Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-19-2012   #21 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I want to have a mini Ao and put him in my pocket.

I'm loving the ED, and all the other nice soundtracks during the episodes. The sound is very refreshing. If I remember correctly the only time I paid this much attention to the music soundtracks was when I was watching Tsubasa Chronicles.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-25-2012   #22 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Hey guys, hey guys!

Spoiler!

| Adventus |

05-26-2012   #23 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Anemone plox

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

05-26-2012   #24 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
Hey guys, hey guys!

Spoiler!

I really wonder who it belongs to/what it's called.

---

And since Eureka is Ao's mom, I wonder if there any descendants of Anemone and Dominic.

05-26-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

evilxshadow has a spectacular aura aboutevilxshadow has a spectacular aura about

i really thought the sick girl that knows Ao was gonna join his side and join generation bleu

07-06-2012   #26 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

The later half of episode 12's too awesome and super wild that this thread deserves a super bump!!

I'm not gonna say anything else, go watch it...

07-06-2012   #27 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

When that scub coral started disintegrating and the

Spoiler!

my heart skipped a beat. My hopes weren't in vain!

07-07-2012   #28 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

dat everything

Spoiler!

| Adventus |

07-08-2012   #29 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
dat everything

Spoiler!
F**king yes!

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

07-08-2012   #30 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Spoiler!

07-13-2012   #31 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Spoiler!

07-22-2012   #32 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Ep 14's animation quality looks awfully low for some reasons...

Also while it has revealed some more secret, I must say overall the whole episode is so damn confusing, even the characters are acting weird :/

09-13-2012   #33 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Spoiler!

| Adventus |

09-21-2012   #34 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

...Apparently ep 22 is gonna be the final episode, I guess they decided to cut it short because the show's rating has gotten too low, meh.

source
*just scroll the to bottom and you will see エウレカセブンAO #22(最終回)*

09-21-2012   #35 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Ehh, I can't blame them. The plot was getting confusing, but it was just getting good aaa.

I'll quote Ao on this, "I don't even know what's right or wrong anymore."

---

On the other hand, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT MY NOAH MOMENTS ;o;

09-21-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
...Apparently ep 22 is gonna be the final episode, I guess they decided to cut it short because the show's rating has gotten too low, meh.

source
*just scroll the to bottom and you will see エウレカセブンAO #22(最終回)*
Nope, it's still going to be 24 episodes. It's just that they will be aired later on a different channel on October or something like that.

Source: http://www.animax.co.jp/table/pdf/201210_3.pdf (The change is so recent that they haven't even updated the website.

Edit: Last 2 episodes will air sometime in November.

Source: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/ioryhamon...d/5dcf3c2d.jpg

Last edited by Eden; 09-24-2012 at 01:13 AM.

09-28-2012   #37 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Prepare yourself before watching the OVA...hahahaha...

Spoiler!

09-28-2012   #38 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Spoiler!

09-29-2012   #39 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Spoiler!

| Adventus |

11-20-2012   #40 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

23-24:

Spoiler!