Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-23-2012   #61 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Ep 2 was a one shot sidestory, its not in any of the novels.
But will probably be in SAO: Progressive, which would be a more complete edition of the SAO arc.
Minor typo. Fixed. I knew there was a reason I shouldn't type a post from bottom to top.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2012   #62 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Pfffttthahaha, the removed the infamous chapter.

Quote:
*July 23, 2012 - Chapter 16.5 deleted from the wiki for now.

07-24-2012   #63 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

You guys and your 2 liter jokes.

In any case, I hope they pull off the... plants attacking Silica part properly. :3

07-28-2012   #64 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

really disappointed at the anime pace. really side stories?

Spoiler!

07-28-2012   #65 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
really disappointed at the anime pace. really side stories?

Spoiler!
Aria introduces two characters important to the story and one minor character. Plus the jacket and actually gave Asuna a story. (OH WAIT THAT WAS CUT)
Lizbet's gives him his second sword.
Sachi's explains why he stays solo until the duel with Heathcliff.
Yui's gives him an excuse for having a helper in the other three games.
I don't even recall any importance to the Silica one. Probably some bullshit to do with friendship.

They all end up marrying him anyway after the end of Alicization anyway. Unless the story that happens in ends up being canned.

Now back to waiting for UTW so I can add more things to ***** about on this adaptation.

Has the next episode been confirmed for Warmth of the Heart yet?

07-28-2012   #66 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Aria introduces two characters important to the story and one minor character. Plus the jacket and actually gave Asuna a story. (OH WAIT THAT WAS CUT)
Lizbet's gives him his second sword.
Sachi's explains why he stays solo until the duel with Heathcliff.
Yui's gives him an excuse for having a helper in the other three games.
I don't even recall any importance to the Silica one. Probably some bullshit to do with friendship.

They all end up marrying him anyway after the end of Alicization anyway. Unless the story that happens in ends up being canned.

Now back to waiting for UTW so I can add more things to ***** about on this adaptation.

Has the next episode been confirmed for Warmth of the Heart yet?
Side stories are more OVA material imo. At this pace they'll end the season at the finish of the Aincrad story or rush the crap out of the ALO arc.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Henreh; 07-28-2012 at 04:49 PM.

07-28-2012   #67 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Side stories are more OVA material imo. At this pace they'll end the season at the finish of the Aincrad story or rush the crap out of the ALO arc.

Spoiler!
SAO is going to be either 12 or 13 and the rest ALO. Based solely off the episode titles and how they are cutting things I came up with this rough list:
Quote:
Episode 1 was a flashback in the novel
Episode 2 was the Aria story
Episode 3 was a side story from volume 2
Episode 4 is a side story from volume 2 introducing Silica, the brownish haired beast trainer with a tiny dragon from the OP.
Episode 5 will be the Lizbet (pink hair in OP, name might be changed to Lizbeth) side story from volume 2 and introducing Kirito's swords properly; Dark Repulser and Elucidator.
Episode 6 should be where the novel actually starts with the rare rabbit meat and reintroducing Egil as well as introducing Craddil(might be translated as Kuradeel), and Asuna cooking for Kirito. Kirito's duel with Craddil may be pushed to episode 7.
Episode 7 should be the battle against Gleameyes unless it gets thrown into episode 6 as well though it shouldn't as it's when his Unique Skill is discovered.
Episode 8 should be the duel with Heathcliff.
I don't remember the order of things going in ALO so I haven't written up how that will go yet. But I got a full version of the SAO list laying around here somewhere.

What was the episode name for the next ep?

07-28-2012   #68 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:

Spoiler!
Supposed to be two short seasons if I've understood right, so finishing first season at the end of Aincrad story or right at the beginning of ALO would make some sense anyway.

07-28-2012   #69 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

Naw, next episode is Murder Case in the Area. (April 2024). Finally more Asuna and also Heathcliff! Its actually quite long so I hope they give it 2 episodes instead of rushing it...

