Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-07-2011   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice
Default Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai [僕は友達が少ない]

a.k.a. " I Don't Have Many Friends".

Copy/Paste of my thread on another site.

Type: TV / Manga / Novel
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 2011 to ?
Producers: AIC Build
Genres: Comedy, Harem, Romance, School Life, Seinen, Ecchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka-Update Manga
Summary
Based on the light novel by Hirasaka Yomi & Buriki.

Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered solitary classmate Yozora while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them have any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

That is how "Rinjinbu" was formed, a club specifically designed for people who don't have very many friends. As other lonely classmates slowly join their little club, they'll try to learn how to build friendships through cooking together, playing games, and other group activities. But will this group of relationship-challenged misfits really be able to get along?
I just started reading this and omg, this series is just so much fun. Basically about this girl who creates a club for making friends cause shes can't make any 'real life' friends and also makes this guy join, who is the main character. Other people also join as the series progresses.

There are so much references which also make it so much fun. Like Chapter 3 is literally about playing Monster Hunter (PSP) to increase their friendship with one another.... kinda. Another chapter they try out a Galge to see how to interact with people and get Bad End. Don't worry about the ecchi tag, I only threw it on there cause there was a 'mature' (R18+) scene, when a certain someone is caught playing a ero game of a certain series that isn't even modified which you can totally tell what series it is (coughSacredBlacksmithcough), other than that (I've only gotten to Ch.8), there aren't a bunch of service shots or anything.

Not only that, the series has also been announced for an Anime! HELL YES. (Source: MyAnimelist / Media Factory)

Manga - MangaFox

I really like the art style too, though I'm expecting it to degrade for the Anime.

Anyways, the Anime won't be out til Fall so we can just chit chat about the Manga til then. :D

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-07-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Just kinda sad that they will not be using the manga art style for the adaptation. Other than that, definitely looking forward for this.

08-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Just kinda sad that they will not be using the manga art style for the adaptation. Other than that, definitely looking forward for this.
Can't read it but apparently the person who posted it said they did up correcting the art and keeping it more like the orignal.

Spoiler!

08-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Blah blah blah, the only thing that matters is Sena. :v

08-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Blah blah blah, the only thing that matters is Sena. :v
Love it when shes caught playing Sacred Blackstar (Lol).

08-16-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough

Trailer

For now it looks okay I guess. Also delicious Sena is delicious.

08-16-2011   #7 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

meat .

08-16-2011   #8 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Cant. Wait. For. This. Awesomeness.

Sena looks like a blond Erio (Denpa Onna).

09-20-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

O look guise, there's episode 00 available.

09-20-2011   #10 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

yeah the OVA which is really just the series intro, pretty classy

OVA proves once again why Sena is the best character, too.

09-20-2011   #11 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

So I was reading the manga to this and I lol'd hard, definitely watching this.

09-21-2011   #12 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Oh the OVA's out? I thought it was on the 22nd. /goes find.

10-06-2011   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

First episode is out and subbed, I'm downloading it now.

EDIT: Just finished watching it, it's such a gorgeous show. Stuck to the manga incredibly well too. Next episode is the first one where they start club activities, definitely looking forward to it.

Last edited by Harlequin; 10-06-2011 at 05:20 PM.

10-06-2011   #14 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

HHEEELLLLLLLL YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!! >:D

/wants moar.

Anyways here's a LQ version of the OP.

Spoiler!

10-14-2011   #15 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Lulz, at Sena and Yozora's gal game logic. :D Can't wait for the episode where Sena is playing Sacred Black Star. LOL.

/next episode is swimming one.

10-14-2011   #16 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Swimming episode, also known as the episode where Sena falls in love with Kodaka :v

10-21-2011   #17 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Ep3 was super great. Was very fun and followed the Manga. Pretty much the start of thier relationships. Can't wait for more of this.

Also, if anyone hasn't read the Manga, the latest chapter was updated a few days ago (10/17)

Spoiler!

10-23-2011   #18 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

So much foreshadowing in ep 3. ;;

10-25-2011   #19 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Just read some of the manga. I actually like it better than the anime, the expressions are more exaggerated which I like. Though after reading I'm hoping some of it won't be censored when it airs, *cough* chapter 16 *cough*.

10-28-2011   #20 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Lol'd so hard at Rika reading her 'manga'.

Last edited by Paul; 10-28-2011 at 10:02 AM.