Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-19-2012   #41 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
The fact Kibou bought Kirito's +6 sword for 40k
The fact Kirito helped Asuna upgrade her Iron Rapier to a Wind Fleuret +4 with the aforementioned money
didn't kirito decline that offer? asuna bought the wind fleuret+4 out of her own pocket.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2012   #42 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
didn't kirito decline that offer? asuna bought the wind fleuret+4 out of her own pocket.
Haven't read Aria in quite some time but if I remember right it was during his meeting with Argo at the farm house while Asuna was in the bath he finally decided to. I'll check later.

Edit: Checked it just now, it would appear you are right. Could have sworn he sold it.

Last edited by Metty; 07-20-2012 at 05:13 AM.

07-21-2012   #43 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Wow, they really zoomed past Red Nosed Reindeer...

SACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

07-22-2012   #44 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

This was a very heavy way to end the night. :<

On another note... I'm assuming Asuna is supposed to be the main heroine... but she's only showed up like... not so much so far. >_>

07-22-2012   #45 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

Didn't understand why they had the title has the Red Nose Reindeer...probably something to do with the manga..

THE BLACK CATS, MY HEART

I tend to watch the anime first, then read manga; that way I won't be as disappointed... vwat

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

07-22-2012   #46 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolKathy
Didn't understand why they had the title has the Red Nose Reindeer...probably something to do with the manga..

THE BLACK CATS, MY HEART

I tend to watch the anime first, then read manga; that way I won't be as disappointed... vwat
this is probably i good idea. i read 3 of the novels during the week after the first episode, i have found myself fairly disappointed by the show since.

07-22-2012   #47 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
This was a very heavy way to end the night. :<

On another note... I'm assuming Asuna is supposed to be the main heroine... but she's only showed up like... not so much so far. >_>
She doesn't come into the story until after meeting Kirito again on the upper floors when she's a member of KoB. All of Vol 2 is backstory for Kirito and what drove him until marrying Asuna and then what followed in Fairy Dance. Once the timeskip to floor 60ish happens she will be there constantly.
Quote:

THE BLACK CATS, MY HEART

Doing it wrong. Read the book like you're supposed to, the manga is terrible and has horrible amounts of shit art in it and pretty much not worth it. As for the title; Christmas event, reindeer, Santa boss, this should be obvious.

Will express general dissatisfaction with how Sachi's story was most likely handled when I get home in a few hours.

Last edited by Metty; 07-22-2012 at 02:04 AM.

07-22-2012   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

whats with the floors? a town is a floor, a field is a floor, so what floor is he really in?

07-22-2012   #49 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
whats with the floors? a town is a floor, a field is a floor, so what floor is he really in?
Think of each floor as a level in a tower. There is a town at the centre of each one roughly. Each floor has a dungeon with a boss with a set of stairs to the next floor which usually opens up near the next town on that floor. Just got home so I'll be watching it in a few minutes. So far the episodes have been like this:
Episode 1 was a flashback in the novel
Episode 2 was the Aria side story
Episode 3 was a side story from volume 2
Episode 4 is a side story from volume 2 introducing Silica, the brownish haired beast trainer with a tiny dragon from the OP.
Episode 5 will be the Lizbet (pink hair in OP, name might be changed to Lizbeth) side story from volume 2 and introducing Kirito's swords properly; Dark Repulser and Elucidator.
Episode 6 should be where the novel actually starts with the rare rabbit meat and reintroducing Egil as well as introducing Craddil(might be translated as Kuradeel), and Asuna cooking for Kirito. Kirito's duel with Craddil may be pushed to episode 7.
Episode 7 should be the battle against Gleameyes unless it gets thrown into episode 6 as well though it shouldn't as it's when his Unique Skill is discovered.
Episode 8 should be the duel with Heathcliff.

That should be enough foretelling for now.

It's basically telling the story in full chronological order instead of novel order though I have no idea if they will also be animating the Material Edition side stories.

Also a note. This wasn't mentioned in the episode but Sachi and Kirito had a shared inventory similar to married couples in SAO. Only difference was they can choose what to show and what not to and their coll is separate. That is why he had the recording item.

Last edited by Metty; 07-23-2012 at 04:13 AM.

