Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-06-2012   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice
Default K

Alright, I don't have any information on this yet but the trailer looks so god dam epic and the quality looks so frigging fantastic, I'm making the thread. Oh and for the title, yea it's "K".

As for release date, not sure yet but I do hope it's as amazing as it looks.

Official Site

Possibility of it being shounen-ai / reverse harem.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-10-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
GunboundRagnarok Online

darkengy is on a distinguished road

Yea looks epic but I hope the story is good. Plus it looks like it's BL =|

04-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

The animation!
The lights! The fighting stance!

--Frenchbread is

10-04-2012   #4 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Ep1 is out, I can't find any downloads but there are streams

K 1 - Watch K Episode 1 Online! :: NWAnime.com

On demand preairs or something.

10-04-2012   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Ep1 is out, I can't find any downloads but there are streams

K 1 - Watch K Episode 1 Online! :: NWAnime.com

On demand preairs or something.
There are some raws available on nyaa, but I'm not gonna bother until there are some decent subs out.

10-04-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

The filters really hurt my eyes for real. The direction also felt really disjointed. There's too much camerawork that was poorly executed. This seriously gave me a headache by the end of the episode. I also think that they're trying way to hard to make the show "cool". Meh.

10-05-2012   #7 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

What a waste, and also, how? Where did they get the money to animate this? Shit almost rivals a movie. But then it's also ruined by that horrible light-shiny-blue filter they have over everything. Well. Almost everything. Which makes it even worse, cause stuff sticks out and looks weird.

The homolust is so strong in this, jesus christ, probably better to just make it 18+. And random loli with stock fanservice character just to pull in the...people not in it for the homolust?

10-06-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

the music is probably the thing i liked the most about K so far. MC is pretty lame, but the gangsters(dat bat and skate board tricks lol) seem cooler than the rest of the characters.

10-12-2012   #9 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Episode 2 is out. Needless to say, my body wasn't ready for all that delicious Neko.

12-07-2012   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 10 is out and subbed.

MIKOTO! Can't you see that Munakata is in rabu with you? Don't let yourself die, baka. Also, everybody wants Awashima's face and body. I guess that comes as no surprise.

12-13-2012   #11 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Just watched episode 11. Holy shit, my mind exploded. Like, if Suguha's mind explosion over Kirito is a 10, then I'd say mine was a 7. Felt like this was out of nowhere, but really I guess I should have seen it coming. Not gonna spoil it.

12-20-2012   #12 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

just watched ep 12 /o/

they explained why the silver king is in that body and all that jazz /o/ next episode is the last. cant wait to see how they wrap it all up

12-24-2012   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Episode 12 is out. So now Yashiro knows all about who he really is, and all about what is really going on. Next episode is the last one, and it looks to be pretty good. Can't wait.

12-27-2012   #14 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

episode 13 is out /o/

well crap .____. that ending lol

Spoiler!

was a pretty good series x] i enjoyed it /o/ but then ending =(

12-27-2012   #15 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Well, there's always season 2.

12-28-2012   #16 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

oh wow theres actually gonna be a season 2? xD didnt see that one coming, but yay new kings?! maybe see the ones that were never introduced lol

12-31-2012   #17 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Just watched the final episode. Makes me wonder how they're going to pull off the second season, what with a majority of the characters they introduced coming from a now defunct red clan, as well as the death of 2-3 kings. No real assurance of whether or not Shiro is dead, especially since he was the primary character as well as the immortal king, so we'll see. Looks to me like Kuro is also set to become the primary protagonist in the next season, so I'm excited to find out.