Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Guilty Crown [ギルティクラウン]

Type: TV
Episodes: 22
Aired: Oct 14, 2011 to ?
Producers: Production I.G, FUNimation EntertainmentL
Genres: Action, Magic, Sci-Fi

Quote:
The story takes place in Tokyo in 2039. After the outbreak of the unidentified virus "Lost Christmas" in 2029, Japan has been under the control of a multinational organization called GHQ. Ouma Shu is a 17-year-old boy who has a psychic power in his right hand. He can use the power "Ability of King" to extract tools or weapons from his friends. He has been avoiding making trouble for others but his life changes when he meets a girl named Yuzuriha Inori, a member of a resistance guerrilla group called "Undertaker", whose members pilot mecha weapons to fight against the government.

OP:「My Dearest」 - supercell
ED: 「Departures ~あなたにおくるアイの歌~」 - EGOIST

OP is by supercell, so I am goddamn excited. Also, the art looks stellar, and after looking at the art and the previews, I've gotta say it "looks" like Zone of the Enders, Gundam, and Ghost in the Shell all had a beautiful lovechild. Anyway, episode 1 is out and subbed right now. I'm downloading it, and will post an opinion on it a bit later. This LOOKS amazing though.

Discuss?

EDIT: Finished downloading, and I watched it. I have to say, this show is BEAUTIFUL. Gorgeous action, gorgeous scenery, gorgeous characters, great acting... I really can't see anything not to like about this, and if the show continues to be as good as it was this first episode, then I can say without a doubt that it would probably be one of the best of all time. Yup. That good.

Last edited by Joey; 10-13-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

HOW DO I TALK ABOUT THIS ANIME WITHOUT MAKING iT SOUND GODLIKE
I CAN'T.

10-13-2011   #3 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

well for starters you can turn of caps bro

and yes it is good like chai latte

10-13-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

Watched ep 1 and i like it, but i kinda think that the whole thing has been a little bit Over-Hyped. It is good, but not THAT Amazing.

10-13-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Damn that was amazing. Also the music, OST WHERE

10-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Damn that was amazing. Also the music, OST WHERE
Pretty much this. ED and OP is made by supercell too so that's a big plus. And the OST is made by Hiroyuki Sawano who also made Gundam Unicorn's + Sengoku Basara's OST. I like very much.

10-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Oh look, we got Code Geass R3 after all

10-13-2011   #8 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

I vote for most eye catching female costume this season...n yes good music too.

10-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

From what I saw in the videos from the first post, I think I'm going to give this a go. It looks quite promising. Also, I love the song in the first video.

10-14-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

Well, judging just from the first episode, this anime doesn't seem to be very original, honestly, it feels like I've seen a similar scenario in anime several times now. The art really is gorgeous though. I guess I'll give it a few more eps... The main character is such a dolt though, probably another one who accomplishes everything by accident or by the means of just being naturally gifted for some reason. Boring.

10-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Enjoyed it, will keep on watching.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

10-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Oh look, we got Code Geass R3 after all
As in Code Geass without lelouch?
This is bad.

10-14-2011   #13 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Guilty Crown [ギルティクラウン]

Sure.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

10-14-2011   #14 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

While the art is nice, I felt lost as if I missed something in between. How exactly does everyone suddenly know our wishy washy protagonist?

I also like how the army doods didn't even think to search the guy that she had been talking to for the thing they were looking for. I mean, there's NO WAY she handed it to him, right? >_>

10-15-2011   #15 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
While the art is nice, I felt lost as if I missed something in between. How exactly does everyone suddenly know our wishy washy protagonist?

I also like how the army doods didn't even think to search the guy that she had been talking to for the thing they were looking for. I mean, there's NO WAY she handed it to him, right? >_>
That's funny, cause I've been reading tons of other posts complaining stuff like this.

True sequel to Geass R2 you see, stupid stuff and plot holes everywhere. It just has to be enjoyable to watch now.

10-15-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta

That's what happens when you have 0 back story.

10-15-2011   #17 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
That's what happens when you have 0 back story.
The series has 22 episodes, there's plenty of time to fill in the blanks e_e

10-15-2011   #18 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Not when the blanks are just simple logical holes. Why would you let some guy that was with a terrorist go, and not check the whole place? Why would you trust some random dude with an apparently incredibly important item when you have far more competent people, and you already know the wuss abandoned a comrade?

10-15-2011   #19 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

because that would make for bad story telling

10-15-2011   #20 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

While the girl in the costume is so damn hot, I have an urge to punch her face >_>

Why do so many ppl (especially female characters) liked to talk non-sense (or in this case, SINGING, GREAT) that nobody understood and forced them to do things when you have just met them...?
(talking crap with that poker face is not gonna make you more cute or popular, except when you do it in front of the MALE protagonist~)

Kinda sick of seeing similar thing happening over and over and over and OVER AGAIN...