MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Anime & Cartoons

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-15-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
While the girl in the costume is so damn hot, I have an urge to punch her face >_>

Why do so many ppl (especially female characters) liked to talk non-sense (or in this case, SINGING, GREAT) that nobody understood and forced them to do things when you have just met them...?
(talking crap with that poker face is not gonna make you more cute or popular, except when you do it in front of the MALE protagonist~)

Kinda sick of seeing similar thing happening over and over and over and OVER AGAIN...
What? the nonsense talk was her singing. Don't see what's wrong with that.

Also she forced him to deliver that thing because they somehow knew each other(flashback)and she had no choice, so she trusted him, and it's not like the MC didn't have a choice.

And no, poker face isn't gonna make you cute or popular, it was obviously her personality.

Last edited by Eden; 10-15-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-15-2011   #22 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
What? the nonsense talk was her singing. Don't see what's wrong with that.

Also she forced him to deliver that thing because they somehow knew each other(flashback)and she had no choice, so she trusted him, and it's not like the MC didn't have a choice.

And no, poker face isn't gonna make you cute or popular, it was obviously her personality.
She may seems to know him, but the guy doesn't (or at least perhaps forgot about her), simply saying stuff like "take it" is so not gonna confuse him, yeah.

Hell, even if you wanted other to help, if you don't explain it, how the hell would other knows how to help you?

Her personality? She certain wasn't like that when she was on the phone with her comrade during the run. After she met MC she just have to act all mysterious? Yeah...

It feels like every anime director like to ONLY use hot girl for the first mysterious person MC met with...I wonder how most MC will act if they were shota or just another male teenager (like in No.6's)

Let's see, we got girl falling from the sky and landed in your apartment, we got mysterious girl in a capsule that is opened and found by MC, we got new girl that came outta nowhere to ask MC for help, we got more girl to make a pact with MC outta nowhere to grant his lolhax power, everything's about the girl damn it! (can't you make it guy + guy for a change?! who said 2 guys = gay?!)

Last edited by Blizt; 10-15-2011 at 11:10 PM.

10-15-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Let's not forget the guy who MC was supposed to deliver the goods to also knew MC, somehow.

10-16-2011   #24 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

just watched the first ep..
not too bad but there were a lot of missing parts in the storyline (as mentioned above)
i guess i will watch a few more ep before deciding to stick around

10-16-2011   #25 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Going to watch episode 1&2 at comic con in 20 minutes. Post my shit after I see it.

10-16-2011   #26 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei
Going to watch episode 1&2 at comic con in 20 minutes. Post my shit after I see it.
Don't you mean opinions

10-16-2011   #27 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future

Shit as in whatever I see during the panel as three people on the production team were there today. They showed some "concept art" which I took pictures of. They wouldn't really tell us much more about the story but for his power to work, he'll need a relationship with the person. Stronger relationship = Stronger weapon. There are 22 episodes b/c of time slot issues. Won't answer anything if there is a connection between Shu and Inori as you see in the first episode where he sees a pink haired girl when he sees images when he first gets the guilty crown except for watch in the later episodes. One of the directors worked on Code Geass so there are "some similarities". Episode two is nice and its ending is trololol, you can see it coming from a mile away.

And there is most of the things that I remember. There are some more but lemme think about it.

10-16-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Guilty Crown Panel - New York Comic-Con 2011 - Anime News Network

Here you go.

10-18-2011   #29 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

So besides reading this is similar to Geass and having shit ton of plot holes. /picks up with little hope.

10-18-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Why would you trust some random dude with an apparently incredibly important item when you have far more competent people, and you already know the wuss abandoned a comrade?
Because he's not just some random dude. If those flashbacks are any indication, Shou does have some connection with Inori.

10-19-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
AllodsCosmic BreakCTRacerDragon Nest

TheGazettE has a spectacular aura aboutTheGazettE has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh look, we got Code Geass R3 after all
haha exactly whut i was thinking!

10-19-2011   #32 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
(can't you make it guy + guy for a change?! who said 2 guys = gay?!)
Because everyone prefers girls falling from the sky as opposed to dudes falling from the sky.
Anime nowadays seem like they're only made to appeal to certain core audiences. The general anime-loving public seems to like mysterious girls, which is probably why the first mysterious person the MC comes in contact with is almost always female.

I don't have much of a problem with that though.

Also, I should give this anime a shot. Been hearing some good stuff about it.

10-19-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Because everyone prefers girls falling from the sky as opposed to dudes falling from the sky.
Everyone? I would actually prefer a dude...

That might have something to do with the fact I'm a girl~

10-19-2011   #34 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine
Everyone? I would actually prefer a dude...

That might have something to do with the fact I'm a girl~
Being a girl means you're also in the minority for people who are projected to watch this anime. :v

10-19-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
It feels like every anime director like to ONLY use hot girl for the first mysterious person MC met with...I wonder how most MC will act if they were shota or just another male teenager (like in No.6's)

Let's see, we got girl falling from the sky and landed in your apartment, we got mysterious girl in a capsule that is opened and found by MC, we got new girl that came outta nowhere to ask MC for help, we got more girl to make a pact with MC outta nowhere to grant his lolhax power, everything's about the girl damn it! (can't you make it guy + guy for a change?! who said 2 guys = gay?!)
I think they did,/forum/anime-cartoon...00-no-6-a.html
And it kinda looks gay already. (I read the manga's 1st chapter and it seemed less BLish)

10-19-2011   #36 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
I think they did,/forum/anime-cartoon...00-no-6-a.html
And it kinda looks gay already. (I read the manga's 1st chapter and it seemed less BLish)
Exactly, I read the manga first too, and it doesn't really show any sign of BL.

The problem is, nowaday even if they made anime with the combination of "Guy & Guy", they REALLY LIKE to make those two looked like gay, when they're really not.
(it's like they're trying to attract BL-loving-female audiences...)

Look at Tiger & Bunny...u can clearly see that, they definitely and intentionally put the BL atmosphere in the show, such as Bunny did Princess Hugs with Tiger, TWICE in fact, and one of the times appeared in FIRST EPISODE...

How can ppl NOT to think the show is BL or gay?

10-19-2011   #37 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
Because he's not just some random dude. If those flashbacks are any indication, Shou does have some connection with Inori.
I was referring to the Gai part, hence the "far more competent people, and you already know the wuss abandoned a comrade?" part.

10-19-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
I was referring to the Gai part, hence the "far more competent people, and you already know the wuss abandoned a comrade?" part.
Didn't Gai know his name before Shu even told him what it was?

10-20-2011   #39 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Episode 2 is out and subbed, and with it we get the real OP:

Seems like the synopsis on MAL is wrong. Shu doesn't seem to have to be friends with the person to draw their weapon, since:

Spoiler!

It was a pretty good episode in my opinion, though Shu is still a huge *****. He'll probably grow some manhood during the show sometime though. e_e

10-20-2011   #40 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games

For Glarb
Spoiler!