O u unintentional lolicon Kirito...

07-28-2012   #70 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

This would be substantially better if they expanded and made the world/mechanics not shit, and placed more focus on the world as an MMORPG. Gary Stu is in full effect.

07-29-2012   #71 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the case of the anime, I think it was a dinky introduction to the presence of PKers. And Kirito's imouto. But mostly PKers.

07-29-2012   #72 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Naw, next episode is Murder Case in the Area. (April 2024). Finally more Asuna and also Heathcliff! Its actually quite long so I hope they give it 2 episodes instead of rushing it...

O u unintentional lolicon Kirito...
Welp. Only thing I recall from that was what I read in a summary, same summary made it sound horrible. Time to revise my list then since I didn't expect that one to be done.

08-01-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Navi is on a distinguished road

The series is only 3 episodes in. Isn't it a bit too early to determine if it's good or not?

08-01-2012   #74 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi
The series is only 3 episodes in. Isn't it a bit too early to determine if it's good or not?
Some people do it from the first episode.

08-01-2012   #75 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Welp. Only thing I recall from that was what I read in a summary, same summary made it sound horrible. Time to revise my list then since I didn't expect that one to be done.
maybe that's why it slipped my mind too..another freaking side story and they have yet to tell the major events that happened before this occurred smh.

@navi

if you read the LN you might be disappointed at the anime. I'm not saying the anime is amazing but you can say the episodes 2-4 is "filler" without any explanations.

08-01-2012   #76 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

ストーリー | ソードアート・オンライン

Asunyan!

08-01-2012   #77 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Arrow

Quote:
maybe that's why it slipped my mind too..another freaking side story and they have yet to tell the major events that happened before this occurred smh.
Well these are taking place in chronological order so there isn't anything before them really. So in three weeks we should be back to the novel. So we just have to suffer through Muder Case, get Lizbet's light hearted story and then we finally get to the part with him catching that rabbit or whatever it was. Then we get to enjoy how rushed the last half of it is and the Yui ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi
It was terrible once they showed how much they are rushing it in episode two. I'm only watching because I want to see the Gleameyes fight, Heathcliff duel, how they are going to do the final boss, Kirito's transformation into Gleameyes and "Stand up, Kirito!" because screw Sugou/Oberon. Oh and slugs molesting Asuna, which will probably be cut as well.

This is pretty much my Code Geass of the season. It's a trainwreck, it's so terrible but I can't stop watching it.

08-02-2012   #78 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Well these are taking place in chronological order so there isn't anything before them really. So in three weeks we should be back to the novel. So we just have to suffer through Muder Case, get Lizbet's light hearted story and then we finally get to the part with him catching that rabbit or whatever it was. Then we get to enjoy how rushed the last half of it is and the Yui ep.

It was terrible once they showed how much they are rushing it in episode two. I'm only watching because I want to see the Gleameyes fight, Heathcliff duel, how they are going to do the final boss, Kirito's transformation into Gleameyes and "Stand up, Kirito!" because screw Sugou/Oberon. Oh and slugs molesting Asuna, which will probably be cut as well.

This is pretty much my Code Geass of the season. It's a trainwreck, it's so terrible but I can't stop watching it.
Kirito joined KoB before the Murder Case if I'm not wrong..too tipsy to reread.

08-03-2012   #79 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Kirito joined KoB before the Murder Case if I'm not wrong..too tipsy to reread.
Due to my laziness I just went a looked up the timeline instead: SAO Timeline - Baka-Tsuki

It happens shortly before where the book starts the 74th floor. Murder Case is April, KoB is end of October. So next week we get Dark Repulsor and then rushed Gleameyes/Asuna cooking/first hit duel with Craddil/Kuradeel after that.

Last edited by Metty; 08-03-2012 at 05:12 AM.

08-04-2012   #80 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

the pacing smh...at least campione! is doing the right thing.

Spoiler!