 Makoto - Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Moon 4 Masquerade
Sailor Moon 3 Rei - Sailor Mars
Sailor Moon 2 Ami - Sailor Mercury
Sailor Moon 1 Usagi - Sailor Moon

From Sailor Moon Manga - Read Sailor Moon Manga Online for Free

As you can see, 26 episodes only covers up to the end of the Sailor Moon R arc in the old episodes.

12-26-2014   #48 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

We need some Yuri. All these beautiful women in their mid-teens, and yet they don't show interest in anyone.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

12-27-2014   #49 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Is there any chance Sailor Moon Crystal will be getting a 2nd season though? Or do we need to wait an x amount of years? (i really don't like the art style in the manga)

12-28-2014   #50 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Is there any chance Sailor Moon Crystal will be getting a 2nd season though? Or do we need to wait an x amount of years? (i really don't like the art style in the manga)
The chance is really slim, I think. They literally only made this season because of the anniversary of the original airing of the show. I would love it too but I'm very doubtful.

12-29-2014   #51 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

No, the chance is actually pretty high. They want to milk this for all it's worth.

Honestly, I don't understand how people can still enjoy Crystal. The story is bad, the animation is goddawful shit and the fanbase is blind and oblivious to it.

People say they like and prefer Crystal because it has no filler, well good for you, but it's still shit. Unfortunately TOEI still want to proceed with this. So I'm pretty sure there will be a second season after Black Moon. At least from the trailer, Black Moon seems to have some better acting.

12-29-2014   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu
No, the chance is actually pretty high. They want to milk this for all it's worth.

Honestly, I don't understand how people can still enjoy Crystal. The story is bad, the animation is goddawful shit and the fanbase is blind and oblivious to it.

People say they like and prefer Crystal because it has no filler, well good for you, but it's still shit. Unfortunately TOEI still want to proceed with this. So I'm pretty sure there will be a second season after Black Moon. At least from the trailer, Black Moon seems to have some better acting.
This is my thinking exactly lol. I dropped it after the third episode because of how horrible it is. They also dumped a bunch of money into it which is why it's even more puzzling how the animation, art, and well everything about the show actually ruined the original. It's shit and there's really no other way to put it.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3
My Anime List

12-30-2014   #53 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

It was rather hard for me, as an avoid Sailor Moon fan, to see how Crystal turned out. But I'm mostly over it now. I can still enjoy the original manga and the original anime. Even though the new anime sucks ass, I'm still glad it happened solely because of the marketing. They have released so much amazing merchandise, and a lot of it is based on the original design so I'm happy that I can collect items. They've put a lot of effort into this since the 20th anniversary announcement, so there is not a very high chance that they will stop Crystal after 1 season.

12-30-2014   #54 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Black Moon Arc trailer btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q-rU8s9HCY

01-17-2015   #55 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

DSNDNSDNSKJNKS;

Animators so lazy. They made her second transformation EXACTLY the same as the first one. :<

01-17-2015   #56 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games

There isn't much I like about Crystal, but the OP really, really grew on me. I love Moon Pride!

Also I hadn't watched since episode 5, but downloaded 14 yesterday to see
Spoiler!

09-28-2015   #57 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Season 3 is coming!!!

09-28-2015   #58 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Is this worth watching? I watched the original series when I was a kid, but I don't really remember any of it.

09-28-2015   #59 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by R
Is this worth watching? I watched the original series when I was a kid, but I don't really remember any of it.
It's based off the manga.... with small changes.
It almost has nothing to do with the original series.

09-28-2015   #60 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I see. I know nothing about the manga but I'm sure that that doesn't matter, so I'll give it a shot. I remember liking the original, but it was on Toonami and what 90s kid didn't watch that.

We'll see how it goes.