Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-08-2012   #121 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

They skipped the sex scene. I mean I get it, they're minors and blah blah. But even after the short skip in time, they didn't position the characters right. Why is he sitting on the bed still fully dressed, but she's laying in bed completely naked. Did he just pull it through the fly and do it that way? That's weird.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-08-2012   #122 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

^ that.

I didn't read the novel, but that scene messed with my head so much.

09-08-2012   #123 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

We wouldnt see anything anyway due to magic beam of lights or perfectly positioned view hiding objects if they animated chapter 16.5 .

But maybe as an OVA?

09-08-2012   #124 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibak
We wouldnt see anything anyway due to magic beam of lights or perfectly positioned view hiding objects if they animated chapter 16.5 .

But maybe as an OVA?
I mean I wasn't even expecting it to actually be shown, but for continuity's sake he should have at least been in the bed with her after the scene change.

09-12-2012   #125 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Yui says hi.

http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index11.html

WHAT! NO FISHING!?

09-12-2012   #126 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Wait, are they completely skipping the fishing segment? I mean granted, it's actually a very unimportant segment in the novel, since none of the characters introduced in THAT part carry on through the rest of the story at all, but still. I was kind of looking forward to it ;;

09-15-2012   #127 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Asuna gurl, you could ride my shoulders any day :v

09-15-2012   #128 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I feel like they're skipping too much content so it's not as good as the novel. On another note wasn't 16.5 fan fiction anyway, so it's not in the official novel... so there wouldn't be a sex scene?

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

09-15-2012   #129 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
I feel like they're skipping too much content so it's not as good as the novel. On another note wasn't 16.5 fan fiction anyway, so it's not in the official novel... so there wouldn't be a sex scene?
Even in the official novel it's heavily alluded to. And regardless, the characters' positioning in that scene was still wrong.

09-16-2012   #130 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

16.5 was written by Kawahara Reki. So... yeah.

09-16-2012   #131 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
16.5 was written by Kawahara Reki. So... yeah.
Regardless of 16.5, this is what was supposed to happen post-argument.

Spoiler!

Speaking of which, the show cut off their argument before it was supposed to end. This was supposed to be said next (before time jump):

Spoiler!

Heavily alluding to them having sex in the time jump. Not that that even matters, since in episode 11 they don't even hesitate to put them in bed together.

09-17-2012   #132 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

SAO animated, skimping on content since air date. Meanwhile....Campione! is on Volume 5 on the same episode count and showed almost everything in the LN. smh.

09-17-2012   #133 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

I've been keeping up with the anime. I like the ideas and concepts, but it's so rushed. I wish dual's were longer and more relationship development were shown.

09-18-2012   #134 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

This anime gets more and more disappointing every episode.
I'll pick it back up after the "main plot" gets going, whenever that is.

09-19-2012   #135 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
This anime gets more and more disappointing every episode.
I'll pick it back up after the "main plot" gets going, whenever that is.
That would be the episode when she cooked for him.

09-19-2012   #136 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah, this last episode and the next episode should be the last sidestory that we'll see for the anime, I believe. And Yui is actually an integral character in the story anyway so I can't even really call it a sidestory.

09-24-2012   #137 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaSilkroad OnlineDynasty Warriors OnlineTales of Fantasy

Saibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of lightSaibak is a glorious beacon of light

Hax-Yui reminded me of this:
Spoiler!

09-29-2012   #138 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Spoiler!

09-29-2012   #139 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Spoiler!

About time. ALO!

10-07-2012   #140 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ergh that ended kind of oddly.

In any case, ALO is far better.

dat sword, Kirito.