Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2012   #21 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Watched episode 1, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Klein's a really likable character

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-10-2012   #22 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Yeah I really liked Klein, and Kirito is a bro.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-10-2012   #23 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Yeah I really liked Klein, and Kirito is a bro.
=

Just btw. :v

07-11-2012   #24 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Had always liked Klein's character, now with Hiroaki Hirata voicing him, even more likable now <3

I'm actually hoping that the anime version will alter the ending that it ends with Kirito and Asuna both successfully escape from SAO, instead of following into the stories in ALO and GGO...(I really don't find those two as fun and entertaining much)

07-11-2012   #25 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Had always liked Klein's character, now with Hiroaki Hirata voicing him, even more likable now <3

I'm actually hoping that the anime version will alter the ending that it ends with Kirito and Asuna both successfully escape from SAO, instead of following into the stories in ALO and GGO...(I really don't find those two as fun and entertaining much)
It wouldn't continue into the Phantom Bullet arc. ALO finishes the story so there would be no reason to rape the story. Sucks to be you though. Lyfa is in the credits VA credits list. Lyfa, not Suguha.

07-11-2012   #26 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
It wouldn't continue into the Phantom Bullet arc. ALO finishes the story so there would be no reason to rape the story. Sucks to be you though. Lyfa is in the credits VA credits list. Lyfa, not Suguha.
Well, imo SAO > ALO, but the later is still acceptable and good, so anime ending it with ALO I would be fine also.

GGO on the other hand...when I was reading it, I hardly felt like I was reading Sword Art Online anymore :/

07-14-2012   #27 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Lold @ "Beater"
Oh Japan, you can't just combine terms like that.

07-15-2012   #28 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

People must hate Beta players yo, I sort of feel bad for Kirito ]:
kirito x klein ftw

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

07-15-2012   #29 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I don't see how what Kirito did can be called cheating. >_>

He was just lucky. And in his defense, he did call out to the other beta tester before he got owned. Not Kirito's fault that the other guy was greedy.

Still, this is a weird game if resources are really that limited that there are angry people over it. I suppose there will always be angry people, though.

07-16-2012   #30 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Also, I don't see how what Kirito did can be called cheating. >_>

He was just lucky. And in his defense, he did call out to the other beta tester before he got owned. Not Kirito's fault that the other guy was greedy.

Still, this is a weird game if resources are really that limited that there are angry people over it. I suppose there will always be angry people, though.
Ya well, he's not really cheating and his actions were really quite reasonable, but when ppl are jealous or desperate, reason doesn't mean a thing for them :/

07-16-2012   #31 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -

If I was in the game I would have been his fanboy already.
Slapping that coat of midnight on and walking away with everyone in awe.
Pls train me to beat gaim.

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

07-17-2012   #32 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
If I was in the game I would have been his fanboy already.
Slapping that coat of midnight on and walking away with everyone in awe.
Pls train me to beat gaim.
He still got hit in the boss fight though. Lost some cool points there. :P

Still, I wonder why he tells her that there's a limit to what you can do alone, but then goes off alone. And he said himself that he got the highest so I assume he did all that alone.

07-17-2012   #33 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
He still got hit in the boss fight though. Lost some cool points there. :P

Still, I wonder why he tells her that there's a limit to what you can do alone, but then goes off alone. And he said himself that he got the highest so I assume he did all that alone.
I just sorta assumed that he went off alone because he realized that he essentially managed to make enemies out of the whole game, and didn't want to alienate Asuna like he alienated himself.

07-17-2012   #34 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
I just sorta assumed that he went off alone because he realized that he essentially managed to make enemies out of the whole game, and didn't want to alienate Asuna like he alienated himself.
That would make sense. Especially since he looked extremely nervous right before that entire Coat of Midnight fiasco and the last time that guy mentioned the beta testers, he looked like he was gonna pass out.

I'm also guessing Asuna is a fencer or something IRL?

07-18-2012   #35 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm also guessing Asuna is a fencer or something IRL?
No .

07-18-2012   #36 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
No .
So was the entire spiel she gave about wanting to stay true to herself just because she didn't want to rot away without doing anything for herself? Like, someone who wants to take hold of their own life or something?

I suppose I'll figure out soon enough. Character development yay.

07-18-2012   #37 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
So was the entire spiel she gave about wanting to stay true to herself just because she didn't want to rot away without doing anything for herself? Like, someone who wants to take hold of their own life or something?

Yeah can't really answer without spoiling.

07-19-2012   #38 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:

Considering how much was cut in ep 2 and how much is probably going to be cut from ep 3 which is one of the better side stories, just read the novel if you want answers. You can easily read up to the end of Phantom Bullet(Book 6) in a day.

Small list of the things cut out of ep 2:
Asuna's love of baths at the farmhouse scene
Argo the Rat
The fact of the 2000 that died 800 were beta testers
Beta testers were the ones helping provide info in the strategy guide being sold for free by NPCs which is why they were dying faster than newbies
The fact beta testers have a higher mortality rate than new players
Kirito finding a near dead Asuna in the first floor dungeon which was their first meeting
Why Asuna is fighting and why she was half dead
The fact Kibou bought Kirito's +6 sword for 40k
The fact Kirito helped Asuna upgrade her Iron Rapier to a Wind Fleuret +4 with the aforementioned money

And that's just what I remember off the top of my head.

Last edited by Metty; 07-19-2012 at 05:41 AM.

07-19-2012   #39 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
The fact of the 2000 that died 800 were beta testers
How did they find out that 800 who died were Beta Testers? o.O
Did that tomb wall thingy wrote info about it when they died?

Quote:
Beta testers were the ones helping provide info in the strategy guide being sold for free by NPCs which is why they were dying faster than newbies
I think they did say that guide's info was provided by Beta Testers in ep 2.

07-19-2012   #40 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
How did they find out that 800 who died were Beta Testers? o.O
Did that tomb wall thingy wrote info about it when they died?

I think they did say that guide's info was provided by Beta Testers in ep 2.
Kirito asked Argo the Rat to go to the wall and she then compared the list of names to known beta testers. If I remember right she uses claw weapons in the books. She's also the one who made the guide.

Yes it did mention that the testers provided the info but it didn't mention that they also sacrificed their lives for it.