Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2012   #21 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

To be honest I expected more censors in the first episode of DMW lols

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-29-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
To be honest I expected more censors in the first episode of DMW lols
if it was on CartoonNetwork then yea...
but adult swim...
ka mon dude....
have you seen the Boondocks lolz ?

05-29-2012   #23 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Boondocks is different from DMW lols

05-29-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
Boondocks is different from DMW lols
da ****...
Nah ****a you buggin...
they have the same SH!T in it...
don't be tellin you don't wanna smacks dem asses Homey...

I think I made my Point...

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 05-29-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: gangstas like to filter bypass

05-30-2012   #25 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I thought this was some adultswim troll. We have to support it guys! Toonami is already proving to play better shows than adultswim did, #deadmanwodnerland

08-14-2012   #26 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

So Deadman Wonderland is over

They're putting in 2 new shows though! Samurai 7 (never heard of it) and Eureka 7 starting this Saturday~

08-14-2012   #27 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Old show, new show?
I suppose that will be alright.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

08-15-2012   #28 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I wouldn't exactly call Eureka 7 a new show.
Anyways, I've been wanting to check it out for a while now. Guess I'll wait for it to air on Toonami and see if I like it.

08-15-2012   #29 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least we're getting new shows *on Toonami* instead of Deadman reruns~

08-16-2012   #30 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
I wouldn't exactly call Eureka 7 a new show.
Anyways, I've been wanting to check it out for a while now. Guess I'll wait for it to air on Toonami and see if I like it.
To be honest, I've never seen Samarai 7 before.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

08-16-2012   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Eureka 7 is not a new show lolz....I guss if anything, it a new show FOR TOONAMI! but it actually be show before in adult swim. just new to toonami...

but Samurai 7....NOW THAT A BRAND NEW SHOW! for adult swim AND toonami...

09-10-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

SakuraFoxFurry is on a distinguished road

I hope they get enough money to start airing Inuyasha the final act. I really want to see the English dub. I could never get into the Japanese version, the voices aren't as good. Same with Naruto. Naruto's English dub is much better than Japanese.

09-10-2012   #33 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

That would be awesome if they would start showing Naruto Shippuden on TV again (uncut~) instead of the 4kids style of it on Disney lol.

11-03-2012   #34 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

FYI:

Casshern Sins last episode is tonight. They put up on facebook that they have picked up Tenchi Muyo! GXP and that will be starting next week in the same time slot~

Tenchi Muyo! GXP | Anime-Planet

11-27-2012   #35 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

I got goosebumps when this came on

Considering I only saw half of the original series uncut, I'll probably watch it~

02-14-2013   #36 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

So Naruto is showing on Toonami....and now SOUL EATER

Starts this Saturday!

02-14-2013   #37 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Soul Eater on Toonami is awesome. I don't watch dubs much but my god the SE dub was just fantastic imho. Awesome news. :D

02-14-2013   #38 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Ikr! I've already watched the series twice...but I'll probably watch it again since it'll be on TV

02-28-2013   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

who else misses Hamtaro ???

(in Peter Cullen Voice)
SOMETIME YOU JUST CAN'T TROLL HARD ENOUGH...
ONLY ON TOONAMI ON ADULT SWIM... STAY CUTE MY HAM HAMS

03-10-2013   #40 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

HELLO TOONAMI!

One Piece is set to start airing on Toonami sometime this year!

One Piece Returns to Toonami | Saiyan Island

Quote:
At MoMoCon 2013, an anime and gaming convention that is being held today in Atlanta, GA (USA), the good people over at Toonami are holding a panel to reveal the latest in regards to anime programming on the North American version of Cartoon Network.

One of the huge reveals is that One Piece will be making it’s return to the Toonami programming block! Yes, One Piece returns to Toonami! The show originally aired on from 2005 to 2008, but was removed shortly before Toonami was cancelled.

Toonami made it’s comeback in May of 2012 with Bleach and brought Naruto back in December in addition to a host of other shows.

We will follow up with additional details in the coming months, when Cartoon Network / Toonami releases them. This includes the time, episode number, and date when One Piece will begin to air.