ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Cartoons (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/)
-   -   Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai [僕は友達が少ない] (http://ggftw.com/forum/anime-cartoons/100311-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai.html)

Paul 08-07-2011 07:05 PM

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai [僕は友達が少ない]

a.k.a. " I Don't Have Many Friends".

Copy/Paste of my thread on another site.

Type: TV / Manga / Novel
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 2011 to ?
Producers: AIC Build
Genres: Comedy, Harem, Romance, School Life, Seinen, Ecchi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baka-Update Manga
Summary
Based on the light novel by Hirasaka Yomi & Buriki.

Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered solitary classmate Yozora while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them have any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

That is how "Rinjinbu" was formed, a club specifically designed for people who don't have very many friends. As other lonely classmates slowly join their little club, they'll try to learn how to build friendships through cooking together, playing games, and other group activities. But will this group of relationship-challenged misfits really be able to get along?

I just started reading this and omg, this series is just so much fun. Basically about this girl who creates a club for making friends cause shes can't make any 'real life' friends and also makes this guy join, who is the main character. Other people also join as the series progresses.

There are so much references which also make it so much fun. Like Chapter 3 is literally about playing Monster Hunter (PSP) to increase their friendship with one another.... kinda. Another chapter they try out a Galge to see how to interact with people and get Bad End. Don't worry about the ecchi tag, I only threw it on there cause there was a 'mature' (R18+) scene, when a certain someone is caught playing a ero game of a certain series that isn't even modified which you can totally tell what series it is (coughSacredBlacksmithcough), other than that (I've only gotten to Ch.8), there aren't a bunch of service shots or anything.

Not only that, the series has also been announced for an Anime! HELL YES. (Source: MyAnimelist / Media Factory)

Manga - MangaFox

I really like the art style too, though I'm expecting it to degrade for the Anime.

Anyways, the Anime won't be out til Fall so we can just chit chat about the Manga til then. :D

Eden 08-07-2011 09:04 PM

Just kinda sad that they will not be using the manga art style for the adaptation. Other than that, definitely looking forward for this.

Paul 08-08-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eden (Post 1583620)
Just kinda sad that they will not be using the manga art style for the adaptation. Other than that, definitely looking forward for this.

Can't read it but apparently the person who posted it said they did up correcting the art and keeping it more like the orignal.

Harlequin 08-08-2011 11:23 AM

Blah blah blah, the only thing that matters is Sena. :v

Paul 08-08-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlequin (Post 1583912)
Blah blah blah, the only thing that matters is Sena. :v

Love it when shes caught playing Sacred Blackstar (Lol).

Eden 08-16-2011 05:01 AM

Trailer

For now it looks okay I guess. Also delicious Sena is delicious.

SlowBro 08-16-2011 10:02 AM

meat .

Paul 08-16-2011 06:16 PM

Cant. Wait. For. This. Awesomeness.

Sena looks like a blond Erio (Denpa Onna).

Eden 09-20-2011 07:56 PM

O look guise, there's episode 00 available.

Harlequin 09-20-2011 09:10 PM

yeah the OVA which is really just the series intro, pretty classy

OVA proves once again why Sena is the best character, too.

Lilica 09-20-2011 09:37 PM

So I was reading the manga to this and I lol'd hard, definitely watching this.

Paul 09-21-2011 09:39 AM

Oh the OVA's out? I thought it was on the 22nd. /goes find.

Harlequin 10-06-2011 05:37 PM

First episode is out and subbed, I'm downloading it now.

EDIT: Just finished watching it, it's such a gorgeous show. Stuck to the manga incredibly well too. Next episode is the first one where they start club activities, definitely looking forward to it.

Paul 10-06-2011 08:51 PM

HHEEELLLLLLLL YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!! >:D

/wants moar.

Anyways here's a LQ version of the OP.

Spoiler!

Paul 10-14-2011 06:31 PM

Lulz, at Sena and Yozora's gal game logic. :D Can't wait for the episode where Sena is playing Sacred Black Star. LOL.

/next episode is swimming one.

Harlequin 10-14-2011 07:40 PM

Swimming episode, also known as the episode where Sena falls in love with Kodaka :v

Paul 10-21-2011 01:37 PM

Ep3 was super great. Was very fun and followed the Manga. Pretty much the start of thier relationships. Can't wait for more of this.

Also, if anyone hasn't read the Manga, the latest chapter was updated a few days ago (10/17)

Harlequin 10-23-2011 08:07 PM

So much foreshadowing in ep 3. ;;

Firzin 10-25-2011 12:31 PM

Just read some of the manga. I actually like it better than the anime, the expressions are more exaggerated which I like. Though after reading I'm hoping some of it won't be censored when it airs, *cough* chapter 16 *cough*.

Paul 10-28-2011 10:53 AM

Lol'd so hard at Rika reading her 'manga'.