07-22-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Think of each floor as a level in a tower. There is a town at the centre of each one roughly. Each floor has a dungeon with a boss with a set of stairs to the next floor which usually opens up near the next town on that floor. Just got home so I'll be watching it in a few minutes. So far the episodes have been like this:
Episode 2 was a side story from volume 2
Episode 4 is a side story from volume 2 introducing Silica, the brownish haired beast trainer with a tiny dragon from the OP.
Episode 5 will be the Lizbet (pink hair in OP, name might be changed to Lizbeth) side story from volume 2 and introducing Kirito's swords properly; Dark Repulser and Elucidator.
Episode 6 should be where the novel actually starts with the rare rabbit meat and reintroducing Egil as well as introducing Craddil(might be translated as Kuradeel), and Asuna cooking for Kirito. Kirito's duel with Craddil may be pushed to episode 7.
Episode 7 should be the battle against Gleameyes unless it gets thrown into episode 6 as well though it shouldn't as it's when his Unique Skill is discovered.

It's basically telling the story in full chronological order instead of novel order though I have no idea if they will also be animating the Material Edition side stories.

Also a note. This wasn't mentioned in the episode but Sachi and Kirito had a shared inventory similar to married couples in SAO. Only difference was they can choose what to show and what not to and their coll is separate. That is why he had the recording item.
ah sidestory, no wonder he's in floor 20, then and the next day he's magically on floor 49

07-22-2012   #51 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
ah sidestory, no wonder he's in floor 20, then and the next day he's magically on floor 49
I'll explain that part. While he was with the Black Cats and hiding his level he was going out and leveling at night to keep with his usual pace since he's one of the frontline clearers. In one scene you see that he has gone from level 40 to level 48. The Black Cats are all roughly 20-25 give or take so they are around the lower floors. Each town has a teleport node/pad in it in the centre of them so as long as he has been to a floor before he can return there at his leisure with the pad.

SAO(the game) ends with him around level 90 or so if I remember right. There was a bit of a timeskip half way through the episode when it suddenly became Xmas. However the series is currently going in chronological order so the side stories from volume two which technically take place before chapter one of the novel are happening before it. Episode one was actually a flashback in the book technically. The Material Edition stuff is technically doujin by the author so I don't know if those will actually be put into the anime. But the SAO arc of the anime should end around episode 12 where it will then switch over to the Fairy Dance arc which concludes the main story of the SAO series. Phantom Bullet probably wont be animated though it would be nice for dat Sinon ass and Alicization wont be animated since it only just being written really.

Last edited by Metty; 07-22-2012 at 01:07 PM.

07-22-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Quote:

THE BLACK CATS, MY HEART

I think the chapter's titled Red Nose Reindeer since Kirito, like Rudolf, was kinda the outcast with a unique skill to offer to the team (guild). Though, for Kirito, the story ended much more grimly.

07-22-2012   #53 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneSky
I think the chapter's titled Red Nose Reindeer since Kirito, like Rudolf, was kinda the outcast with a unique skill to offer to the team (guild). Though, for Kirito, the story ended much more grimly.
I just figured it's because

Spoiler!

07-22-2012   #54 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
I just figured it's because

Spoiler!
That and the whole Xmas theme event.

Spoiler!

07-22-2012   #55 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you go to read it? I also thought you were talking about the manga version and dropped that when I saw the art.

07-22-2012   #56 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Where do you go to read it? I also thought you were talking about the manga version and dropped that when I saw the art.
Sword Art Online - Baka-Tsuki

07-22-2012   #57 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Well I've said novel several times. Last time I checked manga weren't novels. As Harlequin linked BT is where to read it from. There is literally no reason to read the manga.

07-22-2012   #58 (permalink)
Static

so when do you guys think we'll see chapter 16.5 in the animu?

Last edited by Cornflake; 07-22-2012 at 08:32 PM.

07-22-2012   #59 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

^Probably never. Don't worry, leave it to the doujin community to do it.

07-22-2012   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Episode 2 was a side story from volume 2

Ep 2 was a one shot sidestory, its not in any of the novels.
But will probably be in SAO: Progressive, which would be a more complete edition of the SAO arc.